4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Something tells me that maybe, just maybe we will see that old removed character from the original GG comic in that reserved heaven path, would be quite a blast from the past.
I always thought that she was a prototype Bez. There are similarities like the choker, hair style, and body type

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
So I went from being picked up Kenta (marua was cute too) and wondering how interesting our journey together would be. I wanted to witness her "playful" nature. Nyrx was interesting, she could be fun for the same reasons, but we moved on. Then I was betrayed and devastated that she just sold us like that. Then seeing how Yakuu treats us, I just thought, maybe its better we die here and end the game.. Yet you introduced a monster girl Lamia whos beauiful and sweet. I cant resist, I need to find that slave ! Do that trade!. Thats a worthy master to give our life for. That tongue sexy as fuck.

So yeah I have hope for this game yet. Hope we can journey more with this Lamia, as a big monster girl fan I am.

btw- im all for a an evil MC who will throw his kind under the bus.
Fellow Snake enjoyer. :PogChamp:

Reactions: Gojii and Sad_Frog

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Man, Eden was such a weird experience.
It was almost good. The thing that held it back from being genuinely good is its weird focus on cosmetic transformations of characters, while neglecting the sex itself. Like, why the fuck do you put effort into creating all the exciting designs, only to limit them to nothing more than a bunch of eye candies.

Thinking about it, there are a few weird games like that. They have hardly if any sex scenes, but focus on myriad of superficial niche fetishes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Tho Hell Kingdom has 6 characters, some of them aren’t that “Evil”, Vai’Kliss, Makla (the jury is still out)… but then again, it seems like every character in the game has the opportunity to turn evil or stay good based on our choices… you can change ur relationships with each character as well… like Yakuu now has an true slave path but also now has some kind of affection path as well… and Artical has teased that we can turn Bezvy evil as well… Our choices don’t just choose where we go but also what relationships with have with each character, what personality they might have, ect… View attachment 3198296 hehehe
No surprise here that they know that people want to corrupt Bezvy
Rule 43 of the Internet
43. The more beautiful and pure a thing is - the more satisfying it is to corrupt it

Wait, turn Bezvy evil? You mean evil towards MC if he will be a dick to her, or evil in general? When talking about "turning evil" I can't think of anyone but Maryen or Margarita (technically, killing MC is evil, even though it was called for).
Bezvalienne has a temper of a sanguine, kind and forgiving person that would never be actually mad at someone, even if they do something as bad as breaking her heart (like Calix), so it's really hard for me to imagine what kind of gruesome shit must be done to make her evil.
So, generally "Evil Bezvy", huh. Can't wait to find out how can you turn that living candy into a big bully like Kendra.
You really lack imagination or/and never played other games here where your choices matter, where there are good, neutral and corruption routes

What is likely to happen is corruption. MC exposing her to dark fetishes, like vore. And making her do it when MC wants to whoever MC chooses. Turning her pure connection to love, into a darker, perverted version.
Probably also manipulating, brainwashing her into being dependent on MC. Listening to their order/suggestions, because they want to make their love,MC happy,etc.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
No surprise here that they know that people want to corrupt Bezvy
Rule 43 of the Internet
43. The more beautiful and pure a thing is - the more satisfying it is to corrupt it

You really lack imagination or/and never played other games here where your choices matter, where there are good, neutral and corruption routes

What is likely to happen is corruption. MC exposing her to dark fetishes, like vore. And making her do it when MC wants to whoever MC chooses. Turning her pure connection to love, into a darker, perverted version.
Probably also manipulating, brainwashing her into being dependent on MC. Listening to their order/suggestions, because they want to make their love,MC happy,etc.
Well, I may lack experience in VNs with various choices, but still, I highly doubt that you can make a 180 degree turn in someone's personality that easily. According to the game, Bezvy is a grown up woman with strong moral values, not an arrogant wingman, like teens, who can be easily manipulated by a bad company. I mean, if she was like Kendra for example, then yes, but she isn't.

"Probably also manipulating, brainwashing her into being dependent on MC" doesn't that contradict the role MC took in her life though? He was not trying to be her lover, but just a really close friend helping to heal wounds on her heart. Why having such a noble intentions must become a way on manipulating on someone's weakness all of a sudden? And don't get me wrong, if those intentions were listed as one of possible choices, I wouldn't even argue, but they just aren't. You can either be cold towards her, not forming any bond hence not being able to do any manipulation, or be the best friend a broken heart could ever wish for.

Last edited:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Yo I'm a certified Yakuu enjoyer and you can fuck right off with that Bezvy corruption.
Is that not basically what Nyxmay is already anyways?
Or is it breaking something beautiful that feels good?
In conclusion leave Bezvy alone.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yo I'm a certified Yakuu enjoyer and you can fuck right off with that Bezvy corruption.
Is that not basically what Nyxmay is already anyways?
Or is it breaking something beautiful that feels good?
In conclusion leave Bezvy alone.
I don't really understand why is that even a topic of discussion. First, we can't control what writer will decide to do with stories, right? So it's pointless to try proving whether it will or will not happen, just because none of us can know for sure. Second, I won't deny that someone like all this corruption thing, but the niche of this fetish is already taken by Nyxmay, we just have to wait for her story. And not just Nyxmay, what about Kendra? Isn't her story a pure example of someone turning evil?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Actually, fun, contributing question: Which giantess would make the best Santa Claus, just in the sense of handing out presents?
I personally think Croixelle would be really good at it, with both her affinity for stealth and proclivity for passing out alms to the needy already. The only issue would be traversing the continent in one night, but I would think she could use the portals Sheina does.
Well, Croixelle might be one of the best, but I'm sure the best worst choice will be Eliette with her clumsiness, or maybe even Vai'Klis, because nobody will see her if they will be too scared to even look lol.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
So I went from being picked up Kenta (marua was cute too) and wondering how interesting our journey together would be. I wanted to witness her "playful" nature. Nyrx was interesting, she could be fun for the same reasons, but we moved on. Then I was betrayed and devastated that she just sold us like that. Then seeing how Yakuu treats us, I just thought, maybe its better we die here and end the game.. Yet you introduced a monster girl Lamia whos beauiful and sweet. I cant resist, I need to find that slave ! Do that trade!. Thats a worthy master to give our life for. That tongue sexy as fuck.

So yeah I have hope for this game yet. Hope we can journey more with this Lamia, as a big monster girl fan I am.

btw- im all for a an evil MC who will throw his kind under the bus.
Kenta, Maura and Nyrx, three brand new characters to the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
My personal Archivist stan keeps heating up the whole discussion at this point. Maybe it was my mistake to answer to his answer? But how could I know that he will get that far with his obsession?
Oh yeah don't worry about it brother. I genuinely don't think it would be good for the story to add a Bezvy corruption line, but if the dev decides to add it, then more power to yall <3

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I don't really understand why is that even a topic of discussion. First, we can't control what writer will decide to do with stories, right? So it's pointless to try proving whether it will or will not happen, just because none of us can know for sure. Second, I won't deny that someone like all this corruption thing, but the niche of this fetish is already taken by Nyxmay, we just have to wait for her story. And not just Nyxmay, what about Kendra? Isn't her story a pure example of someone turning evil?
Hmmmmmm… Artical and Aik or making it to where there are multiple directions with characters… how relationships may change with the MC and Giantess…how you might evolve the character to look at things…or not~… there’s not just one route with characters… there’s multiple… and you can have different relationships with each different route… Naya for example, is a little more showing atm…
Relationships (Simplified)- You Can always be more loving with her, You can always be Afraid of her, can be purely Horny Haha…
Direction- You can Encourage her to be more warlike and selfish, you can tell that she shouldn’t fight anymore and not be a guardian…
Paths- The three Primary Paths I can recognize are the- “Stallion Route” for her tribe, a “True Romance path” where it’s a singular relationship with Her and MC, and an Unknown distant route that may lead to another character or sothing else…. So it wouldn’t surprise me if some or any can be change to evil (“corruption” and or good!) :)

Reactions: redsling and Gojii

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
Could someone share a save starting right at the start of Kive route ? (after being awful to Margarita)
Also, where can I find the new character/route ? (didn't play for 4 updates)

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Yup! It’s all up to the player if they want Bezvy that way… they make you wanna feel like ur in that world so… heheh View attachment 3207790
I kinda understand where they're coming from. Like "My girl is 300% good, to the level that she is uncorruptible" now imagine if the dev adds a "maybe she's not that pure" thing to that.
Surely it would suggest what she totally was curruptible the whole time, you just didn't cash in.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Could someone share a save starting right at the start of Kive route ? (after being awful to Margarita)
Also, where can I find the new character/route ? (didn't play for 4 updates)
You don't have to be awful to her, just don't fall for Kive's temptations while you're still in a relationship with Margarita, but around when Kive does start tempting you maybe slow down on the lovey-dovey with her- I went from a "darling" and "I love you" every chance to more neutral "Margarita" and "thanks", then when Kive tempts you the second time stop her, but when she asks why say she's beautiful, but that would hurt Margarita, then when she asks if you love her though say you're not sure and bam- well, then when Margarita's giving you the full-body paizuri stop her, and she'll say "maybe destiny didn't bring us together as lovers, but good friends instead"
The way I did it, Margarita wasn't hurt terribly at all, and Kive was pleased with me "not being a creep like the others she had to lure". Ezpz
New character is Makla, a lich dragoness you can get from Yakuu's route- nothing special needs be done as far as I'm aware, just suffer or enjoy Yakuu until you meet Makla, and then you'll be given a choice for which girl you want to be with- choose Makla, obviously ;p

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Hmmmmmm… Artical and Aik or making it to where there are multiple directions with characters… how relationships may change with the MC and Giantess…how you might evolve the character to look at things…or not~… there’s not just one route with characters… there’s multiple… and you can have different relationships with each different route… Naya for example, is a little more showing atm…
Relationships (Simplified)- You Can always be more loving with her, You can always be Afraid of her, can be purely Horny Haha…
Direction- You can Encourage her to be more warlike and selfish, you can tell that she shouldn’t fight anymore and not be a guardian…
Paths- The three Primary Paths I can recognize are the- “Stallion Route” for her tribe, a “True Romance path” where it’s a singular relationship with Her and MC, and an Unknown distant route that may lead to another character or sothing else…. So it wouldn’t surprise me if some or any can be change to evil (“corruption” and or good!) :)
Okay, I see. But at the same time I should notice that Naya is a different character compared to Bezvy. Naya is a "child of war", she didn't get enough love and care from her parents, because most of the time was trained as a warrior. It's not like she is evil, she just don't know how to react to things if they are not related to fighting. This type of person can be changed much easier, especially to better. No matter how manipulative MC can be, the difference between good and bad things he will inspire to do is still obivous, so moral compas that every person has will play it's part too. In case of Naya, being helped to change to better added with inner though: "I am doing the right thing" will work much more effective than turning Bezvy in a dark side, especially if she will be aware of badness of her actions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes