• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I might be asking for too much with this! Please let me know if this won't work, and I can come up with something easier.

GFX Piece: Signature

Character(s)/ Game: Milf characters, from A Struggle With Sin

Any pictures/renders you want on the graphic: See the attachments

Text you want in the graphic: "Milfs of A Struggle With Sin" for group pic, and each name matching which character featured in individual pics - "Emily", "Nyra", "Verena", "Claire", "Gavina", "Yasmine", "Katherin"

Any Specifics: The files show seven different milf characters from the game. I'm hoping you can do a kind of montage where it starts with showing a pic with one of them with their name in text, then switches to the next pic, then the next, and so on, then finishes with a group pic of their profiles lined up (or maybe in two rows, or maybe a circle) and the text saying "Milfs of A Struggle with Sin". The order for the montage I would like is: Emily, Nyra, Verena, Claire, Gavina, Yasmine, then Katherin, then the group pic. How they are ordered in the group pic doesn't matter to me.

One attachment has the pics for the group, the other attachment has two images for each character, marked with their names and "left" or "right" to indicate which side the image should go on in their pic. But if you think you have a better idea for arranging the images for their individual pics, go with it. I think a darker background will be better for their images that don't have backgrounds, because they are all outlined in black due to the software used for the images.

I am very thankful for the dancing Kate signature you made for me. I hope that this one won't be any trouble for you. If you need me to change my request, such as reducing the number of characters, I am happy to work with you.

Here is the link to the game's thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-4-6-0-chyos.32136/

For the latest CG rip from the game, in case you would like to use it, can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-4-6-0-chyos.32136/page-534#post-7247324

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Dear all,
i would like to request fan-signatures for the game Long Story Short (LSS) from TTrick.
Attached 3 pics of my favourite character (also main-character in game) Vanessa. Feel free to play around with style and so on... maybe as gif with nice effects? Would really appreciate if someone could do that :) :)

Game link: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-v0-7a2-01-ttrickgames.31351/

View attachment 1606176 View attachment 1606178 View attachment 1606175
Here you go
LSS-00.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1629696_LSS-00.gif

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I hate when requests get left behind and we do the latest post request instead the earlier one

one day at a time signature and Motherless signatures areI my top priority right now so bare with me

Hey, I would like to request signatures for 4 characters in Frozen past.
https://f95zone.to/threads/frozen-past-v0-04-leonave.76296/
Those characters are Emilie, Felicity, Rachel and Uma.
Thanks in Advance!
PM me the request along with pictures of each girl
So I know I have the right ones

Hi guys (no specific gender meant... :) ).
After the great work you did with my first game release, I would really like your art on my new one.

I'm requesting a Signature, Banner, screensaver or Avatar with the images I provide here.
Feel free to choose whichever images you like, of course, and whatever type of result you want to create.
My only request is that if you choose a character-specific banner, you'll integrate the character name in the image.
Everything else is up to your capable hands.

Here are the images:
View attachment 1592617

View attachment 1592622

Nina:
View attachment 1592624

View attachment 1592629

Paula:
View attachment 1592630

View attachment 1592634

View attachment 1592636

Jessica:
View attachment 1592637

View attachment 1592640

View attachment 1592642

I hope I gave you enough material to work with...
;)

Thanks,
Mark,
Team XTZ

Send me your request via PM along with the link of the game
(I want to know if we have more renders to work with aswell)

Reactions: Jumbi

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hey, Raminita I just noticed I missed uploading Candace... and we missed that Li signature.
here is a few screenshots from her, if you can make one for her (add the signature to the post where all the other signatures from you are since it has the link in the thread of the game).
And if you don't have time and someone else wants to do it, quote me or report it to the game thread for it to be added.
Thanks in advance:love:.

Reactions: Vorefanlover
5.00 star(s) 48 Votes