4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Dang bro he was just askin for a way to get to Kive without having to cheat on Margarita, you didnt have to do em like that

:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, a Kive-only route could happen, but there's a part of me hoping it doesn't, at least not for a while. Not out of spite, but because we've already got a character writing rotation wider than, well, Margarita.
And we don't yet know how long even the 'main' paths like Maryen's are gonna be.

Reactions: ur other dad
Jul 12, 2021
Wow so many posts here in this update talk about the girls and such but I think one fact goes unmentioned
MC gets first blood

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Love the art of this game, but there is just waaaaaay to many characters. Lets say one gets an update that is a couple of minutes long max that character might not get more content for months upon months.
I count 29 names on that list 29! And I am sure if I see the art for them I'll remember most of them but just by name barely 10 maybe? If even that because most of them have not gotten any content for ages.
I don't mind main characters *that* much but it's the extra characters that bug me, some of them only appeared once ages ago and never got updated again. It's a waste of time and a massive tease when you find one you like but will likely never see again. I really wanted to see where they were going with Sheri but I don't think she'll ever come back.

Dec 18, 2020
Love the waifu talk and I am a very open person so if there was a way to include kive maybe just to have fun with you and margarita then that would be great.
I would never cheat or go behind my cow waifu's back.
If she doesn't want me to love her too then I won't, if she says it is okay then I will focus on my waifu still but include kive sometimes.
I love cow waifu more than anything so seeing her unhappy is not an option.
Anyways, going to play that new route extension for the waifu now.
Have a lovely night and sleep well with lovely dreams~!

Reactions: jokyo
Dec 18, 2020
I played it, perfect as always.
I said to kive that I am not that kind of person to have fun behind my wife's back.
That was the fastest I said no to advancements in my life.
If you want to, you have to ask my wife first, if we both agree then you can have fun also don't do it while I am working.
Anyways, even if it was short, the update was totally worth the wait.
I am very not excited for the next long wait since I know it will take longer the more time passes but I will be there for my waifu when it happens.

Goodnight and have fun~!

Reactions: Chumgum

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I don't mind main characters *that* much but it's the extra characters that bug me, some of them only appeared once ages ago and never got updated again. It's a waste of time and a massive tease when you find one you like but will likely never see again. I really wanted to see where they were going with Sheri but I don't think she'll ever come back.
Like I said sadly I have no clue which girl that is but I do remember thinking the dog girl was pretty cute think she just got the one scene aswell, so atleast I can empathise with you there.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Giant Guardians [v0.3.18] Unofficial Android Port + Galery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 135mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

BlazeDaKin

Apr 26, 2022
Giant Guardians [v0.3.18] Unofficial Android Port + Galery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 135mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

For some reason that android port isn't working, it just loads forever but I can't get beyond the couple ghosts in the loading screen. Any solution to this?

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021
Same, I really wanna see more Sheri since she look like the new butt-gimmick character, I used to like Bel for that but after her last update where she just talked shit on the mc, yeah that was a turn off

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I don't think that she would hurt the MC but maybe she would put him out of her life. Whatever, she is my favorite so I would never cheat on her

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Also, I played all that this version can offer, I didn't knew about this game until a few weeks but I can say, with all of my confidence, that it is one of the best games (of this kind) that I have play in all of my life and it's not even finished, so I'm eager to see how this unfolds

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes