4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020

Show more
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Madea (Sponsored by Patsika)
- Main route extended: Regina (Sponsored by MemezrDreamz)
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)

UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.46 + Unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 152 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Dreamer44

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

Show more
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Madea (Sponsored by Patsika)
- Main route extended: Regina (Sponsored by MemezrDreamz)
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)

UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes
The devs really like to not make a Madea sex scene, at first I was celebrating with all my heart just to be left like this. I don't know if the war is gonna happen, but if it happens she isn't gonna have a scene like that one in a lot of time, it is starting to get a little annoying. Also I wonder what will happen to the MC if the war begins, because he is, not only a civilian, but also he isn't a citizen of Lycalis, so my guess is that he will get separed from Madea and then what? As for Regina, I don't have much to say about it, normal update, nothing to remark.

Last edited:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
The devs really like to not make a Madea sex scene, at first I was celebrating with all my heart just to be left like this. I don't know if the war is gonna happen, but if it happens she isn't gonna have a scene like that one in a lot of time, it is starting to get a little annoying. Also I wonder what will happen to the MC if the war begins, because he is, not only a civilian, but also he isn't a citizen of Lycalis, so my guess is that he will get separed from Madea and then what? As for Regina, I don't have much to say about it, normal update, nothing to remark.
I think the dev would just tell you they're doing what's in character for Madea. But yeah the slow burn is slow.
I sure hope the MC doesn't get separated from her though. When you get that far into her path it feels very sort of "I'm marrying this lass"

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, Madea's whole shtick is "slow burn romance" as it says on her character page someone posted a while back (the kemono link) but it's definitely a slow burn like boiling a pot of water with a candle kinda slow.

You know, I like this game very much, I love it, but recently I had a bit of a horrifying epiphany.
At this rate... I'm not confident it'll ever be finished, and worse, there's no incentive to finish it. I realized I kind of hate games that are funded by constant patreon donations because it incentivizes the creator to never finish it, like YandereDev. Why finish the game and cut off your funding when you can just keep adding new girls with ever-increasing branching paths, and not put any of that money towards hiring people to help program or write to increase the amount of updates per month, and instead just keep things at a trickle, with a steady guaranteed $400 every month+more?
When this game first came out, there were only 9 official girls- at 3 an update it'd only be 3 months to get each one's route expanded and then repeat. Now there are 20 guaranteed routes, because there's the mermaid lady and the queen- not counting the twins, Helga, and the multiple other aquatic giantesses there will likely be in the underwater kingdom. It went from 33% of the giantesses being updated a month to just 15%- that percentage gets a bit wonky with sponsored updates of course, but my point is that at this rate, there's no incentive to ever finish this game- it's been out for three years and at this pace of updates, excepting if they just get burnt out or bored and give it a rushed ending it'll be updating for another three years. I really hope I'm wrong, though.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
After Naya and Regina fight each other, how do I get the scene where Naya gets happy and press the MC against her breasts?

I only got the ending where she is sad and thinking about her mother

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
After Naya and Regina fight each other, how do I get the scene where Naya gets happy and press the MC against her breasts?

I only got the ending where she is sad and thinking about her mother
I might be thinking of something else, but I'm pretty sure you need to have interposed yourself between Naya and the stake, then when she asks why you'd do that tell her that it's because you like her.

Reactions: Digteren

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I might be thinking of something else, but I'm pretty sure you need to have interposed yourself between Naya and the stake, then when she asks why you'd do that tell her that it's because you like her.
Yeah I think you need to be pacifist in conversations with her, try to speak in defense of her and then get in front of the stake

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Who made that tier list a while back? I can't search it up on tier maker, so I don't know if it's updated and if would be fun to do it again and see how much my opinions changed.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Damn, just because i wasn't a simp, the game don't let me open up to the chick I like...
Bro, it's Naya- if you're not willing to put your life on the line on her route of all of them can you really expect to win her heart?
That, and imagine not trusting in Main Character power.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Also I think the meaning of simping has been expanded a bit if speaking up for the girl you're involved with, when she's being falsely accused or put in mortal danger, qualifies :geek:

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Bro, it's Naya- if you're not willing to put your life on the line on her route of all of them can you really expect to win her heart?
That, and imagine not trusting in Main Character power.
I really wanted to get in front of the stake, but the game didn't let me choose this option, so I did something wrong

Now, I am too lazy to go back everything and just be her simp, I will let the cat girl develop depression, if she gets shellshock in the war, it's no my problem

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I really wanted to get in front of the stake, but the game didn't let me choose this option, so I did something wrong

Now, I am too lazy to go back everything and just be her simp, I will let the cat girl develop depression, if she gets shellshock in the war, it's no my problem
Must have been playing it safe with her. Someone's mentioned it before, but the game has a surprising amount of counters running in the background- Bravery and Perversion are two the devs mentioned, but someone else said the files have Sanity and Health as well- curiously, I think Sanity applies to both MC and giantesses though.
Tangent aside, sounds like your Bravery was too low to take the "protect Naya" option. You'll most likely end up just as a stallion for her people then with how your route is going.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Must have been playing it safe with her. Someone's mentioned it before, but the game has a surprising amount of counters running in the background- Bravery and Perversion are two the devs mentioned, but someone else said the files have Sanity and Health as well- curiously, I think Sanity applies to both MC and giantesses though.
Tangent aside, sounds like your Bravery was too low to take the "protect Naya" option. You'll most likely end up just as a stallion for her people then with how your route is going.
It's funny that you mentioned "sanity"

It just gave me hope someone will actually get shell shock in the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Wait which paths are you doing? With Medea there’s her distant path and her more affection path… the affection path is more lewder than the distant one…(which isn’t that lewd)

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes