• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I'm pretty sure casually mentioning Netflix or eBay in a Visual Novel isn't copyright infringement.
Sending anything other than a Cease & Desist would be a PR nightmare that costs a megacorp millions (whether they win or lose in court), so they don't do it unless they're crazy.
Well, that's the hobby of other companies like Activision, if just by mere casuality you are doing something they could called as "theft of intellectual property" they do not hesitate in send you a C&D, projects to port games from Activision into modern Game Engine to solve some of their problems had ended just because of that. And i believe they love to do it.

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
Pretty intersting , the characters are interesting as well
looking good ^^
i like it
wish you good luck with your project
and looking foward to whats next :D

Reactions: VOYEUR

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
I've become hesitant jumping into another episode 1, given how many games get abandoned or fall into slow development cycles, but this game is a breath of fresh air. A large amount of quality renders to go with good writing and an original story. Really interested to see where it goes moving forward.

roarr

Sep 28, 2017
Alot of plp are complaining about the changes of names, I dont quite understand this I usually find the work arounds from using real names funny.

EvilMojito77

Sep 27, 2018
Refreshing concept, even thoe I don't really care about cars (just give me a good old Toyota) this game hooked me quite the bit, good luck to the dev!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Good if there will be regular updates with timelines not exceeding two months.

A few more mature milfs and some background of heightened perversion, I think, would make it more arousing.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Quite enjoyable start, nice writing with good characters. Will definitely be disappointed if dev doesn't let us slap the person, who hit Lily with their car, around with wrench.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yo dev, if you see this, please note that the save naming thing is pretty annoying. Mandatory save naming prompt at every attempt to save is not the way to do it. This one even goes a step further and you can't cancel the prompt with a right click and requires you to press Enter.

Best ways to do it is to include a naming field somewhere on the save page so that you don't have to get a prompt every time you save. The second best way is to include an option somewhere to turn off the save naming prompt so that we can turn it on only when needed.

screenshot0001.png
Btw, this is definitely a midget rather than a 7 year old, right?

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
However this developer hit the mark, after three days 62 patrons.
A remarkable and deserved encouragement.

Reactions: BTWZ1

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Just finished episode 1 and I'm glad to become a patron again for Underground Studio. Beautiful renders, very solid story thus far and the racing sequence was action-packed and really looking forward to more of those. I really appreciate a solid, lengthy first release to give a complete idea of what the game is about and what to expect. This was an amazing first impression. As desmosome stated, my only real gripe is the mandatory save prompt.

Reactions: Kovir123

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
This MC is way too excited about having mid-to-late 20th century Space Age technology treating Lily.

I hope we get to see more of Jasmine in the laboratory. It would be nice to have another redheaded freckled woman in a lab coat on here.

Good job dev. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this story and seeing Lily out of a coma.

Reactions: Kovir123

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Race of Life [Ep.1] + DarkAssassin's Mod

Download Apk: , ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

ReDive

Aug 9, 2022
Unofficial Android Port for :

Race of Life [Ep.1] + DarkAssassin's Mod

Download Apk: Pixeldrain, , Workupload

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Darkassassin's mod has a wrong highlight choice. Be supportive should be the best choice for the good guy route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Some siggies
ROL-sig-00.gif ROL-sig-01.gif ROL-sig-02.gif
ROL-sig-03.gif ROL-sig-04.gif
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/09/2063598_ROL-sig-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/09/2063599_ROL-sig-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/09/2063600_ROL-sig-02.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/09/2065804_ROL-sig-03.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/09/2065853_ROL-sig-04.gif

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
UndergroundStudio just an FYI that male dogs are neutered (testicles removed) and not spayed (ovaries removed) when they are fixed.

Screenshot_2022-09-12_201609.jpg

Loving the game so far!

Oh, and the potato masher line had me rolling! Good stuff!

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes