4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Man Kive doesn't mess around, it hasn't even been a day since her best friend got dumped and she's already making moves on her "soulmate" :KEK:
Can these guys stop putting new eye candy on Margarita's love route already? It's getting uncomfortable thinking that they want some kind of NTR to happen cause this is the second time they made a route split that could, in theory, be bad for the poor cow girl.
I mean, if I didn't know any better someone is trying to make these specific giantesses be NTR related in some shape or form, first Kive which to be fair was done out of the goodness of her heart in protecting Margarita's feelings from heartache, and now we got a new dark skinned cow girl/female minotaur that could end up getting a similar scenario in a future update next year, granted from her interactions with Margarita suggest a level of friendship that's more family like, I'm gonna hold my breath on assuming something else happens until then.
Well they have to justify the existence of the NTR route somehow and it's easier to write an NTR scenario first and then cut out the NTR for the regular route. I bet they made Kora extra thick so they can use her for NTR bait for quite a while before she eventually figures things out (if she ever does).
I am a bit worried about a potential visit to Margarita's parents now, imagine her reaction if she finds out the MC was hitting on her mom.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
It kinda sucks that you can't get to Kive's storyline any other way but romancing Margaritta. In fact, Margaritta may be the least interesting character for me. She's simply too perfect at being her character's archetype, and gets fully revealed in like 2 dialogues: she is a hard worker, believes in destiny, very kind and loving, that's it. No cons at all. So if you want to see a story deeper than "a daily life with an ideal cowgirl girlfirend", you have to cheat on her.
It feels like those cheap anime lovestories: "Omg, I love A-kun, I want to be with him for the rest of my life, it is our destiny. Oh no, B-chan seems to be intersted in him too, even though she knows that he's already mine. But B-chan is my old friend, how could she do this to me? Omg, she actually was just testing A-kun because she was worried about me, I am so thankfull to her! Nothing will stop our love now! Oh no! Another old friend - C-chan is also interested in my A-kun! How would that turn out?!".
It's totally fine if you enjoy them of course, yet these saccharine lovestories are just not for me. I guess I'm more into drama with character revealance, like Maryen and Madea, or a simple romance, like Sheina and Eliette.
Eh, give it some time. Maybe something will eventually happen. I keep half expecting Margarita to get drafted and it being up to MC to find a way to keep her from the military life.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Honestly, Margarita's kinda getting the short stick I feel- she's sweet, but thus far her route is feeling a touch repetitive, made worse by the fact that every NTR-bait that gets introduced is, frankly, more attractive than her.

Reactions: Gojii

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Honestly, Margarita's kinda getting the short stick I feel- she's sweet, but thus far her route is feeling a touch repetitive, made worse by the fact that every NTR-bait that gets introduced is, frankly, more attractive than her.
It is getting a little stagnant

Margaritas shows love
Temptation arrives
Mc falls for temptation
Margarita goes yandere mode
Repeat

OR

Margarita shows love
Temptation arrives
Mc resists temptations
Love and cuddles in the bedroom
Repeat

Best girl deserves better than this rinse and repeat routine.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
every NTR-bait that gets introduced is, frankly, more attractive than her.
That's probably the point. It's to test your loyalty. Kora might be painfully thicc but she's bad at controlling her strength and seems a little dim and unaware. Margarita's the safer option (if you're decent enough to stay loyal like a good boyfriend should)

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Sheina
- Main route extended: Margarita
- Main route extended: Kive
- 3 New illustrated scenes (17 variations)
Nothing interesting for me, so I will sit this one out but thanks for the link anyway. The Magarita fans are probably be very happy.

Reactions: Gojii

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
How do I manage to get on the route with Kive?
The specific method is, at least what I did
When Kive first tries tempting you by picking you up and pushing you into her thighs, do not let her, tell her to stop.
Later, you and Kive will travel to the city, and Kive will once again tempt you, telling you to approach her ass if you want to mate- do not do it. After that she'll ask why not, call her beautiful but say you don't want to hurt Margarita that way, then when she asks if you love her, say you're not sure.
Finally, when Margarita is giving you a full-body paizuri, tell her to stop, and from there you'll be on Kive's path.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
A pair of assholes that type WAY too many words got into an argument over... something and clogged the board with their bickering. I can understand arguing, I do that with Yakku fans all the time but I wish people would at least keep it short.
When that happens I just wait some days and then enter the thread again

Reactions: Digteren

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
I don't think it was that bad. Besides, he wouldn't fit in there...He has a sense of humor, unlike those assholes...
ah don't worry, i was just joking :) (if you go look on his comment i left a like too, sorry for the confusion), but yeah at least he can make joke without also telling how he killed someone

Reactions: Wolfenzxc

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
That's what I do when the Margarita mob starts kink shaming everyone else
Wooh woah woah first of all, we never did that and if we did it, it is like everyone does. All of us like different characters and we defend them, the thread it is meant for talking, discuss theories and have fun.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Digteren
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes