4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, I'd say Eliette would fit that. The clumsiness puts a bit of a damper on it, though. She's a sweety, but someone that passive who isn't also a moving Femur Breaker would be appreciated.
And sure, femdom is in the tags and is the MO for the majority of the cast, but that doesn't mean it has to be a 100% guarantee for each girl. That'd be boring, at that point it's just a matter of how often the roller coaster you're on goes upside down.

Sep 20, 2020
I don't think that will ever happend, I mean, would you be submissive to a person 10 times smaller than you? Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of a submissive giantess but I don't think it will happend. If you think it a litlle maybe Madea or Eliette are the more shy or easy to embarrass.
Is the femdom too extreme? I just guessed it was - but if it's light femdom (caring femdom) I'll play it

Last edited:

Inuyasha2005

Feb 7, 2022
Damn. Another great update. The story is so riveting and captivating! I can't wait to see what else comes next! The drawings just keep getting more and more refined!

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Is the femdom too extreme? I just guessed it was - but if it's light femdom (caring femdom) I'll play it
Depending on the giantess, it goes from 'call her mommy' to 'crying for mommy'. The Hell kingdom girls fall to the latter, and the sky kingdom girls orbit around the former, all to to varying degrees. Pyeka's kind of a cutie, but since she's a Hell kingdom girl, she won't think much about ending your tiny ass. And as mentioned earlier in the thread, Eliette wouldn't hurt a fly willingly, but she is something of a klutz. Be nice, she's doing her best.
And then there's everyone in between. Personal favorites are Margerita, Regina, and Haramunia. All absolutely sweet in their own ways.
You should be able to figure out where the girls fall on the dominometer by reading what they say, but there are a couple curveballs.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah, I'd say Eliette would fit that. The clumsiness puts a bit of a damper on it, though. She's a sweety, but someone that passive who isn't also a moving Femur Breaker would be appreciated.
And sure, femdom is in the tags and is the MO for the majority of the cast, but that doesn't mean it has to be a 100% guarantee for each girl. That'd be boring, at that point it's just a matter of how often the roller coaster you're on goes upside down.

Haha that definitely would be nice, I don't know who represents more danger for the MC, Eliette with her clumsiness or any of the characters from Homaspernia

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Is there any submissive giantess here? The guardians are incredibly hot but I don't like femdom that much (light femdom is great but seems like this game has some extreme stuff)
I think Croixelle is the closest to submission you're going to get. You get points with her by giving her sass and telling her to give you sexual favors by threatening to blackmail her.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I think Croixelle is the closest to submission you're going to get. You get points with her by giving her sass and telling her to give you sexual favors by threatening to blackmail her.
I don't know if I would call her submissive, I think that since she is the princess of Timfalme and she cares so much for others, she naturally don't want to hurt anybody and she just let things happend. In 3 occasions she had the MC at her mercy and said that she will hurt him but she lies only to scare the MC because she actually doesn't want to hurt him.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I don't know if I would call her submissive, I think that since she is the princess of Timfalme and she cares so much for others, she naturally don't want to hurt anybody and she just let things happend. In 3 occasions she had the MC at her mercy and said that she will hurt him but she lies only to scare the MC because she actually doesn't want to hurt him.
Sure,I can understand what you're saying but, you literally make progress with her by being a jerk. I think the girl secretly yearns for a commanding presence.

Reactions: ELSCHNY

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Sure,I can understand what you're saying but, you literally make progress with her by being a jerk. I think the girl secretly yearns for a commanding presence.
I'm not sure if I agree completely but at the end of the day I'm not gonna complain if she turn out to be the submissive type

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
you literally make progress with her by being a jerk. I think the girl secretly yearns for a commanding presence.
They're all very well aware of how fragile you are and how easily you can be broken so making any of them submissive is kinda a stretch. BUT I can agree that some of them show some masochist traits when they're teased like Eliette, Margarita, and Croixelle maybe even Seinaru to a degree too.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
They're all very well aware of how fragile you are and how easily you can be broken so making any of them submissive is kinda a stretch. BUT I can agree that some of them show some masochist traits when they're teased like Eliette, Margarita, and Croixelle maybe even Seinaru to a degree too.
Masochist is too strong a word, except for maybe Croixelle. Margarita's a big romantic softy, Eliette's easily flustered, and Seinaru just isn't used to someone a fraction of her daily calorie intake being so nice without first seeing teeth. And not that you can, because VN, but if you tried the Croixelle tactic on those three, it's a pretty safe bet two of them would ditch you and one would flat-out murder you.

Reactions: Gojii

Sen_Temp

May 5, 2022
Masochist is too strong a word
Yeah. I wouldn't really use either word any kind of way BUT lightly because you never really see weaknesses let alone exploitable ones. You just see what they allow when they allow it or notice in how they respond. You're always rolling the dice when you tease them. Not to mention you can be ended easily with one wrong comment/bad decision. Haru, Bezvy, and Maryen are really the only ones that show you they're very sensitive to past trauma. Maybe the Nyx/Regina memories/stuff too but regardless you'll be on the receiving end 1000x more often and way before them as opposed to seeing a chance to do much or make them submit to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Masochist is too strong a word, except for maybe Croixelle. Margarita's a big romantic softy, Eliette's easily flustered, and Seinaru just isn't used to someone a fraction of her daily calorie intake being so nice without first seeing teeth. And not that you can, because VN, but if you tried the Croixelle tactic on those three, it's a pretty safe bet two of them would ditch you and one would flat-out murder you.
Seinaru with her mentality likes those who put in effort and diligence, but also seems to soften when given honest affection/kindness so yeah she'd probably get pissed/etc in regards to aggression directed at her. At the stage the character leaves off at she wouldn't immediately squish, but definitely make you go through a very rough time if the character started being insufferably rude. She's dealt with about a dozen such people before MC himself at this point.

Either way.... the flood of OC spam and a handful seemingly to get a feedback loop of newer patrons liking certain character's new content...resulting in more content for them, feels like Seinaru is a dead content route at this point. I tried for like a year but... only so much a few patrons saying they want to see some of the older OC characters get more content can do, when back then we got told we had to wait on the OC holder to want it.... you dont want more money? ok lol.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
As long as the game keep being updated and it is not abandoned I am a happy man, obviously all of us want a specific character to get more content but you get what you get.

Reactions: Joe ligma
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes