GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hello, would you create a nsfw signature for my game "Life in Middle East". I have a signature but I just want to have nsfw as well. I believe in your ability guys so I don't have any specific renders. You can choose the best renders from my game. But of course I want game name to be written on the signature. Thanks in advance. Love your work.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Hi everyone,
My community has asked some cool sigs, with Lilith, and the rest of the girls.
for Lilith Rising If you need anything from me please DM, I have all the characters as transparent PNGs etc.
Thanks in advance.

Completed

Last edited by a moderator:

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Please create a fan signature and a banner for my game. Few signatures and 1 banner with all girls will do nicely. Thank in advance
GFX Piece: Signature and a Banner

Character(s)/ Game: From the game Into The Nyx, banner with all the girls, couple of signatures with mixture of girls.

Any pictures/renders you want on the graphic: Nothing specific

Text you want in the graphic: Name of the game would be nice

Any Specifics: Nothing specific
The Coder, thanks for your request and your patience for any response.

Here's the NEW GAME BANNER (1600 x 400 px / .jpg / 0,44 MB) for "Into The Nyx":

NYXbanG.jpg

Honestly, creating banners isn't my strongest discipline, so I really hope this banner works for you & is to your liking.
[If NOT, you're welcome to request another one here again.]

Your requested FAN SIGS for your game are here.

Cheers and all the best!

idleadel

Mar 17, 2018
Hello Raminita and other GFX Designers! I'm completely new to signatures, however, I do have some specifics in mind which I would be extremely grateful for if someone would pick it up.

I would like to request...

Gfx Request: Signatures
Game: Being a DIK, Pale Carnations
Characters: BAD [Jill+Amelia Royce], PC [Veronica+Kathleen]
Any pictures/renders: Up to you
Text you want in the graphic: Game Title, Developer, and F95zone.
Any Specifics: gifs if possible

Last edited:

TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
Hello there!
I'd like to request a signature for ZMSFM Collection, with the Mass Effect Animations ( ).
One for Idemi-Iam also with his Mass Effect works (Liara, Tali, FShep, Samara).

Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Hello! I would like to kindly request an animated signature for my game, Escape From Misantria. I believe it would greatly excite and engage my community.

Gfx Request: Signature

Game: Escape From Misantria

Any pictures/renders: I have attached some images for reference. It would be amazing to have one signature for each, but I understand if that's asking too much.

Text you want in the graphic: Escape From Misantria, F95zone.

Any Specifics: As the game centers around extreme femdom themes, a dark prison atmosphere with chains and a crimson light would be a perfect fit. However, I trust the artist's creativity and expertise in bringing the concept to life. I would love for the signature to be animated, adding an extra touch of visual appeal.

I genuinely appreciate any artist who would be willing to take on this task. The contributions of talented artists like you play a vital role in enhancing the overall experience for our community. Thank you!

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Hello! I would like to kindly request an animated signature for my game, Escape From Misantria. I believe it would greatly excite and engage my community.

Game: Escape From Misantria

Any pictures/renders: I have attached some images for reference. It would be amazing to have one signature for each, but I understand if that's asking too much.

Text you want in the graphic: Escape From Misantria, F95zone.

Any Specifics: As the game centers around extreme femdom themes, a dark prison atmosphere with chains and a crimson light would be a perfect fit. However, I trust the artist's creativity and expertise in bringing the concept to life. I would love for the signature to be animated, adding an extra touch of visual appeal.

I genuinely appreciate any artist who would be willing to take on this task. The contributions of talented artists like you play a vital role in enhancing the overall experience for our community. Thank you!
Never mind! I just did it myself. Although, I'd like to ask if someone has some kind of transparent border with the f95zone logo on a corner.

2023-07-06T15-45-20.gif

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Hi! I would like to request a signature for this new game Move the Chains. Thanks in advance!!

Game: Move the Chains
Characters: Up to you
Any pictures/renders: Up to you
Text you want in the graphic: Game Title, Developer, and F95zone.
Any Specifics: No

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes