4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I don't really know what to like her for. Her grim backstory? Vore? I don't know, both of these must come as additions to something, they're not enough by just themselves. Maryen and Regina also had their sad pasts, which define their personalities, set up their moral compass, while Diula's moral values can be described as simple as "good is good, bad is bad, friends are happy - it is good, Viridice creatures get killed - it is bad". All that war stuff didn't notched her at all, even though she didn't like how her dad was trying to turn her into a living weapon.
Pyeka has vore, but not just the fact of it, there is a whole cult of eternity, that believes in salvation from endless void in being absorbed by their queen and exist like that forever.

I don't really like the vore part, i like her backstory tho, and how she falls for the MC i guess.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
NORMIE MEMES HAHAHA :ROFLMAO: I CANT HAHAHA:ROFLMAO: SO FUNNY HAHAHA:ROFLMAO: HILARIOUS HAHAHA:ROFLMAO: YOU MUST HAVE A PERSONALITY HAHAHA:ROFLMAO: (this is sarcasm btw)

Welcome to the internet normie, just because you are being retarded when arguing online doesnt mean everyone else is, if you think ppl are retarded just because of that then needless to say who is the retarded one. try to not be so sensitive over social interactions bitch ass
The only retard here is you. :HideThePain:

Blitz1997

May 5, 2019
I like diula too, at first I didn't like her because to me looked a bit ugly but in the last scenes of her she looks cute, also I like vore :v

Reactions: Gojii

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
i really like diula's story line rn. her fuck up past and also the corruption is cool but i cant wait to see how much the mc influences how she thinks as a overall person

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
NORMIE MEMES HAHAHA :ROFLMAO: I CANT HAHAHA:ROFLMAO: SO FUNNY HAHAHA:ROFLMAO: HILARIOUS HAHAHA:ROFLMAO: YOU MUST HAVE A PERSONALITY HAHAHA:ROFLMAO: (this is sarcasm btw)

Welcome to the internet normie, just because you are being retarded when arguing online doesnt mean everyone else is, if you think ppl are retarded just because of that then needless to say who is the retarded one. try to not be so sensitive over social interactions bitch ass
i wouldnt be surprise if your retarded after a certain amount of one piece your brain just because brain rot

Reactions: ControllerMan

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
i really like diula's story line rn. her fuck up past and also the corruption is cool but i cant wait to see how much the mc influences how she thinks as a overall person
Yeah I don’t like vore, but her character is a lovely addition to the game! Her personality is vastly different from most other characters in the game! She doesn’t really know how to interact with the MC because he’s a pure human, and she acts totally on instincts…

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
View attachment 3230876
View attachment 3230878
you mean all the comments that you have kept reporting to the mods to delete it because you are sensitive lil bitch:KEK: you already did that 4 or 5 times now hahahaha if you are so desperate trying to delete my comments this means you know you are wrong and that I am right

awwww you are crying because I called you out for being a pos person... poor you, gonna cry?

how fucking pathetic
Can't the two of you bicker in private messages instead of clogging the board? Everyone's exhausted with your and Spontaneous's pissing match.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Yeah I don’t like vore, but her character is a lovely addition to the game! Her personality is vastly different from most other characters in the game! She doesn’t really know how to interact with the MC because he’s a pure human, and she acts totally on instincts…
same here vore not really my thing but i also love her personality and how we can shape her into a better person

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Speaking of Diula, what do y'all think will happen if Diula goes down the path of corruption? Do you think she'll become more aggressive/cruel or just become more horny and possessive over the MC? Diula stated in her last scene that she wants to keep the MC inside her forever, granted this was during the night and a sex scene so she wasn't thinking straight but her pheromones filled the MC with thoughts of wanting to become a part of her. I don't know but it makes me think that Diula has a deep dark fantasy of digesting/absorbing or imprisoning the MC inside her body so he'll always be with her.

• Thinking Face

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Speaking of Diula, what do y'all think will happen if Diula goes down the path of corruption? Do you think she'll become more aggressive/cruel or just become more horny and possessive over the MC? Diula stated in her last scene that she wants to keep the MC inside her forever, granted this was during the night and a sex scene so she wasn't thinking straight but her pheromones filled the MC with thoughts of wanting to become a part of her. I don't know but it makes me think that Diula has a deep dark fantasy of digesting/absorbing or imprisoning the MC inside her body so he'll always be with her.
Fusing with Diula, and piloting her like a Gundam doesn't sound half bad. :KEK:

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
I just find there's so many routes until today. I only played Pyeka route before, but now my favourate is Nyxmay, also I love Pyeka, Naya, Kendra, Maryen(darkside) too!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I think her storyline is before Pyeka, but she is sooo normal. Not evil as Kendra, not sadic as Nyxmay, don't have cult as Pyeka, can't turn her to darkside as Maryen, don't like vore like Naya...
Not as evil as Kendra?? Yakuu’s plotting a war and can kill you on a whim hahaha it’s not as simple to say, “Evil” there’s different variations of it!… and you should definitely continue through with Yakuus route instead of Pyeka’s! Also… you might be interested in her and paths! There more distinguishable now!…True Slave Path and Her Gaining “affection” path!

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes