Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Hi, wanna update my sigs with new pics,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if it's possible to make the background invisible and designed like the one you awesome people did before, I'd be very grateful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This one, again a similar design would be awesome. Maybe black background and white text to fit the theme? You know the best :WeSmart:
Not this size ofc, same as all sigs. Thanks from now :love: :love:
ummm no love for me :( :(

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
sent you a message,check it out.
Hi mam, sorry to bother you again but I've currently taken a huge interest in making these banners, wallpaper (animated or not). But I don't know where to start can you please tell which software you use. (I just get the idea that creating a new wallpaper is one type of work and creating a gif banner from an already exiting photo is another type of work) I will watch some tutorial videos on YouTube, but right now I don't know what to search. Thanks.:)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hi guys (no specific gender meant... :) ).
After the great work you did with my first game release, I would really like your art on my new one.

I'm requesting a Signature, Banner, screensaver or Avatar with the images I provide here.
Feel free to choose whichever images you like, of course, and whatever type of result you want to create.
My only request is that if you choose a character-specific banner, you'll integrate the character name in the image.
Everything else is up to your capable hands.

Here are the images:
SP_Title_01.jpg

PnJ_PTRN_01_free.jpg

Nina:
Nina_Old_PTRN_14.jpg

Nina_Anim_01.jpg

Paula:
SP_PFat_Sc_00_Sh_02.jpg

SP_PF_Lying_MS_01.jpg

P_Teacher_02.jpg

Jessica:
SP_J_01.jpg

J_ScreenSaver_01_2160.jpg

PTRN_J_02_Tier_BasicXTZ_1.jpg

I hope I gave you enough material to work with...
;)

Thanks,
Mark,
Team XTZ

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hi mam, sorry to bother you again but I've currently taken a huge interest in making these banners, wallpaper (animated or not). But I don't know where to start can you please tell which software you use. (I just get the idea that creating a new wallpaper is one type of work and creating a gif banner from an already exiting photo is another type of work) I will watch some tutorial videos on YouTube, but right now I don't know what to search. Thanks.:)
Most of them done with Photoshop and yeah for some I used After Effects,Also Raminita posted some useful guide at previous pages If you looking for tutorial or something like that.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
First you need

Fonts:

After Effects

Watch After Effects Tutorials

Here are some useful tutorials for Photoshop
Vampire_girl_sig_tutorial_by_kazetk.jpg vampire_girl_sig_tutorial_3_by_kazetk.jpg

deadpool_tutorial_by_tomboyx98-d729xhh.png diana__lol__tutorial_by_flyingginger_d5xjty5_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d77ivjs.png 2fa4d039ca3913c2974b729ca03606bf-d6u6zuz.png foundation_of_a_good_tag_by_blizzardesigns-d5kpute.png Afro_Samurai_Sig_Tutorial_by_CobraGFX.jpg

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
First you need

Fonts:

After Effects

Watch After Effects Tutorials

Here are some useful tutorials for Photoshop
View attachment 1593252 View attachment 1593253

View attachment 1593254 View attachment 1593256 View attachment 1593258 View attachment 1593260 View attachment 1593261
This is awesome. I really appreciate you for writing this answer. Thank you so much. I really mean it. :)

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes