4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
will the MC be able to grow? like through magic, potions or something?
Probably not, having the mc the same size as the girls would defeat the purpose of this being a size fetish game. They also really like to drive home the point of just how weak this guy is.

Reactions: Glyphics

Kitsune Fox

Jan 24, 2022
The last update was absolutely amazing. I hope there will be more like this. (Especially sitting on him and even better if it was Frayo:p - Maybe I'll be lucky and the next update will be on her. :giggle:)

Oct 14, 2017
will the MC be able to grow? like through magic, potions or something?
No, several paths consistently specify that tinies can't grow, only shrink. Likewise, giantesses can't shrink, only grow. It is sorta dumb but at least adds to the worldbuilding I suppose. But they haven't given a specific reason why it doesn't work. I feel like they could've had MC grow a little bit while still being small, or giantesses shrink a bit just for some variety of how we fit in their vaginas, but at least smaller giantesses exist. Only 1 has a sex scene so far tho.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
I am still just waiting for my Cowgirl Waifu to get a route extension, I know it would take a few years before anything substantial appears but I am praying for it.
The game is so good but it is spreading itself so thin with so many characters and those side stories with the main characters, I like that they are adding stories the fans want but I want the main game to be done with polish.
I don't know how long the story is going to be for every route but considering how many routes there are and we are just beginning, this seems like this project will take up to 7 years depending on if they are trying to make full unique stories for each route.
Just voicing my opinion, I am too hype and I want to play it all fully but with slow progress, I am just not getting into it as I was when I first played it.
Anyways goodbye for now
Actually, I wonder if there will the new path on the farm
I can't remember now, but on the farm, you meet new giantess right?
There weren't any choices to make there but they could add them in the future

Last edited:

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
No, several paths consistently specify that tinies can't grow, only shrink. Likewise, giantesses can't shrink, only grow. It is sorta dumb but at least adds to the worldbuilding I suppose. But they haven't given a specific reason why it doesn't work. I feel like they could've had MC grow a little bit while still being small, or giantesses shrink a bit just for some variety of how we fit in their vaginas, but at least smaller giantesses exist. Only 1 has a sex scene so far tho.
Yeah, but MC isn't a normal human of this world is he? Some things could have a different effect on his body , it doesn't have to be like native ones.
Many times, it's pointed out, that MC has no magic at all.
And I don't remember if it was stated that pure humans in this world don't have magic or should have magic like every other race
Many giantesses were surprised one way or another when checking MC's body in magic-related stuff that he has no one at all

From what I think at this point, is that MC could be from another world
So in a sense devs can make a surprise, considering that MC's body doesn't follow the same rules

Update:
Even Croixelle mentioned that her father was a pure human, and he was "without much magic power", not like MC without any magic at all, you see the details?
GiantGuardians_ecppnlM79e.png

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2020
Actually, I wonder if there will the new path on the farm
I can't remember now, but on the farm, you meet new giantess right?
There weren't any choices to make there but they could add them in the future
There is the horse girl, the farm has a bunch of choices for the future and maybe some lead to the milk scene with cow waifu.
Anyways hope others enjoy cow waifu as much as I and get a update soon.

Reactions: Gojii
Dec 18, 2020
I am glad some people are excited and wanting a farm update.
Cow waifu is top waifu.
Love her so much~!
Anyways glad to hear people say that they like cow waifu too.
Have a lovely time and hope the farm gets a update~!

Reactions: Chumgum
Oct 14, 2017
Yeah, but MC isn't a normal human is he? Some things could have a different effect on his body , it doesn't have to be like native ones.
And I don't remember if it was stated that pure humans in this world don't have magic or should have magic like every other race
Many giantesses were surprised one way or another when checking MC's body in magic-related stuff that he has no one at all

So in a sense devs can make a surprise, considering that MC's body doesn't follow the same rules
I would say pure humans are normal ones lol. I'm not sure if all pures don't have it, but I don't think every member of every other race has magic. The way it's stated that tinies can't grow, it just sounds like its a hard rule of the world that won't ever change. I suppose they could surprise us, but it would seem weird to set up a rule in the first place only to break it later.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Anyone know how to unlock the last scene of croixelle in the gallery?
I got all of them. It took me a few attempts but I think your decisions in the beginning of the game make the difference in the long run. If your missing what I think you are.... Pick the options in support of the queen and Timfalme etc... then you be honest but corrupt the princess with lewd stuff/blackmailing. She likes being bullied but has a temper. GL!
Is it worth doing the whole route for that last image?
What part of the dialogue does it give?

Oct 14, 2017
Update:
Even Croixelle mentioned that her father was a pure human, and he was "without much magic power", not like MC without any magic at all, you see the details?
View attachment 2057613
Didn't try the update yet. I see what ur saying, but i feel like even then, whatever is special about MC would have an impact on the story, and I'm not sure MC being able to grow would have any impact besides for certain fetishes. But who knows, anything is possible I guess.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Alright, does anyone know how to enable proper rollback instead of the bullshit three or so lines of text the game allows? I could probably figure it out myself, but that would require digging through the files and I have no clue where to look.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I would say pure humans are normal ones lol. I'm not sure if all pures don't have it, but I don't think every member of every other race has magic. The way it's stated that tinies can't grow, it just sounds like its a hard rule of the world that won't ever change. I suppose they could surprise us, but it would seem weird to set up a rule in the first place only to break it later.
Yeah, I remember Bel saying something like "It doesn't mean it has yet to be discovered someday. It's flat out impossible to make a giantess shrink or a tiny grow" I think that's bullshit, through the power of science, magic (in the game at least), engineering, constant discoveries, and evolution anything is possible. Humanity (and some idiots to this day) believed the earth was flat and that was proven wrong and we're able to soar with airplanes when humans were believed to never fly.

Reactions: Gojii

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Alright, does anyone know how to enable proper rollback instead of the bullshit three or so lines of text the game allows? I could probably figure it out myself, but that would require digging through the files and I have no clue where to look.
The best I've been able to manage is go back three lines, save, load, repeat.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
The best I've been able to manage is go back three lines, save, load, repeat.
I might be wrong, but I think UnRen (or something similiar) had an option to unlock rollback

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I might be wrong, but I think UnRen (or something similiar) had an option to unlock rollback
It probably does, but I have no clue which file controls rollback settings. Might have a look anyway and report back.

Edit:
I fucking did it. The solution is as follows:
1. Snag the un.rpy file from this github: and put it in the "game" folder
2. Run the game once. Doing so will decompile the required files.
3. Close the game, open the options.rpy now in the "game" folder and change the define config.hard_rollback_limit to some ridiculously high number.
Problem solved.

Last edited:

LEPINETRA

May 3, 2022
Yeah, but MC isn't a normal human of this world is he? Some things could have a different effect on his body , it doesn't have to be like native ones.

Update:
View attachment 2057613
We all can understand very well that MC is from our world.

Oct 14, 2017
Yeah, I remember Bel saying something like "It doesn't mean it has yet to be discovered someday. It's flat out impossible to make a giantess shrink or a tiny grow" I think that's bullshit, through the power of science, magic (in the game at least), engineering, constant discoveries, and evolution anything is possible. Humanity (and some idiots to this day) believed the earth was flat and that was proven wrong and we're able to soar with airplanes when humans were believed to never fly.
Yea it does seem kinda BS. How could she know nothing will ever be discovered? But I'm not sure if that's just the dev's way of saying they won't do it or actual lore. They could at least explain it better.

Reactions: Chumgum
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes