4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Going with Nyxmay is always a certain death or is there a way to avoid dying if she takes you?
Also with Kendra, is there a path where she keeps you instead of selling or crushing you?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Going with Nyxmay is always a certain death or is there a way to avoid dying if she takes you?
Also with Kendra, is there a path where she keeps you instead of selling or crushing you?
Nyxmay's route: Be a good boy and show her fear. As long as you're afraid and allow her to do as she pleases with you, she'll keep you alive. Basically don't bore her.
Kendra's route: Be good, keep her interested in you and don't be an ass. Just don't annoy her and she'll want to keep you.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
love the game just a pain in the ass to get a full gallory and that mode did not work for me.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Well this is not what I was expecting for the next update, I wanted more of Margarita, but obviously she wasn't going to get any new events. I expected that they would make more story of Synanla, but I am not gonna complain about new content.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Nyxmay's route: Be a good boy and show her fear. As long as you're afraid and allow her to do as she pleases with you, she'll keep you alive. Basically don't bore her.
Kendra's route: Be good, keep her interested in you and don't be an ass. Just don't annoy her and she'll want to keep you.
I have to try that with nyxmay, but I can´t figure how to avoid kendra to sell me

Jul 12, 2021
I have to try that with nyxmay, but I can´t figure how to avoid kendra to sell me
Try to run from her/Go to her(The latter also gives 1 bravery)
Compliment the queen
Remark that the guardians NEED to save people like you
Say you want to go with her/Ask to let you go
Tell her you enjoy sitting where she put you
If you said at least 1 perv thing, say you are glad to be with her
If you said at least 2,you can also tell her you don't plan to leave her side
Keep your cool fearlessly(Requires at least 1 bravery)
If you did at least 6 of these, she'll warn Nyxmay not to kill you and keep you for herself

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020
Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! d(°∀°d)

NEW CONTENT

- Main character update: Madea

- Main character update: Naya

- Main character update: Diula

- 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations).

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
How long till we can be shoved back inside Margarita's panties and explore her GIGANTIC ass **WINK WINK** plus Miss UNKNOWN FEMALE would be a fun person to......explore :D. Defo has plenty of hidden space to hide a tiny in lol.

Reactions: Elbola7 and ELSCHNY
Sep 20, 2020
Is there any submissive giantess here? The guardians are incredibly hot but I don't like femdom that much (light femdom is great but seems like this game has some extreme stuff)

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Is there any submissive giantess here? The guardians are incredibly hot but I don't like femdom that much (light femdom is great but seems like this game has some extreme stuff)
I don't think that will ever happend, I mean, would you be submissive to a person 10 times smaller than you? Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of a submissive giantess but I don't think it will happend. If you think it a litlle maybe Madea or Eliette are the more shy or easy to embarrass.

Reactions: S3ri4l and hockeyer
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes