RPGM Completed Ghostly Moans [Final] [Hentai Room, Anshiin]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
Well, it has 72 CG, of which 28 seem scene-related from 15 scenes. So pretty much nothing burger and I would say that the futa/trans tag can be deleted because they seem to use strapon here, prof.

Edit: may as well drop the decrypted CG folder link.
Hey, u sure no futa/trans? what a rare gem.
Wish there were more games with no futa/trans.

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
The art is good, story is great, unfortunately the game is ASS. Dev is a complete troglodite who made it into a disaster, it literally stops responding AND it has segements where you have to drop stones and its a dark area and the game drops fps to 1-2, which will make your head explode with frustration, overall, This shit is Not worth it because dev is an incompetent coder

• Sad
Reactions: Lord Kentus

soapsoup

Aug 26, 2018
Anybody also experiencing extreme lag at the bar and the inn? it's to the point where i can barely move my character and when i do it ends up moving too much, a bit frustrating ngl.

Reactions: Bowsette s slave
Feb 28, 2021
Hmm, maybe needs some checking to make sure quest directions are correct, the very first quest tells you to head to the temple in the north west. the temple is actually in the north east, this is not really inspiring confidence in the game to say the least.
It's not the only instance. Shortly after, the game tells you to go West to the training center, but the signpost in the forest says that it's located to the right. Seems like the developer doesn't know his cardinal directions.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the art is good but i have run in to a lot of bugs one is in the inn the game starts to not move are go slower. then i went the wrong wat after the nun with you vanished when i went back to that area i got stuck in tree's and could not do nothing.

whiteblake55

Jan 12, 2018
The art is good, story is great, unfortunately the game is ASS. Dev is a complete troglodite who made it into a disaster, it literally stops responding AND it has segements where you have to drop stones and its a dark area and the game drops fps to 1-2, which will make your head explode with frustration, overall, This shit is Not worth it because dev is an incompetent coder
I agree its total BS

CarrotCat

Apr 24, 2018
It doesn't work, can you send with the rest of the files in the save folder, please?
Paste in Ghostly Moans\www\save It works bro i checked it just paste it in save folder.
I can also confirm that the save doesn't work as intended. The game was unable to detect the save in the save folder. Managed to work around the detection issue by removing save 1 (file1.rpgsave) and renaming the given file (file18.rpgsave) to file1.rpgsave. But the gallery is still locked, guessing the gallery unlock progress is stored in the global save file.

Reactions: Anonymous fapper98
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote