• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Hey, thanks for your request. There you are!

Please be aware that I followed my own inspiration creating some first sigs for you and your game "World of Wonders".
Nevertheless I hope, those provided are wonderful enough for you.
It's very likely that I will make some more "character sigs" in addition to the one of KEIRA as soon as I played your game and had the chance to see more renders of the female cast. The render of "Nancy" for example was unfortunately not that great for a signature - soory, not offense intended ;-)
Thank you again for your great work.

I would still leave the signature request open in case someone else wants to take a shot at it too. Either one of the mentioned ideas or also something else (surprise me :)).

Reactions: Gorse

RoladNix224

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I would like to request a sig please

My game is Chosen Few
Characters - Arcia, Cynthia, Dawn, Green, and Paula.
Pictures and Renders - Whatever you think would fit.
Text - "We are your Chosen Few"
Specifics - With the text I want a glitch effect like, when it says "We are your" I want it to glitch into Chosen Few. If that makes sense.

Thank you.

johndoe2

Jul 29, 2018
Hey :) I would like to request a gif signature of Under the Witch, with the character Herba sitting up and riding the main character on the bed (attached but as a gif). Thank you :)

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes