4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
As long as the game keep being updated and it is not abandoned I am a happy man, obviously all of us want a specific character to get more content but you get what you get.
On the plus side there's more reasons to check out more characters stories

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020
Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! d(°∀°d)

NEW CONTENT

- Guest character route extended: Haramunia

- Main route extended: Regina

- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations).

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

Mar 18, 2020
Here is the new version.

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
Bloody hell, that was fast. You're the champ!

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021
Here is the new version.

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

Thank you so much bro
Also jesus it's been ages since Haramunia got an update

Reactions: SweetSatu and Gojii

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Hopefully this is a sign that some of the older OCs will be getting more content coming up. Glad to see. Will have to drop thanks on the actual Patreon, lol.

Reactions: SweetSatu

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I wish the developers focus on the main characters first, I undestand that they make all of this side characters for the patreons who donate to keep the game alive, but doing things this way is gonna make impossible to see the end of at least 1 route.

Mama Mia

Feb 6, 2021
I wish the developers focus on the main characters first, I undestand that they make all of this side characters for the patreons who donate to keep the game alive, but doing things this way is gonna make impossible to see the end of at least 1 route.
the mid-month update is exactly about the main characters and the update on the 30th of the month is about the special characters.

Reactions: Gojii

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Hola, ¿alguien puede decirme cómo obtener el último de la galería Crlixelle?
Ve a la carpeta del juego->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Abra el archivo con el bloc de notas y busque "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" debajo de esa línea verá "return False". Simplemente cambie Falso a Verdadero y habrá desbloqueado toda la galería. Asegúrese de escribir Verdadero no es cierto, la T mayúscula importa.

No sé hablar español, simplemente copié las instrucciones de una publicación anterior y las puse a través del traductor de Google, por lo que podría ser diferente para usted.

Lambaser540

Dec 3, 2022
Hi, can anyone tell me how to get the latest from the Crlixelle gallery and also what options to choose for it to come out?

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020
Ve a la carpeta del juego->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Abra el archivo con el bloc de notas y busque "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" debajo de esa línea verá "return False". Simplemente cambie Falso a Verdadero y habrá desbloqueado toda la galería. Asegúrese de escribir Verdadero no es cierto, la T mayúscula importa.

No sé hablar español, simplemente copié las instrucciones de una publicación anterior y las puse a través del traductor de Google, por lo que podría ser diferente para usted.
Can you put the untranslated one?

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes