GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Hello, i have a kinda of emotional connection with Light Of My Life because there i can see how a kind and pure love from a parent is, even with the simple things(kinda sucks i know), so i wanted to make this request, so let's go

Gfx Request: Signature...? it would be a GIF ( i ain't sure actually whats the difference of signature and banner, i want the beautiful thing that gets under my posts, so feel free to surprise me, i'm surely putting in my profile anyway:))

Game:Light Of My Life
Characters: Denise (A.K.A Angel) and Sierra (A.K.A Precious)

Any pictures/renders: i will post the scenes that i want in it for the Denise and Sierra's

Text you want in the graphic: for the Denise and Sierra i would like to have "Angel" and "Precious" in it, but the focus would be something like "Daddy Issues Jumpscare", "Daddy Issues Rules" or even "Daddy Issues All Over", feel free to pick one up and surprise me;). Oh and game name also, give the man his credits

Any Specifics: Well, it has to have pink in it(internal thing of the moment) not necessary have pink all over it, but as a primary collor of it, and the whole premise is that would be a transition from the first image to the second, so a GIF being like a cute jumpscare y'know. You can add some elements like hearts for example, it's your call, just follow you heart good sir. The background is disposable, so it's your call

If i can help in some way like provide the pictures again, or any doubt please ask me, and i shall gladly attend

And above all, Thank you:coffee:

Last edited:

ReDive

Aug 9, 2022
Hello, Lady Aspen. Can you please update the Fan Sigs of Race of Life? Thank you :D

I would like to request:

Gfx Request: Fan Signature
Game: Race of Life
Characters: Veronica、Allison、Maggie、Natalya、Jasmine、Alexa、Kris Sweet
Any pictures/renders: If possible, I hope you can use the renders of the girls who attended the charity ball, and Maggie, who didn't attend the charity ball, can use the render of her jogging. As for Kris, it depends on whether you want to use the render of the charity ball or the one of her in the racing suit.
Text you want in the graphic: Game Title, F95zone.
Any Specifics: Fan Sigs like the first one you made for Race of Life will do.

Thank you very much again!!!

Last edited:

rj677

May 30, 2020
Hello good people of this thread. I was always a fan of the amazing work that people do/did here, and that brings me to my question: Are there any GFX designers still actively accepting requests to do signatures? Because I was thinking about doing an upgrade on my signatures now that Im spending more time here on F95 and Im afraid I have 0 talent to do them myself :HideThePain:.

Im just asking because the activity seems a bit on the low side unfortunately compared to a year and a half ago for example :(:(

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Hi guys, i am here to ask some signatures when you have some free time, it would be really appreciated.
Gfx Request: Signatures
Game: Game of Hearts
Characters: there are 3 female characters, one for each one would be great
Any pictures/renders: Up to you
Text you want in the graphic: Game Title and character name
Any Specifics: No
thank you very much guys.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ellyx

F1forhalp

SOTD: Flores Negras - Che Bandoneon
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Hummm now i've followed this for quite some time, finally i do have a question, be it request, i'm not entirely sure about..

is it possible to shrink the F95zone logo the big one, top of the forum, not the broswer icon)
into this format: file type 24width 12height 24bpp .bmp
and still keep it recognizable when put as a logo inside a game?
it's because i have exactly this file dimensions in a game, to put a logo over my head, and my attempts failed really bad. i'm rather bad with small pictures and lack decent tools.

Siby02

Sep 8, 2022
GFX Request : Fan Signature
Game : Aurelia
Character : Merah and Erza
Pictures : Nothing too complex, just her two looking at each other, if possible the name of the game
Sample:
1696475532648.png

Game : Tales of Androgyny
Character : Kylira
Pictures : Nothing too complex just her and the name of the game

Thanks for anyne who is helping >w<

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Hi guys, i am here to ask some signatures when you have some free time, it would be really appreciated.
Gfx Request: Signatures
Game: Game of Hearts
Characters: there are 3 female characters, one for each one would be great
Text you want in the graphic: Game Title and character name
thank you very much guys.
I hope you'll like them :)
M1.gif J.gif Me.gif

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Game : Zero End
Character : Swansong
Text you want in the graphic: Game Title

Thank you all in advance.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Game : Zero End
Character : Swansong

Thank you all in advance.
Subnero, here you are. Hope you enjoy the sig!

[Btw, the link above leads to my fan sig post in the "Zero End" games thread - updated with that new Swansong sig you requested.]

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Subnero, here you are. Hope you enjoy the sig!

[Btw, the link above leads to my fan sig post in the "Zero End" games thread - updated with that new Swansong sig you requested.]
Thank you very much, thats perfect.

I have one more signature request, if anyone is up for it of course.

Game : Etlina's Principle
Character : Ivi
Any Specifics: Would prefer if it was animated, over just a still picture.

Once again, thank you all.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gorse
5.00 star(s) 48 Votes