4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Yes. Its a giantess we don't know anything about though, so ther's nothing interesting. I saw her in this kemono post, the part 1 of the . They didn't post part 2, or it wasnt reposted on kemono, so it's basically a short story with 0 information, yet you could see some similarites and familiar faces there.
well the one of them is kendra and one seems to be maryen but the three one is a mystery could be a old art design or maybe its just a character not introduced yet. but its does seems to be something like the starting scene of GG maybe a scrapped version of the start scene

Reactions: Gojii

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
I don't *hate* Madea but she is a little boring to me. Her path has been a little slow for my liking and nothing too spicy has happened yet aside from that time she was drunk.
I think her route is gonna be more of a slow-burn romance with a big payoff. plus her job is the most stressful, with Naya making a fuss every chance she gets.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
well the one of them is kendra and one seems to be maryen but the three one is a mystery could be a old art design or maybe its just a character not introduced yet. but its does seems to be something like the starting scene of GG maybe a scrapped version of the start scene
Comments say its a discarded character that didn't make it to the game.

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
Yeah, that's quite an observation, I must say. I noticed that while playing the third time.

It looks like the public opinion about tinies kind of belittle the fact of their existence as intelligent life in comparisson with Giantesses. It's like they treat tinies as "equal" because it's a law and stuff, or the right thing, but in reality normal sized persons are beneath them. The few exceptions I can think of are Eliette, because she is literally an angel, and at some point Regina, who may treat any life as something precious (untill that life decides to illegaly chop some trees), but still capable in doing weird stuff.

You mentioned Bezvy, and I agree to that, but your point was just about being together, which doesn't really show it. What I saw though, is that her actions are on an edge of being too much in both introduction scenes: When almost crushing MC under Eliette she basically says "Sorry, didn't see you there".
Excuse me? You nearly killed a person here and that's all you will say? Perhaps, he seems not as much person as you are, hm?
At Maryen's route she picks up an unknown human (mc) from the ground and start squeezing him like we could do that with a pet dog for example (you can say that it's part of her energetic and friendly personality, but come on, it's too much, even MC gets a chance to say that). And that's one of good examples when this relationship shows: she sees the cute little thing first, and a sentient being second.

Sheina is also at fault here (except for teasing, because it's a side of her character and all): she doesn't diminish MC in any way in public (a scene with a table though), because it's wrong, but when drunk and private enough, she did enjoy that this cute little tiny couldn't defend himself from her feet. Yes, she will be really worried if hurts your leg, but still, this kinda feels different simply because of the size difference.

Nothing much to add about Regina's example, she really does put MC in danger with Diula. Quite careless move for someone like her, especially when she admits that Diula could hurt him due to her hunger. Maybe she just knew that healing MC won't be a problem if something bad happens, which is still sus.
Brais and that elf mage didn't do anything because they probably accepted rules of the game. And hey, what could they do anyway?

Geminigems are helpless perverts, that's their thing, but yeah, the fact that Sheina leaves MC to them knowing perfectly how will they react kind of falls into these accusations, but it's still not enough though. Helga and Croixelle didn't care much due to the same reasons I mentioned before. And why would they? It's not like they're losing anything living like that.

But, no matter how wrong this may sound, it's pretty much realistic. How infinetly gentle and kind giantess may be, the first thing she sees by looking at tiny is a small, defensless, weak version of her species, and then all that moral things apply to the picture. Accidents are certainly often too, needless to explain why. The world simply says: "Some of them will treat you gently, others will enjoy torturing you, but no matter the side, you're still a helpless weakling". Maybe that's what Homaspernians mean by hypocriticism of Keisiema?

It's hard to put this relationship in words. It is like... a slight disdain maybe? This innate understanding that if giantess uses even 1/10 of her strength in 2 fingers, this little human will turn into a sack of meat and bones without a chance of resisting.
For us it's like looking at the ant: You don't have feel hate, why would you? But you do realize, that it can't do anything if you try to hurt it, except in GG world those "ants" are persons. Maybe this is a rudimentary form of sadism and domination need or something... lack of which Eliette compensates with her lethal clumsiness, lol.

What's cool about Maryen though is that this strange subconcious sensation gets exaggerated as being a part of her true self. Again, she does not hate MC, on the contrary, she starts to really love him when we get to the part with the castle cell, but she is craving the feeling of his weakness towards her, feeling of his total helplesness and fragility, that no bone in his body will stand if she just tries to break them.

Surprisingly, we might've just opened a new perspective of why neutral towns hate all giantesses with no exception. And for real, when a giant demoness attacks a town and a giant guradian arrives to stop her, being between them must feel like being an insignificant toy in a playground where 2 kids fight to get the right to play with you.
I'll just say that it is actually interesting how the more routes you play, the more you understand the neutral towns, and their dislike for all giantesses, in general, is actually very reasonable.

superdupersoup

Jun 23, 2023
lil bro you are the one who started talking shit to me the moment you tried to gaslight me, now I am defending myself and calling you out for your shit and exposing you, I am not after your opinion you are not someone who should be taken serious, if you dont like it then stfu and stop playing victim, you should have thought twice before starting this

do you realize that in your whole comment it is just you twisting stuff I said? like this for example
View attachment 3204122

not only you try to twist what I say but you are also doing what you say I do:FacePalm:
View attachment 3204053

you are literally claiming that I am claiming that your example is wrong LMFAO actual delusional

I will show you another time you lied since you cant remember
View attachment 3204052

View attachment 3204060
"I never did that." then how do you explain doing that in all your replies :KEK: this not related to "violent = wrong" thing

this you?
View attachment 3204003
cuz that is literally what you did in your first and 2nd reply and so on, keep projecting lil bro
View attachment 3204031
https://f95zone.to/threads/giant-guardians-v0-3-46-giant-guardians.72480/post-12132413
View attachment 3204019

aint no way lil bro is using the "you are stupid because of your punctuation" argument even with all this misspelling and punctuation mistakes himself :LOL:
View attachment 3203968
View attachment 3203969
View attachment 3203972

also imagine thinking that my comments have barely any structure and not understanding them just because I write "dont" instead of "don't" and so on, too much for your brain to handle:LUL:

the lack of self-awareness that someone needs to have to write this whole wall of text and think they are the sane ones is absolutely crazy :KEK: holy shit
184.jpg
Just fuck already, you two

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
lil bro you are the one who started talking shit to me the moment you tried to gaslight me, now I am defending myself and calling you out for your shit and exposing you, I am not after your opinion you are not someone who should be taken serious, if you dont like it then stfu and stop playing victim, you should have thought twice before starting this

do you realize that in your whole comment it is just you twisting stuff I said? like this for example
View attachment 3204122

not only you try to twist what I say but you are also doing what you say I do:FacePalm:
View attachment 3204053

you are literally claiming that I am claiming that your example is wrong LMFAO actual delusional

I will show you another time you lied since you cant remember
View attachment 3204052

View attachment 3204060
"I never did that." then how do you explain doing that in all your replies :KEK: this not related to "violent = wrong" thing

this you?
View attachment 3204003
cuz that is literally what you did in your first and 2nd reply and so on, keep projecting lil bro
View attachment 3204031
https://f95zone.to/threads/giant-guardians-v0-3-46-giant-guardians.72480/post-12132413
View attachment 3204019

aint no way lil bro is using the "you are stupid because of your punctuation" argument even with all this misspelling and punctuation mistakes himself :LOL:
View attachment 3203968
View attachment 3203969
View attachment 3203972

also imagine thinking that my comments have barely any structure and not understanding them just because I write "dont" instead of "don't" and so on, too much for your brain to handle:LUL:

the lack of self-awareness that someone needs to have to write this whole wall of text and think they are the sane ones is absolutely crazy :KEK: holy shit
1703540176635.jpeg

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Some people really should just duke it out in the Tower of Trample thread instead of settling their petty squabbles on here.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Actually, fun, contributing question: Which giantess would make the best Santa Claus, just in the sense of handing out presents?
I personally think Croixelle would be really good at it, with both her affinity for stealth and proclivity for passing out alms to the needy already. The only issue would be traversing the continent in one night, but I would think she could use the portals Sheina does.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
Jul 22, 2021
Actually, fun, contributing question: Which giantess would make the best Santa Claus, just in the sense of handing out presents?
I personally think Croixelle would be really good at it, with both her affinity for stealth and proclivity for passing out alms to the needy already. The only issue would be traversing the continent in one night, but I would think she could use the portals Sheina does.
I think it would be Elliete with her wings, though she might accidentally trip on a house or two.

Jul 12, 2021
Honestly...I think Helga might be a great fit for this, given her enhanced sight as a gargoyle, impressive self-control of her body given her long career, friendly demeanor as well as her desire to see others gain motivation to improve their lives...She would be an awesome fit.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I went from being picked up Kenta (marua was cute too) and wondering how interesting our journey together would be. I wanted to witness her "playful" nature. Nyrx was interesting, she could be fun for the same reasons, but we moved on. Then I was betrayed and devastated that she just sold us like that. Then seeing how Yakuu treats us, I just thought, maybe its better we die here and end the game.. Yet you introduced a monster girl Lamia whos beauiful and sweet. I cant resist, I need to find that slave ! Do that trade!. Thats a worthy master to give our life for. That tongue sexy as fuck.

So yeah I have hope for this game yet. Hope we can journey more with this Lamia, as a big monster girl fan I am.

btw- im all for a an evil MC who will throw his kind under the bus.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes