GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hello! I'd like to request 3 GFX if possible for the 3 main characters of my Game. (as you can see in my SIG, the 3 I have done myself are ****, lol)

GFX Piece: GIF Signature

Game : Erastorm - Ep.1 : SandStorm

=========== GFX#1 - RION ===========

Character name : Rion

Theme : Cute & Funny

Text : Fan of Rion /// SandStorm (The font I use for the game titles is Matura MT Script Capitals fyi if you want to take the same)

Font color : Orange/Yellow or white/black

Pictures : You can use attached files

Effects : Maybe some kind of sandstorm ?? ^^ if too hard, I leave it up for the artist imagination

=========== GFX#2 - MADDIE ===========

Character name : Maddie

Theme : Serious & Adventurous

Text : Fan of Maddie /// SandStorm (The font I use for the game titles is Matura MT Script Capitals fyi if you want to take the same)

Font color : Red/Dark Red or white/black

Effects : Maybe some kind of sandstorm ?? ^^ if too hard, I leave it up for the artist imagination

=========== GFX#3 - NORA ===========

Character name : Nora

Theme : Charming & Exotic

Text : Fan of Nora /// SandStorm (The font I use for the game titles is Matura MT Script Capitals fyi if you want to take the same)

Font color : Brown/Coffee or white/black

============================================

Thanks a lot!! :)
If you need some other render to fulfill your idea, let me know what you need, and I will try to make one according to your instructions. Several images are available in the game thread as well.

Cheers
GleenX
There we go
SS-00.gif SS-01.gif SS-02.gif
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1227516_SS-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1227517_SS-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1227519_SS-02.gif

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just found out about this thread today by way of BloodyN9in who has already made me some excellent sigs. This makes an already great website even better.

• Love
Reactions: .N9

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hi again Raminita!

The signatures you created are very much in use and are still very much breathtaking to see every time.
Now not even a two months later and I'd love to see what you could do with a banner design (for the f95 page of the game).
So here comes my next request.. would you be able to also create a banner in the same design as you did the signatures?

GFX Piece: Banner

Game/ Character(s): Oopsy Daisy the characters would be Andy, Daisy, Laura, Lisa and Dolly.

Any pictures/renders on the graphic: Same as signatures please.

Text in the graphic: Same as the signatures, I love the way you did the text in the graphic (Oopsy Daisy logo) in the signatures.

Any Specifics: Same as the signatures, you really captured the romcom feel.
Oopsy Daisy.png

Hi, I make a game called Wartribe Academy.

I was hoping someone could make signatures for the title characters in my game.
[VN] - [Ren'Py] Wartribe Academy [v0.8.1 Public] [Mr.Rooster] | F95zone

There are 5 title characters, they are on the banner for the game.
From left to right: Magna, Luce, Cleo, Priscilla, Rhea.

Just in case it's hard to find content for them I've attached images, but you do not have to use these.
Ideally the text on the signatures would be "Wartribe Academy" and if it's feasible, something like "[character] love" for each one. "Magna lover" "Luce lover" "Cleo lover" "Priscilla lover" "Rhea lover"

You guys also do great banners and such, which my game would benefit from as well. I don't know where to start there, but really I was hoping you would have creative insight into making my game look better at a glance.

Thank you for your time.
WA.Magna.gif WA.-Cleo.gif WA.Luce.gif WA.Priscilla.gif WA.Rhea.gif

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Lady Aspen
Hi) I saw your signature that you made for the Free Pass game.
I really liked it.
Is it possible to do something similar, but with a different character - Michelle?
Thank you.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Greetings! I have an unusual request for a strange game. I have 11 1920x1080 jpgs of a girl urinating on a carpet where the puddle gets bigger and bigger. I would be open to graphical improvements regarding the title but prefer it to be Script MT Bold as in the example.

LLD3.jpg

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Greetings! I have an unusual request for a strange game. I have 11 1920x1080 jpgs of a girl urinating on a carpet where the puddle gets bigger and bigger. I would be open to graphical improvements regarding the title but prefer it to be Script MT Bold as in the example.

View attachment 1215788
I don't mean to judge anybody's kink but that might be a little... extreme for a profile sig.

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
Hey there! I'd like to request a signature.

Character/Game: Blair from Sylphine
Pictures/Renders:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Text: Just the game's title
Specifics: None

Thanks in advance.
Here you go

BB89-Req.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1238996_BB89-Req.gif

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Hey talented peeps, I'd just like to make a little request.

GFX Piece: Personal Signature
Character(s)/ Game: Not related to any game but a personal signature. Just want the sign to capture the essence of a gamer (if you get what I mean). Maybe throw in some xbox/dualsense controller images in the back or whatever, just go with your imagination.
Any Specifics: Nothing too flashy. Maybe along the lines of old Krull signatures, decent with subtle simple animation, I really liked those.

Thanks you guys for your works and helping out our community.

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes