4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Okay, I see. But at the same time I should notice that Naya is a different character compared to Bezvy. Naya is a "child of war", she didn't get enough love and care from her parents, because most of the time was trained as a warrior. It's not like she is evil, she just don't know how to react to things if they are not related to fighting. This type of person can be changed much easier, especially to better. No matter how manipulative MC can be, the difference between good and bad things he will inspire to do is still obivous, so moral compas that every person has will play it's part too. In case of Naya, being helped to change to better added with inner though: "I am doing the right thing" will work much more effective than turning Bezvy in a dark side, especially if she will be aware of badness of her actions.
Well ofc! Each character is different hahaha every character has different problems and situations…they have different roads that might lead to the same… path (Evil, happy, ect…)with different results… your playthroughs will be different than others… it’s entirely in ur hands~

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
You don't have to be awful to her, just don't fall for Kive's temptations while you're still in a relationship with Margarita, but around when Kive does start tempting you maybe slow down on the lovey-dovey with her- I went from a “darling” and “I love you” every chance to more neutral “Margarita” and “thanks”, then when Kive tempts you the second time stop her, but when she asks why say she's beautiful, but that would hurt Margarita, then when she asks if you love her though say you're not sure and bam- well, then when Margarita's giving you the full-body paizuri stop her, and she'll say “maybe destiny didn't bring us together as lovers, but good friends instead”
The way I did it, Margarita wasn't hurt terribly at all, and Kive was pleased with me “not being a creep like the others she had to lure”. Ezpz
New character is Makla, a lich dragoness you can get from Yakuu's route-nothing special needs to be done as far as I'm aware, just suffer or enjoy Yakuu until you meet Makla, and then you'll be given a choice for which girl you want to be with-choose Makla, obviously ;p
Is Makla worth it ? Because … Yakuu and that kingdom…

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Is Makla worth it ? Because … Yakuu and that kingdom…
That’s entirely on you bro.. I love Yakuu so I have no problems with her and or the hell kingdom, but I do understand some people do not like… that section…. Anyways, if you want a muscle brain, dead, tomboyish character Makla is your go to… tho Helga I think might be getting a route so there’s that! Haha

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Can't imagine a nice Kendra
Nice isn’t really what I would call it.. it’s not that simple… you might change her outlook on the “Hero” persona, like saving people, doin the right thing, ect. But it’s not just turn them evil or turn them good… it’s deeper with each character! :)

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
yea i find it weird that some guest chacacters have more story but then i realised they were all in the main game of gg but devs made guest chacacters for reason like its makes the game bigger to download and also the amount of chacacters but i do wish some chacacters were in the main game like hara and riys

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Both her and Ryis, they are better than most of the main cast.
I think that's saying too much, Seinaru wasn't bad at all but she definitely had... I don't know how to quantify it, but she had some "OC writing syndrome" to her- not near as bad as a lot of the other guests, but it was definitely there.
Personally, my favorite guests were Roxanne and Harumunia, though for different reasons.
Roxanne to me felt the most like an official character, minus the shrinking powers, but I loved her size complex and how she'd tease you, give you just enough to leave you wanting more- where her route ends with her saying something like "maybe if you continue to be a good servant, I'll reward you more" I tell you I'm not into feet and I would have licked every inch of her toes and inbetween at that if it was what it took
As for Harumunia, she's got that casual lewdness and teasing down pat that I love in a giantess- she's "sweetly condescending" where she always refers to you as Tiny, and how she comments that she loves "playing with" tinies, but at the same time isn't a psycho bitch who sees you as nothing but her entertainment. Her design though... Leaves a lot to be desired, and some of her CGs especially suffer for it.
Despite what I said about Roxanne, Harumunia feels a lot like an official character as well, compounded by the fact she appears in the lineup of characters on the front page image.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I think that's saying too much, Seinaru wasn't bad at all but she definitely had... I don't know how to quantify it, but she had some "OC writing syndrome" to her- not near as bad as a lot of the other guests, but it was definitely there.
Personally, my favorite guests were Roxanne and Harumunia, though for different reasons.
Roxanne to me felt the most like an official character, minus the shrinking powers, but I loved her size complex and how she'd tease you, give you just enough to leave you wanting more- where her route ends with her saying something like "maybe if you continue to be a good servant, I'll reward you more" I tell you I'm not into feet and I would have licked every inch of her toes and inbetween at that if it was what it took
As for Harumunia, she's got that casual lewdness and teasing down pat that I love in a giantess- she's "sweetly condescending" where she always refers to you as Tiny, and how she comments that she loves "playing with" tinies, but at the same time isn't a psycho bitch who sees you as nothing but her entertainment. Her design though... Leaves a lot to be desired, and some of her CGs especially suffer for it.
Despite what I said about Roxanne, Harumunia feels a lot like an official character as well, compounded by the fact she appears in the lineup of characters on the front page image.

Well, let's put it this way, they may had problems, but i certainly liked them more than most of the official girls. That goes for Haru aswell btw.

Reactions: Gojii

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
yea i find it weird that some guest chacacters have more story but then i realised they were all in the main game of gg but devs made guest chacacters for reason like its makes the game bigger to download and also the amount of chacacters but i do wish some chacacters were in the main game like hara and riys
Inserting Hara's storyline will result in adding everyone she met too, including Seinaru and that weird fox, so it will be huge, somewhat 3 in 1 route.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
What do you mean by oc writing syndrome with Seinaru? Her story looked normal to me.

Haramunia was the first guest character, so I guess there were not much freedom back then, that's why she can actually fit in general timeline, but I pray that those stupid cat-puns could be at least reduced, because at some point you feel like talking with a 7 y.o. kid that just found out about this "cool thing" and now overusing it. I also didn't like that she exposes herself that often. Even Naya, who is basically an image of wildness, has more modesty.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes