4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Wouldn't be too surprised if Bez's route will do some of that too. Bez and Margarita are the only girls you openly date at the moment. This game might try to test our loyalty to Bez as well, like having a very attractive woman show up when Bez is away so her aura isn't clouding our mind.
I don't see that happening, her route isn't built for NTR the way Margarita's route is. I like Margarita but she's a hopeless romantic, a couple of nice words was all it took for her to kidnap you and beg you to enter a relationship with her.
Bezvy has some serious emotional trauma that makes it very hard for her to form romantic relationships. It took a lot of effort to make her open to the idea of being in a relationship again so cucking her doesn't make much sense and would be unnecessarily cruel.
Artical has teased that we can turn Bezvy evil as well
Yeah I noticed something like that when I did the the alternate path for bezvy. Sounds pretty scary, Bezvy's aura could cause a LOT of pain and misery in the hands of someone that isn't a sweet angel like her.

Reactions: Gojii

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Tho Hell Kingdom has 6 characters, some of them aren’t that “Evil”, Vai’Kliss, Makla (the jury is still out)… but then again, it seems like every character in the game has the opportunity to turn evil or stay good based on our choices… you can change ur relationships with each character as well… like Yakuu now has an true slave path but also now has some kind of affection path as well… and Artical has teased that we can turn Bezvy evil as well… Our choices don’t just choose where we go but also what relationships with have with each character, what personality they might have, ect… View attachment 3198296 hehehe
Wait, turn Bezvy evil? You mean evil towards MC if he will be a dick to her, or evil in general? When talking about "turning evil" I can't think of anyone but Maryen or Margarita (technically, killing MC is evil, even though it was called for).
Bezvalienne has a temper of a sanguine, kind and forgiving person that would never be actually mad at someone, even if they do something as bad as breaking her heart (like Calix), so it's really hard for me to imagine what kind of gruesome shit must be done to make her evil.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Is there an explanation why there is one dialogue choice almost at the beginning of the game that will just skip everything and lead you to the "TO BE CONTINUED" screen? I am talking about "will be you careful with me?" or something like that, during Eliette's bath accident. Knowing how far other heaven routes have gone after that scene makes me feel like this part was meant to transit you back to Maryen's route and is just forgotten. Or maybe it is held for a character route that wasn't revealed yet?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Wait, turn Bezvy evil? You mean evil towards MC if he will be a dick to her, or evil in general? When talking about "turning evil" I can't think of anyone but Maryen or Margarita (technically, killing MC is evil, even though it was called for).
Bezvalienne has a temper of a sanguine, kind and forgiving person that would never be actually mad at someone, even if they do something as bad as breaking her heart (like Calix), so it's really hard for me to imagine what kind of gruesome shit must be done to make her evil.
Depends… Most likely turn Bezvy in general towards evil…
Is there an explanation why there is one dialogue choice almost at the beginning of the game that will just skip everything and lead you to the "TO BE CONTINUED" screen? I am talking about "will be you careful with me?" or something like that, during Eliette's bath accident. Knowing how far other heaven routes have gone after that scene makes me feel like this part was meant to transit you back to Maryen's route and is just forgotten. Or maybe it is held for a character route that wasn't revealed yet?
That, most likely might eventually lead to another character route… but I’m just guessing… it also happens in Diulas route…

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Well, the premise of the game has you exclusively dating girls who at smallest are in the ballpark of fifty feet tall, with almost all of them possessing the ability to grow far, far larger, and if that wasn't enough they're also durable beyond their size and with incredible magical aptitude. The whole story takes place in a world that is essentially a giantess's toybox- no tiny mage can hope to match a giantess mage, and forget about matching them physically. I love the game, but living in that world would be an existential nightmare, knowing that all it'd take is one day not paying attention while crossing the street for a giantess to accidentally turn you into a stain under her shoe- and that's on accident, god forbid you're born to a family living in neutral territory, then the continent's supreme monarch has essentially put a sign above you saying "free toys feel free to take n' break".
So... Yeah, for the most part. Not everyone of course, but even with the sweet girls, there's still the very real feeling (and reality) of being helpless in comparison.
Absolutely agreed. I mean, what else could you expect from a game with GTS and femdom in it? The world itself and the narrative used by writers include at least some of masochism in it. I assume that all those descriptions of "immence weight all over the body", "breathtaking size difference", "helplessly trying to stop her", etc are there for reason.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Depends… Most likely turn Bezvy in general towards evil…

That, most likely might eventually lead to another character route… but I’m just guessing… it also happens in Diulas route…
So, generally "Evil Bezvy", huh. Can't wait to find out how can you turn that living candy into a big bully like Kendra.

Same happens in Diula's route too? I better replay her route then, didn't know about that.
Something tells me that maybe, just maybe we will see that old removed character from the original GG comic in that reserved heaven path, would be quite a blast from the past.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
tbh this is the game i wish i was born in. but if i was i dont think i would stay if i got the chance to leave as talking to 50 foot tall women is scary also the fact their just women in general scares me.
In my opinion, most of us would probably be masochists if born in GG world. And it's not about a fetish, but more like a physical reaction to cope with that absurd amount of stress you will have to deal with while just trying to live your life, even in safe places like Timfalme. Yes, you will be used to giantesses and all that, but subconcious anti-stress mechanisms would probably turn you into either a timid mouse, or a perv that will enjoy feeling his weakness to not lose his mind.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I don't *hate* Madea but she is a little boring to me. Her path has been a little slow for my liking and nothing too spicy has happened yet aside from that time she was drunk.
Well she is always stressed because of the next stupid thing Naya could do and she is doing the job of both guardians, so I understand with her route has been a lot slower than the rest, but after the last update I think her route is gonna start picking up the pace

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah I noticed something like that when I did the the alternate path for bezvy. Sounds pretty scary, Bezvy's aura could cause a LOT of pain and misery in the hands of someone that isn't a sweet angel like her.
What's the alternate path, not urging Calix to apologize to her?

Jul 12, 2021
In my opinion, most of us would probably be masochists if born in GG world. And it's not about a fetish, but more like a physical reaction to cope with that absurd amount of stress you will have to deal with while just trying to live your life, even in safe places like Timfalme. Yes, you will be used to giantesses and all that, but subconcious anti-stress mechanisms would probably turn you into either a timid mouse, or a perv that will enjoy feeling his weakness to not lose his mind.
...Or a war-like person looking for fights to dull the pain.

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
Well she is always stressed because of the next stupid thing Naya could do and she is doing the job of both guardians, so I understand with her route has been a lot slower than the rest, but after the last update I think her route is gonna start picking up the pace
Yeah, she is literally working alone in a two-person job. Naya has proven many times that she is impulsive and acts before she thinks, casually causing issues between territories.

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
So, generally "Evil Bezvy", huh. Can't wait to find out how can you turn that living candy into a big bully like Kendra.

Same happens in Diula's route too? I better replay her route then, didn't know about that.
Something tells me that maybe, just maybe we will see that old removed character from the original GG comic in that reserved heaven path, would be quite a blast from the past.
wait, removed character? of who are you talking about? now i'm curious

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Yeah....I disliked her because her route felt like it was going nowhere, but regardless of whether her route picks up pace or not I've come to like it as it's unique in a way. The MC, the tiny, helps the giantess instead of it being the other way around, which is rare for a giantess game unless you're talking sexual needs.

It's also somewhat realistic, most ppl get into committed relationships expecting Margarita from their partner, but get Madea instead because....well....committed people are usually hardworking, which means they're usually tired af.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I don't *hate* Madea but she is a little boring to me. Her path has been a little slow for my liking and nothing too spicy has happened yet aside from that time she was drunk.
By slow you mean the amount of sex scenes? If so, yes, Madea has probably the slowest romance in the game, but if talking about general events, I doubt you can call something as balancing on the edge of a full scale war "slow". How things were spiraling into the inevitable culmination during her rote is at least a roller coaster speed, lol.

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Something I've observed: there's a whole lot of subtle hints that giantesses and tiny people don't really get together, and if they do then the tiny getting killed somehow is inevitable and expected. Tiny people appear to live together, with giantesses on the periphery. If you consider the places where tiny people have rights: Keisesma, Viridice and Timalfalme, there's some hints that if the MC ends up dying the giantesses and other tiny people may not feel too bad about it. Here's what I've observed:

Keisesma: Nobody stops you from being with Bezvy, despite her being powerful enough to influence Eliette, a reincarnated deity guardian (think then about her influence on a tiny purebred like the MC). Fierkel and Satiyoh interact with you, as well as the elf giantess, but nobody tells you that maybe it's not a good idea. In Zanna's side story, she mentions that should the MC die under her ass, it's fine as she'll just tell Bezvy and they'll have a laugh about it. This is the heaven kingdom.

Viridice: Regina does not take you away from Diula when you meet her again in Diula's route, despite her knowing clearly that Diula is childish, horny at night, and significantly more dangerous. The whole purpose of leaving Regina was to find MC's memories, and despite Regina knowing that being with Diula will never lead to that goal, but will instead likely result in death, she doesn't take you away. The same can be said of the elf teacher and Breis (is that his name), who despite remarking how dangerous she is, doesn't care about giving you a home to live without having to rely on Diula.

Timalfalme: The maids are sus. They repeatedly talk about eating the MC, then they eat him (albeit non-fatally). They also say that if they lie to the queen that the MC vanished they could eat him for real (I have some fears about the end of their hide n seek game should the MC lose it). It's highly likely that they eat any tiny person trespassing the castle. And again, these are the same maids that Sheina entrusts the MC with, and Croixelle and Helga are fine with the MC staying with them. In other words, despite the likelihood of the MC going 'missing' none of them would care much, because it likely happens everyday.

Again, maybe I'm reading too much, but it makes some sense that they can't care too much about a tiny that chose to stay with giantesses ending up getting killed by them, even in places where tinies are cared for.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
wait, removed character? of who are you talking about? now i'm curious
Yes. Its a giantess we don't know anything about though, so ther's nothing interesting. I saw her in this kemono post, the part 1 of the . They didn't post part 2, or it wasnt reposted on kemono, so it's basically a short story with 0 information, yet you could see some similarites and familiar faces there.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Something I've observed: there's a whole lot of subtle hints that giantesses and tiny people don't really get together, and if they do then the tiny getting killed somehow is inevitable and expected. Tiny people appear to live together, with giantesses on the periphery. If you consider the places where tiny people have rights: Keisesma, Viridice and Timalfalme, there's some hints that if the MC ends up dying the giantesses and other tiny people may not feel too bad about it. Here's what I've observed:

Keisesma: Nobody stops you from being with Bezvy, despite her being powerful enough to influence Eliette, a reincarnated deity guardian (think then about her influence on a tiny purebred like the MC). Fierkel and Satiyoh interact with you, as well as the elf giantess, but nobody tells you that maybe it's not a good idea. In Zanna's side story, she mentions that should the MC die under her ass, it's fine as she'll just tell Bezvy and they'll have a laugh about it. This is the heaven kingdom.

Viridice: Regina does not take you away from Diula when you meet her again in Diula's route, despite her knowing clearly that Diula is childish, horny at night, and significantly more dangerous. The whole purpose of leaving Regina was to find MC's memories, and despite Regina knowing that being with Diula will never lead to that goal, but will instead likely result in death, she doesn't take you away. The same can be said of the elf teacher and Breis (is that his name), who despite remarking how dangerous she is, doesn't care about giving you a home to live without having to rely on Diula.

Timalfalme: The maids are sus. They repeatedly talk about eating the MC, then they eat him (albeit non-fatally). They also say that if they lie to the queen that the MC vanished they could eat him for real (I have some fears about the end of their hide n seek game should the MC lose it). It's highly likely that they eat any tiny person trespassing the castle. And again, these are the same maids that Sheina entrusts the MC with, and Croixelle and Helga are fine with the MC staying with them. In other words, despite the likelihood of the MC going 'missing' none of them would care much, because it likely happens everyday.

Again, maybe I'm reading too much, but it makes some sense that they can't care too much about a tiny that chose to stay with giantesses ending up getting killed by them, even in places where tinies are cared for.
Yeah, that's quite an observation, I must say. I noticed that while playing the third time.

It looks like the public opinion about tinies kind of belittle the fact of their existence as intelligent life in comparisson with Giantesses. It's like they treat tinies as "equal" because it's a law and stuff, or the right thing, but in reality normal sized persons are beneath them. The few exceptions I can think of are Eliette, because she is literally an angel, and at some point Regina, who may treat any life as something precious (untill that life decides to illegaly chop some trees), but still capable in doing weird stuff.

You mentioned Bezvy, and I agree to that, but your point was just about being together, which doesn't really show it. What I saw though, is that her actions are on an edge of being too much in both introduction scenes: When almost crushing MC under Eliette she basically says "Sorry, didn't see you there".
Excuse me? You nearly killed a person here and that's all you will say? Perhaps, he seems not as much person as you are, hm?
At Maryen's route she picks up an unknown human (mc) from the ground and start squeezing him like we could do that with a pet dog for example (you can say that it's part of her energetic and friendly personality, but come on, it's too much, even MC gets a chance to say that). And that's one of good examples when this relationship shows: she sees the cute little thing first, and a sentient being second.

Sheina is also at fault here (except for teasing, because it's a side of her character and all): she doesn't diminish MC in any way in public (a scene with a table though), because it's wrong, but when drunk and private enough, she did enjoy that this cute little tiny couldn't defend himself from her feet. Yes, she will be really worried if hurts your leg, but still, this kinda feels different simply because of the size difference.

Nothing much to add about Regina's example, she really does put MC in danger with Diula. Quite careless move for someone like her, especially when she admits that Diula could hurt him due to her hunger. Maybe she just knew that healing MC won't be a problem if something bad happens, which is still sus.
Brais and that elf mage didn't do anything because they probably accepted rules of the game. And hey, what could they do anyway?

Geminigems are helpless perverts, that's their thing, but yeah, the fact that Sheina leaves MC to them knowing perfectly how will they react kind of falls into these accusations, but it's still not enough though. Helga and Croixelle didn't care much due to the same reasons I mentioned before. And why would they? It's not like they're losing anything living like that.

But, no matter how wrong this may sound, it's pretty much realistic. How infinetly gentle and kind giantess may be, the first thing she sees by looking at tiny is a small, defensless, weak version of her species, and then all that moral things apply to the picture. Accidents are certainly often too, needless to explain why. The world simply says: "Some of them will treat you gently, others will enjoy torturing you, but no matter the side, you're still a helpless weakling". Maybe that's what Homaspernians mean by hypocriticism of Keisiema?

It's hard to put this relationship in words. It is like... a slight disdain maybe? This innate understanding that if giantess uses even 1/10 of her strength in 2 fingers, this little human will turn into a sack of meat and bones without a chance of resisting.
For us it's like looking at the ant: You don't have feel hate, why would you? But you do realize, that it can't do anything if you try to hurt it, except in GG world those "ants" are persons. Maybe this is a rudimentary form of sadism and domination need or something... lack of which Eliette compensates with her lethal clumsiness, lol.

What's cool about Maryen though is that this strange subconcious sensation gets exaggerated as being a part of her true self. Again, she does not hate MC, on the contrary, she starts to really love him when we get to the part with the castle cell, but she is craving the feeling of his weakness towards her, feeling of his total helplesness and fragility, that no bone in his body will stand if she just tries to break them.

Surprisingly, we might've just opened a new perspective of why neutral towns hate all giantesses with no exception. And for real, when a giant demoness attacks a town and a giant guradian arrives to stop her, being between them must feel like being an insignificant toy in a playground where 2 kids fight to get the right to play with you.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes