4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Nova hates

Nov 2, 2019
when ever i try to run the game the exe in the lib folder and windows-i686 folder gets deleted, but i can't figure out why to be honest. 1621487625006.png

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
when ever i try to run the game the exe in the lib folder and windows-i686 folder gets deleted, but i can't figure out why to be honest. View attachment 1203353
Chances are, you have an antivirus or like program identifying the .exe as a threat...

Which is shouldn't, it's a RenPy executable.

Check your antivirus program's quarantine section to see if the file is there... you can restore it and allow from there as well, if the file happens to be there.

If this is NOT the case, I don't have any other answer for you...

Good luck ;)

T.J.VP

May 21, 2021
Hey i would like some help how do i achieve 3 scenes that haramunia is destroying the building and does it with the main character for some reason i can't achieve that scene

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
Hey i would like some help how do i achieve 3 scenes that haramunia is destroying the building and does it with the main character for some reason i can't achieve that scene
you need to be as simp as possible, don't look at her naked, help with the food... choose all the nicest options you can

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
you need to be as simp as possible, don't look at her naked, help with the food... choose all the nicest options you can
You can still get it looking at her naked. Honestly not even sure if that affects it or not, considering how uncaring she is about you looking at her nude. Just have to get the other dialog options to be as nice as possible. I think you have to also comment about her being quieter than expected, which could be debatable whether or not it seems rude. Can't remember if you have to choose the asking her for help or climbing on your own on the later choice as well, though.

Reactions: Megumi666

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Giant Guardians [v0.1.8] APK -

Downloader4

Mar 21, 2021
Mega

----------------

Version 0.1.8

----------------

NEW CONTENT

- Maryen's rute has been extended

- Kendra's route has been extended

- New character makes her debut! (Bezvallienne)

- 3 New illustrated scenes (16 variations).

UPGRADES

- All Kendra sprites got upgraded

- Back view sprites from Maryen got upgraded

- Texts and bugs fixes
Could you please update the game to 0.1.9? If you have it, ofc

Reactions: AtaDev

Mo0ody2090

Sep 27, 2018
How do I advance Seinaru's route ?

I've been trying different kinds of dialogue options but it's always hara's route

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
How do I advance Seinaru's route ?

I've been trying different kinds of dialogue options but it's always hara's route
By the way at the moment of writing this I don't remember other giantess names so....
You need to run away from the bee giantess, go with other cat giantees after she chases and spares you.
Then at her kingdom,after some dialogue with wolf giantess you have option to run away.
Doing so will lead you to Seinaru.
Its similiar to Haru route but you end up going with Seinaru to deal with thieves

Last edited:

furry34

Feb 24, 2019
Mega

----------------

Version 0.1.9

----------------

NEW CONTENT

- Haramunia's rute has been extended

- Seinaru's route has been extended

- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations).

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes
Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like this is still version 0.1.8.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes