4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
dose this game have barefoot trample?
yes, but not for eevry scene, thanks god. To simply put it.
in term of encounter we have 50% awful 50% nice
in plenty of them, you have the foot fetish (it's the giantess fetish, so you will have that, gore, vore, unbirth, boobs, and kiss)

Dec 18, 2020
Apparently the tier which allows Patrons to have their OCs in the game, has only 2 subs threshold. I guess people pledge for a month then leave it for someone else which in turn, adds a lot of guest characters
What!!! That is very nice and friendly but also so annoying for people who want to play the story.
How about we make sure the spots are filled not asking for new OC's so that the developer will focus on the main game.
I want to see more of my cow waifu, I never had a waifu before but I want to see her more.
Sorry for the rant but that's just my ideas and how I feel.
Anyways hope there is a solution to this conundrum.
Wish you well with luck and goodbye for now~!

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently the tier which allows Patrons to have their OCs in the game, has only 2 subs threshold. I guess people pledge for a month then leave it for someone else which in turn, adds a lot of guest characters
What!!! That is very nice and friendly but also so annoying for people who want to play the story.
How about we make sure the spots are filled not asking for new OC's so that the developer will focus on the main game.
I want to see more of my cow waifu, I never had a waifu before but I want to see her more.
Sorry for the rant but that's just my ideas and how I feel.
Anyways hope there is a solution to this conundrum.
Wish you well with luck and goodbye for now~!
People also conveniently forget to mention that the Tier that permits you to submit your OC for developers to put into Giant Guardians is the King/Queen ! Tier, which costs you a whooping $250/€216 a month!

I also agree that there needs to be more of a focus on the Main Story and creating more content for the characters that are already in the game first.
But lets not pretend like getting your OC into the game is this super easy thing to do either, it's 2 spots only and on top of that it isn't just anybody that has those spare $250/€216 lying around to spend on a Patreon game, it's a pretty exclusive deal.

No1Swifty

Aug 5, 2020
I come back after a while of waiting to see if the Guest Character issue had been sorted to see it still has not. The clear issue when there was hell only 6 guest characters was that new ones kept being added and old ones where being left out to die as the person supporting them had gone. So many main Giantess characters also does not help when so many just get left for months hell at some point probably a year.

Instant fix is to put a limit on Guest characters or hell, remove some and not work on others. Maybe have one slot in that tier where it is a month by month basis where it can be switches who is that tier patron? I don't have a full idea how to fix it but the increasing guests still worries me having this game be most promising to very low focus for me now, which is a shame because the art is great and story fun and exciting when it is being done!

Reactions: Gojii

Noobmonster

Jul 17, 2018
The tier reward should be to add their preferred fetish scene to their favorite character that's already in the game.
Then that character's story will be advanced and more possible to get at least one good end.

Reactions: No1Swifty

No1Swifty

Aug 5, 2020
The tier reward should be to add their preferred fetish scene to their favorite character that's already in the game.
Then that character's story will be advanced and more possible to get at least one good end.
100% agree with this actually! Tailor the tier to be tied to a main character thing and maybe have an oc character show up in that characters route!

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
which giants actually eat you?
The plantgirl Diula does non-fatal, can't really call it full-tour 'cause her insides are odd on account of being a plant.
Pyeka does both if I remember right. It's been a bit since I went through the Helltown routes.
And there's Naya, who eats you if you fuck up or purposefully fail survival training. Personally, this is the least satisfying of the bunch.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
The plantgirl Diula does non-fatal, can't really call it full-tour 'cause her insides are odd on account of being a plant.
Pyeka does both if I remember right. It's been a bit since I went through the Helltown routes.
And there's Naya, who eats you if you fuck up or purposefully fail survival training. Personally, this is the least satisfying of the bunch.
Yeah, Diula and Pyeka are definitely among the top tier.

Reactions: Savec

LEPINETRA

May 3, 2022
Because that's a shit ton of responsibility. Human babies already take a ton of work can you imagine how much effort it takes to care for one the size of a house? Especially when you JUST met this woman and JUST started working?
The giant mom will take care about her giant baby. Relax and make babies. You are too serious about this.

LEPINETRA

May 3, 2022
Because that's a shit ton of responsibility. Human babies already take a ton of work can you imagine how much effort it takes to care for one the size of a house? Especially when you JUST met this woman and JUST started working?
Do not try to play gentleman when no one asked this. Women prefer barbarians, not omega type weak "gentlemen".

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Did the thread get snipped? Because there's a whole lotta calling Lepi a clown missing.
Oh well. Where's that character update schedule, I wanna know when to give a damn about updating again.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes