4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
ugh, even though i think kive is cute, the way to get into her route hurts me. i feel so bad every time margarita talks to the MC during it

Reactions: Gojii

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Not every game works for joiplay, son of hulk.
Dude asked for an android port of Giant Guardians. I suggested him using Joiplay, which succesfully emulates Giant Guardians on android, so he don't have to wait for someone to port this game.

Question: For what reason you decided to mention, that not every game works for joiplay? Who asked about other games?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Please, for the love of God and everything holy in the world. Don't write a novels worth of text when you want to win an argument or correct someone. I don't want this board to go barren with everyone leaving every time you get into a fight
I wouldn't naturally, but here, looking at the reply, I assumed that a person didn't get my words at all, therefore I had to do an extended explanation.

And what's wrong with discussing something in a board made for discussions? Have I forced you to read all that or something?

UPD: Your "short enough" post Didn't you just do almost the same thing you were blaming me for?

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Also… Artical recently teased along with The Queen Route, we might be getting a Helga Route, and The Maids (Geminigems)… tho tho only confirmed one is the Queen…
Well, due to a story, if the next one will be about Orphelith, Geminigems will be involed anyways. They are still looking for MC after all.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Handled him expertly, sir
- State that someone is entirely false
- Get a long refuting response
- Cofirm that you were wrong and wish a good day

Expertise intensifies

Lemme try: I am 102% sure that your nickname is larkcake and not larkpie. Oh, wait, i'm wrong. Have a great day bro.

Aah, feels good to be such an experted expert of experting the experted expertings.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
ugh, even though i think kive is cute, the way to get into her route hurts me. i feel so bad every time margarita talks to the MC during it
To be fair, it's still quite satisfying how the story between you and Margarita ends. I expected that MC will have to bear something as sad as her tears right in the middle of that event, which would make the whole situation even more awkwardly sorrowful.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Well, due to a story, if the next one will be about Orphelith, Geminigems will be involed anyways. They are still looking for MC at least.
Yeah I’m just saying the maids route will be focused more entirely on the castle and them… not so much the queen (cuz she’s getting her own route)… but yeah, crossing paths in the castle with other characters is highly likely :)

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes