4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Compressed Unofficial Android Port [v0.3.47 - 187 MB]
With Gallery Unlock & Spanish Translation

Download
: Pixeldrain Workupload GDrive
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Android Port By Naxle
Gallery Unlocker By Ripson
Spanish Translation By YadenYu
Updated Naxle Android Port To v0.3.47

Reactions: Potobandido

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
im just starting to see regina route spliting one were she more merciful and one were she more punishing towards lycalis
I was confused because I wasn't getting any dialogue about her mentor, turns out it's because way back near the beginning you needed to say "It's everybody's duty to protect nature, mine included" that's the trigger for dialogue about her mentor.
...Kind of frustrating tbh, especially when the dialogue choice was so misleading. It was something like after Regina explains why she takes the protection of others so seriously, saying it's her duty to nature, the choice is "That's not true".

Reactions: Rodri 0496

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I was confused because I wasn't getting any dialogue about her mentor, turns out it's because way back near the beginning you needed to say "It's everybody's duty to protect nature, mine included" that's the trigger for dialogue about her mentor.
...Kind of frustrating tbh, especially when the dialogue choice was so misleading. It was something like after Regina explains why she takes the protection of others so seriously, saying it's her duty to nature, the choice is "That's not true".

Damn, need to replay the route then.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Damn, need to replay the route then.
Maybe hold off, I still didn't get any dialogue about her mentor despite going back. I also confirmed I had over 20 interest from Regina, so I'm not sure how that guy managed to coax dialogue about her mentor from her.

Edit: OK, I think you can only get it if you support war, that's the only way I was able to get her to talk about her mentor.

Last edited:

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Maybe hold off, I still didn't get any dialogue about her mentor despite going back. I also confirmed I had over 20 interest from Regina, so I'm not sure how that guy managed to coax dialogue about her mentor from her.

Edit: OK, I think you can only get it if you support war, that's the only way I was able to get her to talk about her mentor.

Can you tell me what she says please?

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Can you tell me what she says please?
Sure, I'll summarize it. I think it's kind of a bad thing tbh, how you can only get this dialogue not only by supporting war, but not intervening between Naya and Regina either. Even if you try to avoid war but don't get in the way, you wont get the mentor dialogue. It's frustrating because she said earlier already how brave you were for interposing yourself, so it's totally redundant, and you lose out on key lore about the previous guardian (fun fact, I think the only guardians who have been around since the initial decree are Pyeka and Yakuu, all the others have either perished or abdicated)
Sorry, tangent over.
"They even say such horrible things about my mentor, the one who protected Viridice before me... Blaming her for something she hasn't done and using it as an excuse to keep being hostile towards us... She... even left our kingdom because of that, she said that if her presence could bring more conflict, she would gladly abdicate. Leaving the protection of the forest in my hands... Exiling herself... And yet... Lycalis keeps behaving like this. It's... Not fair that all of this remains unpunished..."

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
The way I know you can achieve the dialogue is by way back near the beginning when Regina is talking about her two duties, being a guardian and protector of nature, say "That's not true, it's not just your duty" Then later choose to support war by saying "They leave you no choice"
I don't know if the first is strictly necessary, but it gets you something extra according to the walkthrough.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Nyxmay 100% had to have come from Viridice, however, I'm not so sure she's the former guardian. I think it's implied more that whatever she ruled over was a secret place, a utopia that was shattered by her mercy, her altruism towards that adventuring party she rescued who likely came back to take and slaughter the fairies for profit most likely. I'd think a former guardian would be well recognized, and she doesn't look too different in the dream sequences, and she didn't change her name either.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Nyxmay 100% had to have come from Viridice, however, I'm not so sure she's the former guardian. I think it's implied more that whatever she ruled over was a secret place, a utopia that was shattered by her mercy, her altruism towards that adventuring party she rescued who likely came back to take and slaughter the fairies for profit most likely. I'd think a former guardian would be well recognized, and she doesn't look too different in the dream sequences, and she didn't change her name either.

I mean Regina was a guardian of nature before she was a Guardian, and so was Nyxmay probably.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
she was a protectess of nature and then became the guardian and protectess of nature and nyxmay can grow and that is a required to become a guardian. So i do think nyxmay could of been the guardian of viridice but something that significant would get around. Like a guardian changing is pretty big news.

Reactions: Gojii

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I mean Regina was a guardian of nature before she was a Guardian, and so was Nyxmay probably.
Guardians of nature aren't guardians though- Regina's mentor was Viridice's guardian, assigned by the queen. Everything we've seen suggests that Nyxmay ruled over something much smaller and insular, and secret.

Reactions: Gojii

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
she was a protectess of nature and then became the guardian and protectess of nature and nyxmay can grow and that is a required to become a guardian. So i do think nyxmay could of been the guardian of viridice but something that significant would get around. Like a guardian changing is pretty big news.

I actually meant, i don't think she was ever a queen assigned guardian. Just a guardian of nature, but we shall see.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes