4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Darkan94

Apr 12, 2020
Thx but i continue to die cause first of all if i choose the fear and if i ask her help, Kendra arrives after that and in the house of Nyxmax i have to choose what option when i'm under her vagina ?

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
Guys i'm really confused with this one pic and for some reason i am not able to find way how to get it i have no clue if it is during threesome or when we are laying near river but i tried probably all possible scenarios and i am still unable to get it only thing i know is that it is for both Hara and Sei sei as a screen Screenshot_20220110_032637_com.guardian.anoadr.jpg

Last edited:

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
Guys i'm really confused with this one pic and for some reason i am not able to find way how to get it i have no clue if it is during threesome or when we are laying near river but i tried probably all possible scenarios and i am still unable to get it only thing i know is that it is for both Hara and Sei sei as a screen View attachment 1589081
ok so I found out that it is supposed to be a threesome image but without MC so now the question is if i'm supposed to make MC so annoying for both of them that they refuse to put him in or if they need to have such a good time that they forget about MC and won't be careful and he go deep inside one of them without a way out I'm only guessing but it is probably right to obtain this image through Haras route but this game really need some kind of affection meter for girls so we know how are we doing i really don't know what kind of effect most of my choices have on affection and i can only guess which of them are good and which are bad based on their expressions after i make a choice I would be really grateful if anyone can help me to find out the right way of obtaining this image

Reactions: Glyphics

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Guys i'm really confused with this one pic and for some reason i am not able to find way how to get it i have no clue if it is during threesome or when we are laying near river but i tried probably all possible scenarios and i am still unable to get it only thing i know is that it is for both Hara and Sei sei as a screen View attachment 1589081
ok so I found out that it is supposed to be a threesome image but without MC so now the question is if i'm supposed to make MC so annoying for both of them that they refuse to put him in or if they need to have such a good time that they forget about MC and won't be careful and he go deep inside one of them without a way out I'm only guessing but it is probably right to obtain this image through Haras route but this game really need some kind of affection meter for girls so we know how are we doing i really don't know what kind of effect most of my choices have on affection and i can only guess which of them are good and which are bad based on their expressions after i make a choice I would be really grateful if anyone can help me to find out the right way of obtaining this image

Yeah I couldn't find it too
I asked about it once in the comment, but I can't it anywhere.
I think I deleted it because no one answered for a long time or something like that.

My guess was also that it contained unbirth, vaginal vore, insertion or the MC wasn't in the scene at all
Though [if it was vore, I think they would have also given an x-ray images like in the rest vore images

Last edited:

Derak

Jul 14, 2018
Yeah I couldn't find it too
I asked about it once in the comment, but I can't it anywhere.
I think I deleted it because no one answered for a long time or something like that.

My guess was also that it contained unbirth, vaginal vore, insertion or the MC wasn't in the scene at all
Thought if it was vore, I think they would have also given an x-ray images like in the rest vore images
In order to get the image you have to go through Naya's route and have sex with her to point where she cracks your rib cage but doesn't kill you. Then once you reach Seinaru, you'll get the option to ask them to stop because your ribs are cracked

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
In order to get the image you have to go through Naya's route and have sex with her to point where she cracks your rib cage but doesn't kill you. Then once you reach Seinaru, you'll get the option to ask them to stop because your ribs are cracked
that make total sense now i recall it was kinda same with Sheina in bed scene where she let you know after she found out you were crushed by Eli i was always speedrunning through kendra, maryen, regina and naya when i wanted to try it through Seiseis route and after trying every possible option without founding it i thought it is for sure on Haras route but since Haras route is longest of them all it was really hard to get through every option and rn i am probably half way through it knowing it is on different route pains me after time i spent trying to find it but now i can finish whole gallery thank you very much for this info and it is good to know that my prediction was right so i was kinda on right way despite not really being on right way heh

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Oh cool, so they added a way to start the game at the start of the route of the chosen giantess.
For now only for guest giantesses and the side story but they probably will add it for normal giantesses too.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes