4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Exactly, wanna see him powerful than giantess but as same size
Well I won't say that I don't want to see something like that, but that would break the whole situation of always being fragile and vulnerable that the developers want to create, maybe that can happen in some side story. Also I want to see a loli giantess, I think it will be hilarious

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
This is great
But seeing how the MC easily die i kinda want him to be op or something:unsure:
Exactly, wanna see him powerful than giantess but as same size
Well I won't say that I don't want to see something like that, but that would break the whole situation of always being fragile and vulnerable that the developers want to create, maybe that can happen in some side story. Also I want to see a loli giantess, I think it will be hilarious
Part of the entire premise of the Seinaru route they leave seemingly perpetually unfinished is that very sort of thing. It leaves off with her training to at leave be capable of not dying constantly. That it hasn't been continued or put in any sort of other routes is really sad. Thiccest character by far until Cow shows up, and implied she's probably got the most "force" behind her attacks.

Reactions: hahequ

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020

Here is the new version.
Guest characters updated~

NEW CONTENT
- Guest character update: Evangeline
- Guest character update: Zanna
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations).

UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Anybody going to try No Nut November?
View attachment 2135745
Done it before. Its great for keeping yourself in check the rest of the year. Its worth trying at any time of the year. Plus going a few days without ups your physical performance anyhow. Either way, the amount of content out there for hentai and doujinshis have been underwhelming/unenjoyable/repulsive for the most part this year so not much to really get me amped up for. I think I could pull it off again.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
New and improved
Overview:

We are creating an (adults only) giantess game (Visual novel, to be more accurate) where the human protagonist (you) will go to a land composed of various kingdoms that are at odds with each other. They are defended by beautiful giant women called,
"Guardians"
Make your choices carefully! In a world full of extraordinarily large women. It's dangerous to be human-sized.​

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Downloader4

Mar 21, 2021
An update without another new character added? Impressive
Guest characters update calendary

-------------------
WAITING LIST
-------------------

- Sage - Xerin: (Active)

- Masakiandou - Riys: (Active)

- Bel - Bel: (Starts in July)

- IdleRobin - Cia: (Starts in August)

- Bill E. - Evangeline: (Starts in September)

- Zanna - Zanna : (Starts in October)

- Hara - Haramunia: (Starts in November)

- Alex Atlas - Supporting one of our main characters: Regina: (Starts in December)

- Nergan - Supporting one of our main characters: Eliette: (Starts in January)
two new characters will debut in December and January

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes