Jun 11, 2020

Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/843271_A.o.A_-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/843272_A.o.A-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/843273_A.o.A-02.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/843277_A.o.A-03.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/843275_A.o.A-04.gif
Great work, was wondering if theres a easier way to try to find the games banners on this thread, like how to search for them, im looking for estate dominate banner of Anja or Noemis Toscana rebirth with all the waitressess maybe all together or fading in and out

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Reactions: Krull

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For a few weeks now I've had Octane's "Big 'Uns" cranked to 11, drinking Crown & Cokes while modding my ass off (see my profile). I take a break periodically to mess around with Photoshop but I just don't have what it takes for sigs. Over the coming days/weeks/months if one of y'all get bored to tears, check out my profile and work and see what kind of badass, take-no-prisoners profile signatures you can muster up for me....please. I'll donate to buy ya a coffee, beer, whiskey, mod your favorite RenPy title, whatever (I ain't no cheapskate). I just don't know where to start. Thanks for hearing me out. Regards and be well.
Great GFX Designer(BloodyN9in and Raminita), I consolidate all the current request in 1 post and hope to see some of your great work.

Let me know if there any other active GFX Designer that I can ping in here to help.

Last edited:
Reactions: .N9

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Here's your discord sig from me
View attachment 1318835
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1340737_D-DLC.gif
Hi Lady Aspen,

(Sorry you can't DM you or I would've done rather than post here)

Thanks again for creating this.

Could I ask your permission to use this in my game's menu as an imagebutton to link players straight to the Discord?

I'll credit you for its creation in the game's "About" section?

Thanks,

WP

Reactions: Lady Aspen

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hi Lady Aspen,

(Sorry you can't DM you or I would've done rather than post here)

Thanks again for creating this.

Could I ask your permission to use this in my game's menu as an imagebutton to link players straight to the Discord?

I'll credit you for its creation in the game's "About" section?

Thanks,

WP
Sure thing! its your sig do whatever you want.

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Lukasz1
AML-Wet-Dream.-2.gif
Great work, was wondering if theres a easier way to try to find the games banners on this thread, like how to search for them, im looking for estate dominate banner of Anja or Noemis Toscana rebirth with all the waitressess maybe all together or fading in and out
Anja-1.gif

how r u today raminita ..i just pass by to ask if u done my sigs because i was again offline for awhile ? it was aiko from the shrink
Aiko-1.gif

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
For a few weeks now I've had Octane's "Big 'Uns" cranked to 11, drinking Crown & Cokes while modding my ass off (see my profile). I take a break periodically to mess around with Photoshop but I just don't have what it takes for sigs. Over the coming days/weeks/months if one of y'all get bored to tears, check out my profile and work and see what kind of badass, take-no-prisoners profile signatures you can muster up for me....please. I'll donate to buy ya a coffee, beer, whiskey, mod your favorite RenPy title, whatever (I ain't no cheapskate). I just don't know where to start. Thanks for hearing me out. Regards and be well.
what are we looking at?

I see all the modding but I’m following?

is it you want signatures for each game that’s being modded?

OM the details if you like.

It me again, this time round I will like to request signature for Sinful Life and Follow the Leader and 1 wallpaper for Treasure of Nadia.

For Sinful Life, 4 sigs for the following:
Scarlett, Nancy, Quinn and Nina

For Follow the Leader, 4 sigs for the following:
Eight, Nine, Ten and a group with all three

For wallpaper of Treasure of Nadia:
Resolution is 3840 x 1080
With all the women in the game and safe for work.

Thank in advance.
yours is the biggest so it might take awhile

PM the pictures of each character if you can
I’m gonna spend more time finding the characters than creating the signatures

i can’t promise the last request
need to check the game files to see if it’s good quality for a Wallpaper

yours is the easiest one so I’ll get started a soon as I can

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
what are we looking at?
I see all the modding but I’m following?
is it you want signatures for each game that’s being modded?
OM the details if you like.
No, not for each game, that's the dev's concern tbh, I was looking for a personal sig. I'm currently deep in a project now but I'll keep kicking back some whiskies while I continue to come up with a starting point. Graphics have always been like that with me, I have a hard time visualizing the foundation to start. I just know what's cool once I've seen it. Guess that's why I'm not that good with it, lol.

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
No, not for each game, that's the dev's concern tbh, I was looking for a personal sig. I'm currently deep in a project now but I'll keep kicking back some whiskies while I continue to come up with a starting point. Graphics have always been like that with me, I have a hard time visualizing the foundation to start. I just know what's cool once I've seen it. Guess that's why I'm not that good with it, lol.
Anything in particular you had in mind when it comes to the signature it could be anything you want from anything programming to anything gaming to anything movies

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes