4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
She puts you on her thighs and squishes her tits into you, leading you to compliment her eyes if you're on the "affection" path. The "true slave" path I think has her doing more feetplay.
Thanks!
That means I got her affection path. I'm properly conquering her heart. :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gojii

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Same, she's still not my favorite girl but I have to admit, that scene caught me off-guard with how cute it was.
I don't know if it's artist's fault, or was in fact intentional, but in each and every scene that gets saved in gallery her face looks childish. Adding to that her attempts to appear cruel and intimidating make the whole situation look funny instead of scary.

Jun 27, 2022
Not gonna lie, Margarita is my type of alcohol but Sheina is my favorite and the twins... Damn those twins, first they eat you literally then split you to the next twin. If that is the first impression they give you at the very start I will not be surprised if they start using you as a vibe on their assholes and of course "sharing is caring" if you know what I mean . We need more backdoor gameplay ... Only the plant girl have that which is sad AF.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
What happened to the extra characters?
The devs move the guest characters to a different version of the game that only contains those stories, I don't know the reason why they did that. In my opnion it is a poor decision they made, this will make the people to slowly lost interest in them and finally forget them totally.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
The devs move the guest characters to a different version of the game that only contains those stories, I don't know the reason why they did that. In my opnion it is a poor decision they made, this will make the people to slowly lost interest in them and finally forget them totally.
First of all, to make the main client smaller, I think so at least. Second, because extra stories production was stopped for indefinite time period. I think it would also be fair to move Campus life there btw, it's too lore unfriendly, literally a "school" spin-off and even contains old sprites of Naya.
In fact, by looking at the old screenshots left in the main post, I can't but to wonder how bad the game looked like before major overhaul. Maybe I'm just too much into visuals, but comparing the same scenes with original and reworked sprites make the old ones even feel like a different game. Also am I glad that Sheina and Regina got their updates. I doubt I could force myself to play this VN otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
The specific method is, at least what I did
When Kive first tries tempting you by picking you up and pushing you into her thighs, do not let her, tell her to stop.
Later, you and Kive will travel to the city, and Kive will once again tempt you, telling you to approach her ass if you want to mate- do not do it. After that she'll ask why not, call her beautiful but say you don't want to hurt Margarita that way, then when she asks if you love her, say you're not sure.
Finally, when Margarita is giving you a full-body paizuri, tell her to stop, and from there you'll be on Kive's path.
It's funny how you described the only exact way to get to Kive path, which was stated in Walkthrough btw. Indeed you have to get to Kive's good side by not being a cheater and then confess, that you lack any feelings towards Margarita to both of 'em.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
T
It's funny how you described the only exact way to get to Kive path, which was stated in Walkthrough btw. Indeed you have to get to Kive's good side by not being a cheater and then confess, that you lack any feelings towards Margarita to both of 'em.
Thats entirely false… Yes, To meet Kive, you must first go to Margarita's route.
However~
If you don't want to hurt Margarita, you must try to not be romantic with her.
You can still have a beautiful friendship with her without breaking her heart…
Side note- You can touch Kive’s thighs and still get Kive’s route... tho she’ll be mad at you… hehehe

Last edited:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I'm guessing to keep the total size of the game down

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I'm guessing to keep the total size of the game down
I just took a look on that and it is only 1.31 GB but yeah I guess when the game becomes bigger (more paths for the routes, much more routes, the underwater kingdom, etc.) the size of the files with be much bigger.

omfgmule

Aug 17, 2017
Am I going insane or I feel every update has either

Bezvallienne or Margarita

every single time.

I'm happy they have really loyal supporters and I know I'm just leeching but I feel the same guy is pushing over half the content of the game to be for just 2 characters.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Am I going insane or I feel every update has either

Bezvallienne or Margarita

every single time.

I'm happy they have really loyal supporters and I know I'm just leeching but I feel the same guy is pushing over half the content of the game to be for just 2 characters.
Might be going a little crazy, Bez shows up a lot for sponsor updates sure, but every time Margarita gets an update we have to wait a whopping 6 months for her...

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes