4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah I’m just saying the maids route will be focused more entirely on the castle and them… not so much the queen (cuz she’s getting her own route)… but yeah, crossing paths in the castle with other characters is highly likely :)
I really hope we get more of them soon. MC still have a victory to celebrate lol.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I wouldn't naturally, but here, looking at the reply, I assumed that a person didn't get my words at all, therefore I had to do an extended explanation.

And what's wrong with discussing something in a board made for discussions? Have I forced you to read all that or something?

UPD: Your "short enough" post Didn't you just do almost the same thing you were blaming me for?
My "short enough" post as you call it was just me listing off dates for reference and some quotes, two of them weren't even from me...

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
The comments about Bezvy getting sponsored a lot made me wonder which heroines have the most sponsored scenes.
This is what I found (sponsored scenes/all scenes):
Bezvallienne: 5/10
Regina: 3/11
Naya: 3/10*
Pyeka: 3/8
Yakuu: 2/10
Eliette: 2/10
Croixelle: 2/6
Madea: 1/10**
Nyxmay: 1/9
Vai'klis: 1/5***
Maryen, Kendra, Sheina, Diula, Margarita, Kive and Makla haven't had any sponsored scenes yet.

Bezvy really stands out here, I knew she got sponsored often lately but I didn't realize half her scenes were sponsored content.
Her aura is so powerful it broke the fourth wall and made real people obsessed with her.

*her intro scene uses two different cg sets but I still count it as one
**the scene where she gets a back rub from Regina isn't visible in her gallery
***includes the halloween special

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
It was a surprise for me too when I realized that the game variables are written in spanish, so instead of bravery and kindness we have valentia and bondad. That also explains why there are so many systematic typos in a text, like putting "so" to an improper context, and overusing it in general, instead of mixing it with synonims like "pretty, very, really". To be completely honest, such an important part of a VN genre really needs some love in this game, especially in moments like a battle between Naya and Regina or castle of Timfalme storyline. Sometimes lines are said by a wrong person, or must be MC's thoughts, but they aren't. I was planning on doing a massive review in all storylines and make some sort of a PDF file with all the mistakes highlighted and corrections suggested, but I don't know how devs will react if someone from F95 Zone would appear and said: "Hi, I pirated your game and now want to make a contribution to a development by helping eliminating text errors."
I literally thought those variables in the code were reference to a character we haven't seen yet that will be implemented later on. "oh this character will approve of this option, and since it doesn't hurt points for this route I'll take it then." :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Pyeka being the guardian assigned for putting down unrest/tax delinquent villages would be for interesting content. I havent done all routes yet, but is there much rampaging aside the opening scene and Regina taking out the attackers of the village? Pyeka growing to her max size to "solve the problem" would be pretty good.

Also: 1703239256751.png

We're going to be seeing and then increasing Diula max size when? :PogChamp:

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes