4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I really wanted to get in front of the stake, but the game didn't let me choose this option, so I did something wrong

Now, I am too lazy to go back everything and just be her simp, I will let the cat girl develop depression, if she gets shellshock in the war, it's no my problem
For how much you have been defending Naya all this time, I am surprise you decided to do that. I am not one of the devs but I imagine that if you go that way on her route and the war begins, she is gonna try to kill Regina and she will end up dead because of it.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
For how much you have been defending Naya all this time, I am surprise you decided to do that. I am not one of the devs but I imagine that if you go that way on her route and the war begins, she is gonna try to kill Regina and she will end up dead because of it.

Man i don't even like Naya all that much, but i still got the option to "save" her.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Hahahaha! I started laughing really hard when in Madea's update she tells the mc what that dance meant, and when he said "They tricked me!" hahahaha

I actually like that Madea decides to take things slower because to her, mating means much more than a sexual release. And she reassured him that she also wants with him, but when the problems faded. She is the cutest wolf-girl ever

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Man i don't even like Naya all that much, but i still got the option to "save" her.
While playing her route, I got myself with a thought, that, maybe, Naya is a character type that simply utilizes a fetish derivative to so-called "White knight syndrome", an urge to help no matter what.
Naya sees you as a stallion, literally plays with your life for fun, and yet you put everything on the line just to help her instead of not sticking with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Wait which paths are you doing? With Medea there’s her distant path and her more affection path… the affection path is more lewder than the distant one…(which isn’t that lewd)
The affection path obviously, but yeah so far she rubbing against the MC in this last update was the lewdst thing that she has done :cautious:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Not every Route can be as Peak as Margarita or Bezvy from the very beginning
I understand that, and I am not against what the devs are trying to do with Madea's route, but sometimes her route lacks a little of spicy moments. I just hope her route will pick up the pace soon

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Not every Route can be as Peak as Margarita or Bezvy from the very beginning
Whichever route you say is “peak” is ur own opinion, every character is different because the devs make each one of them Unique in their own individual ways.
I understand that, and I am not against what the devs are trying to do with Madea's route, but sometimes her route lacks a little of spicy moments. I just hope her route will pick up the pace soon
Yes Madea has slow moments but like I said above, every character is feeling with something and Medea practically taking care of not only the kingdom of Lycalis herself, but also the different tribes within that country … so I get that aspect of her not having a lot of… spicy scenes, but also sometimes she has to blow off all that stress…. That’s why I’m invested in this VN… it’s not just a simple.. VN it’s them putting you into a world of Giantesses who are extremely different and all that stuff! :)

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Well, the mc did the courting dance and she accepted his request at the beggining, so I think it has just the right pace for a slow burning romance route. It can feel like too long, but only because the updates take some time to come out

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I can't believe no one made this mod before.. so here you go :

Rollback Mod

Just drop it in GiantGuardians\game -> Done.

( I also don't understand why a dev would choose to purposefully disable rollback, players who want to sometimes come back to see what the others choice are, will just save and load a lot more, it does nothing else than making it harder for no reason, it's not cool.. )

Last edited:

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Whichever route you say is “peak” is ur own opinion, every character is different because the devs make each one of them Unique in their own individual ways.

Yes Madea has slow moments but like I said above, every character is feeling with something and Medea practically taking care of not only the kingdom of Lycalis herself, but also the different tribes within that country … so I get that aspect of her not having a lot of… spicy scenes, but also sometimes she has to blow off all that stress…. That’s why I’m invested in this VN… it’s not just a simple.. VN it’s them putting you into a world of Giantesses who are extremely different and all that stuff! :)

My dude, of course it's just my opinion. I was just simping a bit for Margarita and Bezvy, honestly i don't dislike any route.

marta12

Dec 10, 2017
I cant unclock that scene.
Can someone tell me what choices gives that scene?
Walkthrough its not clear for me.
Thanks in advance.
obraz_2024-01-01_075325128.png

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I can't believe no one made this mod before.. so here you go :

Rollback Mod

Just drop it in GiantGuardians\game -> Done.

( I also don't understand why a dev would choose to purposefully disable rollback, players who want to sometimes come back to see what the others choice do, will just save and load a lot more, it does nothing else than making it harder for no reason, it's not cool.. )
Thank you. I also didn't get what's the big idea behind this 3 steps limitation. If it was done to make your choices more permanent during the walkthrough, I could just load back and choose different one. For now this setting simply won't let you to reread a dialogue if you missed something, basically, just being annoying and useless.

Reactions: Gojii

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
What does the spanish in the spoilers mean?
If translator didn't fool me, apoyas means to support, guerra - war, lycaviri probably are Lycalis and Viridice. So this variable means that you need to not support a war. If we are talking about Regina path, it probably means that you need to say "maybe there is another way" or something like that when you lie on her after repelling the attack on town.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes