4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I find it weird that they don't release a spanish version of the game even though the devs are Spaniards. There are a lot of Hispanophones out there, it'd be an easy way to get more patreon subs.
It was a surprise for me too when I realized that the game variables are written in spanish, so instead of bravery and kindness we have valentia and bondad. That also explains why there are so many systematic typos in a text, like putting "so" to an improper context, and overusing it in general, instead of mixing it with synonims like "pretty, very, really". To be completely honest, such an important part of a VN genre really needs some love in this game, especially in moments like a battle between Naya and Regina or castle of Timfalme storyline. Sometimes lines are said by a wrong person, or must be MC's thoughts, but they aren't. I was planning on doing a massive review in all storylines and make some sort of a PDF file with all the mistakes highlighted and corrections suggested, but I don't know how devs will react if someone from F95 Zone would appear and said: "Hi, I pirated your game and now want to make a contribution to a development by helping eliminating text errors."

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
She could not. First of all, necromancy is a taboo both in Viridice and Keisiema. Second: her dad's body and soul was sacrificed to Maryen's mother's spell to keep Heaven kindom up in the sky. I don't think that you could revive somebody from such state.
well it isnt being revive its more like talking to a memories of a ghost in riys route it says "they are not the same as they used to be, just shattered fragments of their past. it doesnt always work and depending on the spirit it can become a wandering ghost. or not even manifest. but yes nercomancy is a taboo but with how maryen is in homaspernia and also not acting like her usally self i do think she could be conviced by the mc into doing it which could lead to her being exiled but i think this could be apart of her corrpution route. but the dev would prob just make it that the mc faints again and has another dream/vision about maryens dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
well it isnt being revive its more like talking to a memories of a ghost in riys route it says "they are not the same as they used to be, just shattered fragments of their past. it doesnt always work and depending on the spirit it can become a wandering ghost. or not even manifest. but yes nercomancy is a taboo but with how maryen is in homaspernia and also not acting like her usally self i do think she could be conviced by the mc into doing it which could lead to her being exiled but i think this could be apart of her corrpution route. but the dev would prob just make it that the mc faints again and has another dream/vision about maryens dad.
Exile of the main guardian of Keisiema would basically mean a death sentence to their kingdom, not to mention that Maryen is one of the strongest giantesses around and only she can stop it from falling down on earth. Who else would be worthy of taking her place?

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Exile of the main guardian of Keisiema would basically mean a death sentence to their kingdom, not to mention that Maryen is one of the strongest giantesses around and only she can stop it from falling down on earth. Who else would be worthy of taking her place?
ye thats true she would mostly get like a slap on the wrist but nothing to much

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
ye thats true she would mostly get like a slap on the wrist but nothing to much
Also, character stories are character stories. They do not setup a main canon but adapt to it instead, so expecting that a thing from a guest character storyline, which many people may not even know about, would make such a huge impact on a main plot is a bad idea.

Last edited:

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Also, character stories are character stories. They do not setup a main canon but adapt to it instead, so expecting that a thing from a guest character storyline, which many people may not even know about, would make such a huge impact on a main plot.
That being said, quite a few novel ideas are only found in the guest stories. The existence of slime girls, goblins, good demonesses, evil angels, power runes and shrink potions, for instance. Lycalis and Viridice are also considerably more alive in the guest routes, and Margarita's inn actually feels like a meeting ground for giant and tiny alike. Also Zanna's route confronts the MC's demon-phobia in the heaven routes by showing him a paradoxical situation ('a good demoness') without resorting to magic and the hero's journey like Maryen's route.

I think that a lot of the ideas in the guest routes are sort of extra stuff that are canon, but are either going to be introduced in the future, or can't be put in the main game as it would be too bloated. Corrupted Maryen is an evil angel, and dragonesses do exist in the game world. So the bloodstone argument has some merit, as well as my theory that the MC will be a rune-powered potion-jacked chad kicking giantess ass by the end of some routes.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
That being said, quite a few novel ideas are only found in the guest stories. The existence of slime girls, goblins, good demonesses, evil angels, power runes and shrink potions, for instance. Lycalis and Viridice are also considerably more alive in the guest routes, and Margarita's inn actually feels like a meeting ground for giant and tiny alike. Also Zanna's route confronts the MC's demon-phobia in the heaven routes by showing him a paradoxical situation ('a good demoness') without resorting to magic and the hero's journey like Maryen's route.

I think that a lot of the ideas in the guest routes are sort of extra stuff that are canon, but are either going to be introduced in the future, or can't be put in the main game as it would be too bloated. Corrupted Maryen is an evil angel, and dragonesses do exist in the game world. So the bloodstone argument has some merit, as well as my theory that the MC will be a rune-powered potion-jacked chad kicking giantess ass by the end of some routes.
is maryen a angel because she looks more like a elf and doesnt have wings either so i dont think she a angel like ellitte

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020

I never said that guest character stories are not canon, it's not up for me to decide. What I said is that they do not set up, but based on a main story instead. I'm not sure what you meant by "Lycalis and Viridice are also considerably more alive in the guest routes", because I've never seen any story that would go further than involving a guardian of that kingdoms in it. They are mainly focused on a guest character, as they were meant to.

None of them uncover any info about Viridice or Lycalis that we couldn't know from main plot. The only thing I can remember is Zanna talking about flying monsters (wyverns?), how they can be used as food, that they attack in big packs, etc, but nothing about Keisiema for example. It's true that Margarita's Inn is a good setup for a story arc, but is not a merit of a side story. In fact, Cia's story starts there thanks to the main plot. Same goes to MC's demon-phobia. He has one because of what happened in the main story, not the other way around. Also, I'm not sure if MC is afraid of demonsses specifically. He surely was traumatized by Kendra, but I don't remember him peeing his pants when he met her again or Evalin for example, yet when a nightmare stroked him infront of Maryen (maybe she is the reason to them btw), he was afraid of her too. I think it's more like a giantess-phobia, fear of someone so big and strong compared to him even if they mean no harm. Maryen is not an angel btw.

Yes, you are right, ideas from side stories may be used on main one (I never doubted that), ther's nothing wrong about it, and yes, I must admit that bloodstone could be among those. However, if we assume that there is a chance that Maryen becomes corrupted enough to try reviving her dad, which would be pointless at that point, she might simply resort to necromancy magic instead of using runes.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
is maryen a angel because she looks more like a elf and doesnt have wings either so i dont think she a angel like ellitte
The game have set up a specific term of what an angel is: in their origin angels are celestial creatures, but they can materialize in the world of living, like Elitte. Mayren was born in Lamidania, her parents weren't angels (as far as we know at least), so she probably is not one of them.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Little Fan Studios uploaded a funny short with the PC and Naya in the Youtube channel.

I don't know if it's a hint of one of the characters getting updated this Friday or just something to have a quick laugh, but it sure is hilarious.

Well, black comedy hilarious.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
It
Little Fan Studios uploaded a funny short with the PC and Naya in the Youtube channel.

I don't know if it's a hint of one of the characters getting updated this Friday or just something to have a quick laugh, but it sure is hilarious.

Its not a hint lol

Jul 12, 2021

Wasn't that short already on their Twitter?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Nope… My Prediction for this update is…
The Castle Route
The Queen Route
And Croixelle Route
I'm guessing
Kive
Margarita
Shiena

It's been about 6 months since they had an update and that's usually how long it takes for characters to rotate.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes