4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I suspect we'll eventually meet her parents, get married, and have kids. Margarita seems to be the "To hell with adventuring, I'm becoming a family man" route.
Was she even an adventurer? When we met her, she already established a peaceful life in her farm and inn, no adventures intended.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Was she even an adventurer? When we met her, she already established a peaceful life in her farm and inn, no adventures intended.
What? No.
I was referring to Mc just ditching the journey he was about to go on with Sheina and potentially recover his memories so he could settle instead. Like if Mario quit the middle of rescuing the princess to do something else.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
What? No.
I was referring to Mc just ditching the journey he was about to go on with Sheina and potentially recover his memories so he could settle instead. Like if Mario quit the middle of rescuing the princess to do something else.
I see. No, I don't think memories will get back to MC if he will just live peaceful life. Also if he will, why getting them back? I doubt his past life could've been better if it ended up losing all memories and leaving his body in a shape so bad, that he now has to sleep twice more just to recuperate. Maybe that mysterious lady will make a visit to his dreams if she gets bored though, which will mark a point of no return in his small paradise with a big lover.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Not to put pressure on the last hero, but isn't it when you drop the patreonbux for the month, you receive all updates for that month?
Or do you seriously have to pay for each and every new release?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Not to put pressure on the last hero, but isn't it when you drop the patreonbux for the month, you receive all updates for that month?
I think if you buy and drop it, you'll still have an access the whole month that you already paid for. It would be a steal in any other case.

Shinarau

May 7, 2018
u have access for the entire month

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I feel that some characters benefit from this art style change, Naya and Madea had the best changes in my opinion,maybe Reigna as well, they used to look kinda ugly, but now they look cute, and I think their art stays consistent most of the time.
But with character like Eliette for example, the shift between art styles is noticeable, which I guess is caused by the artist still figuring things out as the development goes, like certain characteristics or proportions, but it seems that they have settled on one singular art style now, hopefully it stays, some of the scenes have beautiful lighting and shading.
Unfortunate as it may be, the only solution to this mismatched art style problem would be to redraw most of the scenes into the current art style, but I feel like that won't happen for a long time
Just to clarify, I wasn't comparing the initial artstyle. It was a total crap obivously (post cover as an example). Let's call it 2020 version, the very first one. I was talking about the time when artstyle was already decent, so technically it should be 2022 or 2023 version. The one we have now is even newer, maybe the forth one in total. In this one AIK started using new face pattern for drawings, which kinda killed any personality among characters I mentioned above. Naya and Madea, however, managed to evade such fate somehow. They don't look different in 2022 and 2024 versions, maybe because their appearance is more dictated by animal features, which are easier than complexion to draw.

UPD: Okay, I was too harsh calling 2020 artstyle a total crap. It wasn't that bad, kind of perculiar in a way and at least consistent, unlike now. Still, the one that was used when MC met Croixelle for the first time is probably the best one.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
maybe i do, maybe i dont. being impatient wont get u anywhere. nobody is going to just stop being careful solely to post update here the second its uploaded.
I wasn't rushing you or anything, I don't really understand the backstage of all this to demand things to happen faster. Don't get me wrong, but I just thought that if you were planning to, you'd do that right away, since you're rarely visiting this thread for discussions.

Notsohotmail

Oct 13, 2022
if you're talking about the one i think you're talking about you have to go with sheina to the kingdom and then when the option comes choose to stay in the queens palace while also satisfying the queens maids n shit and then it will naturally come
(is it this one?)
1713451139236.png

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

homemadegator

Jan 21, 2020
Do I just drop the zip folder? I have it, don't know how the site works. Lemme get into my MEGA, I'll post the link soon.

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes