4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
There is a tool called Translator++ which basically allows you to translate games made with RenPy, RPG maker, etc. I assume that if not all, then at least some of the games will be playable.
Here's a list

I don't know which ones are good or bad. I'm sure you'll find something if you look hard enough. Some of these games don't seem to have giantess's at all though

LEPINETRA

May 3, 2022
Here's a list

I don't know which ones are good or bad. I'm sure you'll find something if you look hard enough. Some of these games don't seem to have giantess's at all though
Oh!! Micro-Man ~Chiisaku Natte Onna no Ko no Ironna Tokoro ni Haicchao~ is very good Giantess visual novel game - I have this game but you will understand nothing there - there are full of texts in Japanese.

LEPINETRA

May 3, 2022
There is a tool called Translator++ which basically allows you to translate games made with RenPy, RPG maker, etc. I assume that if not all, then at least some of the games will be playable.
In my situation this doesn't work - for example, I really recommend the game
Oh!! Micro-Man ~Chiisaku Natte Onna no Ko no Ironna Tokoro ni Haicchao~

, I have this game, but it is in Japanese.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
In my situation this doesn't work - for example, I really recommend the game
Oh!! Micro-Man ~Chiisaku Natte Onna no Ko no Ironna Tokoro ni Haicchao~

, I have this game, but it is in Japanese.
It has scat in it... It can't be THAT good...

LEPINETRA

May 3, 2022
I'm like 90% sure you can disable scat scenes in the game, so he probably just forgot about it
There is only one short moment in interaction with loli, where she makes golden shower with you. Nothing more. Don't want, do not go to the park and do not interact with her.

LEPINETRA

May 3, 2022

Liar
Believe me, clown, I have playing this game several times, I never met there scat episode.
You need specially try to search for such moment, place and interaction, to find a scat. Looks like it's your personal secret fantasy and fetish.

LEPINETRA

May 3, 2022
I'm like 90% sure you can disable scat scenes in the game, so he probably just forgot about it
I can't "forgot" what I never saw and met in this game. Looks like that this is very short moment somewhere and you must specially search for this, if you have secrectly such fetish.
In this game is POV, trampling, inserction, you can go in girl's panties, in her bra, in her vagina. You can treat giantesses around you as you wish, and they will like this, but mostly they will not understand what's going on, because they are unaware about your existence (they never look down, you are too tiny and can very easy to hide in many places). But in some moments they can find you. Plus, if you have sister fetish, femdom fetish, sexy teacher fetish, you will find all these things in this game, too.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Believe me, clown, I have playing this game several times, I never met there scat episode.
You need specially try to search for such moment, place and interaction, to find a scat. Looks like it's your personal secret fantasy and fetish.
I'm not the one advertising this game, weirdo.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
If you want to see real weirdo and low class lumpen, just look in the mirror. Jargon will not help you, clown.
You know what? I'm glad you replied. Because I wanted to apologize. I've been thinking for a while now. You showed up to recommend a game you really like and here I am fighting you because your game probably isn't my thing. I've tried recommending games on other message boards before only to get shot down and now I'm no better than they are.

I'm sorry. If you like your game, enjoy it. We're all weirdo's for having a Giantess fetish in the first place.

Leanturco91

Feb 23, 2021
You know what? I'm glad you replied. Because I wanted to apologize. I've been thinking for a while now. You showed up to recommend a game you really like and here I am fighting you because your game probably isn't my thing. I've tried recommending games on other message boards before only to get shot down and now I'm no better than they are.

I'm sorry. If you like your game, enjoy it. We're all weirdo's for having a Giantess fetish in the first place.
well said! that's how crazy we are! LOL

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes