4.90 star(s) 28 Votes
Apr 29, 2020
Can these guys stop putting new eye candy on Margarita's love route already? It's getting uncomfortable thinking that they want some kind of NTR to happen cause this is the second time they made a route split that could, in theory, be bad for the poor cow girl.
I mean, if I didn't know any better someone is trying to make these specific giantesses be NTR related in some shape or form, first Kive which to be fair was done out of the goodness of her heart in protecting Margarita's feelings from heartache, and now we got a new dark skinned cow girl/female minotaur that could end up getting a similar scenario in a future update next year, granted from her interactions with Margarita suggest a level of friendship that's more family like, I'm gonna hold my breath on assuming something else happens until then.

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Can these guys stop putting new eye candy on Margarita's love route already? It's getting uncomfortable thinking that they want some kind of NTR to happen cause this is the second time they made a route split that could, in theory, be bad for the poor cow girl.
I mean, if I didn't know any better someone is trying to make these specific giantesses be NTR related in some shape or form, first Kive which to be fair was done out of the goodness of her heart in protecting Margarita's feelings from heartache, and now we got a new dark skinned cow girl/female minotaur that could end up getting a similar scenario in a future update next year, granted from her interactions with Margarita suggest a level of friendship that's more family like, I'm gonna hold my breath on assuming something else happens until then.
Yeah, when she talked about milking I only got an option that said "I see..." I'm assuming I was locked out of saying something like "Need some help?" due to staying absolutely faithful to Margarita.

Though I gotta say, Kora's pretty damn hot....

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Yeah, when she talked about milking I only got an option that said "I see..." I'm assuming I was locked out of saying something like "Need some help?" due to staying absolutely faithful to Margarita.

Though I gotta say, Kora's pretty damn hot....
Yeah, if you were unfaithful earlier you can offer to help but then Margarita gets another yandere moment in the bedroom.

Reactions: Dreamer44

POGOBURGER

Sep 17, 2021
Yeah, if you were unfaithful earlier you can offer to help but then Margarita gets another yandere moment in the bedroom.
How can you have 2 unfaithful scene? I get the first "would kill to be crush" with Kive. But at the capital going unfaintful again give a game over.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
How can you have 2 unfaithful scene? I get the first "would kill to be crush" with Kive. But at the capital going unfaintful again give a game over.
Stay loyal when kive offers her legs, then take her offer to touch her ass, then you can offer to help milk Kora.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, Kive tempts you twice- if you take the offer in the city with Kive, Margarita will turn you into a stain on her tits that evening, but if you let Kive move you to her butt the first time she tempts you, but then reject the second attempt by Kive, Margarita will be upset, but not murderously so.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
"we dont know anything about makla so cant really judge her" as same as we don't know much about Nyxmay's past. We discovered that it was completely different, but still haven't reached a part when she transformed from a kind fairy guardian into a coldblooded, sadistic killer. Anything could happen during that, maybe something even worse than examples you mentioned.

"she did bring him but and shatter his soul but in homaspernia thats considered a second chance" we don't know if he even was there with her, which is very unlikely, because if he did, then how tf did he managed to escape and get back to his family? It's more likely that she revived him and then just left, knowing perfectly what consequences will be, yet doing this for "fun". Not a kind thing at all.

And what is wrong with Pyeka, since we're comparing them all? Rebuilding her empire is an evil thing? Gifting her servants an eternal afterlife with their elders is evil?
firsted i dont really understand your second paragraph she did revive doloras's son and lefted (ellitte's route) i wouldnt say its kind but i wouldnt say its evil/cruel.

the first paragraph "as same as we don't know much about Nyxmay's past" we dont really know anything about any of the giantess we dont even know vai klis'pyeka'yakuu'nyxmay or kendra this whole conversation cant really have a end debate without know all the giantess lives firsted which is going to be a long time. this whole conversation is opinion base i just fav nyxmay over all the other giantess except vai klis.

the three'd paragraph no pyeka's empire isnt a bad thing but she is making/asking the mc to kill vampires which isnt good either also its depends if her empire is filled with slaves or followers.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

Show more
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Sheina
- Main route extended: Margarita
- Main route extended: Kive
- 3 New illustrated scenes (17 variations)
Wasn't expecting that an old friend of Margarita sudenly appears but well I liked Kora, about Sheina's route I expected a little more of lore. And Kive....... you guys know I hate that route so I will just skip it.

Last edited:
Reactions: OjosRojos

KaienHakai

Nov 7, 2019
To be honest, if you cheat Margarita you kinda deserve to die
I think that's the author's way of telling you that you deserve to die if you cheat on Margarita hahaha

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
To be honest, if you cheat Margarita you kinda deserve to die

I think that's the author's way of telling you that you deserve to die if you cheat on Margarita hahaha
I mostly just do it for completions sake. Sometimes you need to be a horrible person to see everything a game has to offer. Anybody who's defeated Sans knows what I mean.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Wasn't expecting that an old friend of Margarita sudenly appears but well I liked the Kora, about Sheina's route I expected a little more of lore. And Kive....... you guys know I hate that route so I will just skip it.
Well if you want to know what happened anyway

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KaienHakai

Nov 7, 2019
I mostly just do it for completions sake. Sometimes you need to be a horrible person to see everything a game has to offer. Anybody who's defeated Sans knows what I mean.
Of course. I cheated on her on purpose the first time just to see her reaction :D

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah, I just don't really know what he's on about tbh. Nyxmay revived that man when he was killed in a raid by orcs according to Elliete's route, and then just left him, knowing that resurrection like that only sticks if you remain near the one you revived- otherwise it eventually starts to decay their soul, which is definitively not a kind thing at all.
Also, was Nyxmay really a fairy guardian? Was that stated in her route?
Well, not a "Gaurdian" like Maryen or Regina, at least it was never stated, but she definetly was their queen and protectoress according to dreams during her storyline.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
It kinda sucks that you can't get to Kive's storyline any other way but romancing Margaritta. In fact, Margaritta may be the least interesting character for me. She's simply too perfect at being her character's archetype, and gets fully revealed in like 2 dialogues: she is a hard worker, believes in destiny, very kind and loving, that's it. No cons at all. So if you want to see a story deeper than "a daily life with an ideal cowgirl girlfirend", you have to cheat on her.
It feels like those cheap anime lovestories: "Omg, I love A-kun, I want to be with him for the rest of my life, it is our destiny. Oh no, B-chan seems to be intersted in him too, even though she knows that he's already mine. But B-chan is my old friend, how could she do this to me? Omg, she actually was just testing A-kun because she was worried about me, I am so thankfull to her! Nothing will stop our love now! Oh no! Another old friend - C-chan is also interested in my A-kun! How would that turn out?!".
It's totally fine if you enjoy them of course, yet these saccharine lovestories are just not for me. I guess I'm more into drama with character revealance, like Maryen and Madea, or a simple romance, like Sheina and Eliette.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes