4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Zeltram

Nov 16, 2018
First of all - best giantess game out there! Really had a great time playing through it!

Any gamers have a full save? Still missing some scenes, but no clue what they are or how to unlock them! Cheers!

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
how to get seinaru's route? i cant stay with her only option seems to be to leave with the cat

Last edited:

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
how to get seinaru's route? i cant stay with her only option seems to be to leave with the cat
First you cant go with her if you begin the pink haired cat girl.
You need to start from meeting the beegirl, you need to run away from her.
After that you meet a orange cat girl try that she doesnt kill you, when you meet a wolf girl you have the option to run away again, then you meet seinaru.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Giant Guardians [v0.1.9] APK -

Reactions: Downloader4
Oct 2, 2018
Kind of wish the updates were more spaced apart time wise to include more content. And had more than just variations of the same scene. Its one of the best giantess games out there but I feel like it goes flat story and sexual wise at some points. Guess I should just wait till the final release and stop getting teased with these little flavorful updates...

Reactions: B2B2 and AtaDev

Downloader4

Mar 21, 2021
Kind of wish the updates were more spaced apart time wise to include more content. And had more than just variations of the same scene. Its one of the best giantess games out there but I feel like it goes flat story and sexual wise at some points. Guess I should just wait till the final release and stop getting teased with these little flavorful updates...
I don't think you want that dude. At their current pace of releasing updates, which is two 0.0.1 updates per month(day 15 and 30 or 1 of the month) it's going to take 3 years, 5 months and 6 days to reach 1.0.0. That if you can wait for that long ofc. But There is a chance a new game would be available in that period of time but not necessarily good

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
I don't think you want that dude. At their current pace of releasing updates, which is two 0.0.1 updates per month(day 15 and 30 or 1 of the month) it's going to take 3 years, 5 months and 6 days to reach 1.0.0. That if you can wait for that long ofc. But There is a chance a new game would be available in that period of time but not necessarily good
Daily reminder to everyone that version numbers are not a percentage of how much a game is complete and never have been. A game can easily go from 0.3.7 directly to 1.0.0 in the next update, conversely a version 0.11.0 can exist. The only thing a version number will tell you for sure is that a bigger number is more complete than a smaller one.
(There are conventions that the middle number represents features, and the right number is bug fixes, but only a few devs actually follow that)

PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018
Hpefully we just get an end product worth beating our meat to. I'm just happy that this fetish is getting attention, because when it gets good it gets:

;)(y)

Downloader4

Mar 21, 2021
Daily reminder to everyone that version numbers are not a percentage of how much a game is complete and never have been. A game can easily go from 0.3.7 directly to 1.0.0 in the next update, conversely a version 0.11.0 can exist. The only thing a version number will tell you for sure is that a bigger number is more complete than a smaller one.
(There are conventions that the middle number represents features, and the right number is bug fixes, but only a few devs actually follow that)
I hope that's the case

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
I hope that's the case
I think you'd have to be missing the point to think it isn't. No one looks at the work they did on a game, mentally calculates a % of completion, and then makes that the new version number. Any pre-final update gets incremented up whatever decimal won't push the version to 1.0.

And there are plenty of size games being worked on in the meantime. F95 barely hosts a fraction of the stuff.

Zeltram

Nov 16, 2018
I think you'd have to be missing the point to think it isn't. No one looks at the work they did on a game, mentally calculates a % of completion, and then makes that the new version number. Any pre-final update gets incremented up whatever decimal won't push the version to 1.0.

And there are plenty of size games being worked on in the meantime. F95 barely hosts a fraction of the stuff.
Care to point me towards the direction of those size games being worked on outside the ones hosted on f95? I am really into that, but I hardly find any games that satisfy such a niche fetish xD

Jan 8, 2018
Care to point me towards the direction of those size games being worked on outside the ones hosted on f95? I am really into that, but I hardly find any games that satisfy such a niche fetish xD
If you're not already familiar with it, the giantesscity forums have a Growth and Shrink Games section that has a fair amount of stuff go by. Not necessarily all the highest quality, but there's some good stuff.

Reactions: Zeltram

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
Changelog:

----------------
Version 0.1.10
----------------

NEW CONTENT
- New route: Kingdom of Timfalme (Access by Sheina's route)
- Margarita is now a main character.
- Two new main characters makes their debut
- Two new secondary characters makes their debut
- 3 New illustrated scenes (12 variations).

UPGRADES
- Bugs fixes

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes