4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.40a + Gallery unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 164 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
The traitor mentioned in the last update caught my attention. Since she was the heiress apparent she must've been related to Naya, possibly a sister or an aunt? Can't wait to find out more about her.
I also suspect she's still alive and is the one behind the attacks on Viridice and the desecration of the warriors' rest. She'd have the authority (former heiress) to command a bunch of lycalians and the agility (Naya genes) to take out the guards at the warriors' rest. I refuse to believe those two were unrelated random events and there aren't really any other suspects due to a lack of side characters for Lycalis & Viridice.

The plot point about Nayamama's throat getting slit by the previous guardian of Viridice was also spicy. I hope it doesn't turn out to be some misunderstanding or a third party being behind it, I feel like that'd undermine the conflict between the two kingdoms. Lycalis and Viridice have been at it for millennia, there had to be some bad blood between the two previous guardians.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
The plot point about Nayamama's throat getting slit by the previous guardian of Viridice was also spicy. I hope it doesn't turn out to be some misunderstanding or a third party being behind it, I feel like that'd undermine the conflict between the two kingdoms. Lycalis and Viridice have been at it for millennia, there had to be some bad blood between the two previous guardians.
I was gonna comment about that but I forgot, so now that you mentioned what I was gonna say it's that wtih the mother of Naya we now have 2 giantess murdered in their sleeps, both of them same way with a clean throat cut (I know that Naya's mother previously fought but she still that that way). I'm not saying that this event is related to what Kendra did to her mother but Idk I just thought found interesting that the devs did it that way.

Jul 12, 2021
I was gonna comment about that but I forgot, so now that you mentioned what I was gonna say it's that wtih the mother of Naya we now have 2 giantess murdered in their sleeps, both of them same way with a clean throat cut (I know that Naya's mother previously fought but she still that that way). I'm not saying that this event is related to what Kendra did to her mother but Idk I just thought found interesting that the devs did it that way.
But what if it is related?
It is suspicious to hear these two events happen in the same manner:
A Guardian is stabbed in their sleep.
What if what Kendra did was not limited to her mother, but to other Guardians as well...
Makes you think who might've convinced her to do these things
Could it have been Yakuu?
She is no stranger to relying on others to do acts of violence and take the blame while she keeps her image clean...

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Maybe they do it that way because on the end of the day human or giantess all of them have blood, I suppose is one of the easiest way to quickly kill a giantess, to just let them die due to blood loss.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
What if what Kendra did was not limited to her mother, but to other Guardians as well...
She is no stranger to relying on others to do acts of violence and take the blame while she keeps her image clean...
From my perspective they are very different, since Naya's mom was put to sleep after losing a battle against the former protectress of Viridice and killed right after (according to Naya), while Kendra's mother was deeply asleep when she was attacked by her. It does not seem to be room for Kendra to suddenly appear and kill the giant cat after the fight. But there could be more details that were not revealed yet.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
My first time playing this game, ended up just finishing Pyeka's path and I loved it. Does anyone have a clue how long the game is per path?

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
My first time playing this game, ended up just finishing Pyeka's path and I loved it. Does anyone have a clue how long the game is per path?
You can compare the amount of CG's each route has to get a rough idea of how long they are. They're mostly the same length as Pyeka's route give or take aside from a handful of "newer" routes that are quite a bit shorter. The guest characters routes are generally much shorter as most only have 1-2 scenes.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Went and checked the patreon to make this small list of the last time the main routes were updates (not included the choice of the underwater kingdoms, as that won't truly start for a while):

- Regina, Naya and Madea (Mid September)

-Pyeka (End of August)

-Sheina, Eliette and Castle of Timfalme (Mid August)

-Bezvallienne (End of July)

-Diula, Margarita and Kive (Mid July)

-Yakuu (End of June)

-Kendra, Nixmay and Vai'klis (Mid June)

-Croixelle (End of May)

-Maryen (Mid May)

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Went and checked the patreon to make this small list of the last time the main routes were updates (not included the choice of the underwater kingdoms, as that won't truly start for a while):

- Regina, Naya and Madea (Mid September)

-Pyeka (End of August)

-Bezvallienne (End of July)

-Yakuu (End of June)

-Croixelle (End of May)

-Maryen (Mid May)
Thanks for the list, used it to make another list for the last non-sponsored update for each character. This should give us an idea of which characters are likely to get updated next.

-Regina, Naya and Madea (Mid September)
-Maryen (Mid May)
-Croixelle (Mid March)
-Pyeka, Bezvallienne and Campus life (Mid January)
-Yakuu (Mid December 2022)

A Yakuu update would be nice even if she isn't lagging behind in terms of content. If nothing else it'll likely have some important lore or plot development and it might set up a Makla route.

Reactions: Dreamer44

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Thanks for the list, used it to make another list for the last non-sponsored update for each character. This should give us an idea of which characters are likely to get updated next.

-Regina, Naya and Madea (Mid September)
-Maryen (Mid May)
-Croixelle (Mid March)
-Pyeka, Bezvallienne and Campus life (Mid January)
-Yakuu (Mid December 2022)

A Yakuu update would be nice even if she isn't lagging behind in terms of content. If nothing else it'll likely have some important lore or plot development and it might set up a Makla route.
Of Course~ We won't. see the Sea Kingdoms for a very long time... there's so much story in-store for the main continent of GG... And I wouldn't really base which updates were released for characters... If they were sponsored or not... unless they have to make them wait for lore reasons. Sometimes they have to put them on hold because another route must get to the same point for a common event Otherwise, yes, they'll be updated even if they were already sponsored... So maybe ur saying about Yakuu is correct? who knows?~

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it's Nyxmay. Both she and Kendra have sacrificed something to bring Vai'Klis back to life, and it may be possible that the price was to slit the throat of someone they loved/respected a lot. There's some hints that Nyxmay could be from Viridice in the dreams, and she isn't exactly weak herself. She's able to perform magic that Eliette, a guardian, can (soul link magic and insta heals), as well as grow herself like any other guardian.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
Jul 12, 2021
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it's Nyxmay. Both she and Kendra have sacrificed something to bring Vai'Klis back to life, and it may be possible that the price was to slit the throat of someone they loved/respected a lot. There's some hints that Nyxmay could be from Viridice in the dreams, and she isn't exactly weak herself. She's able to perform magic that Eliette, a guardian, can (soul link magic and insta heals), as well as grow herself like any other guardian.
It is possible...But...
Its implied both through the heaven flashback and Maryen's comments that Kendra did not harbor a lot of care for her mother, given she jailed her in a room more often than not and is implied to have spearheaded the initiative to wipe out undead from Homaspernia.(Which it would possibly have included Vai'Kliss so there is another reason on why she did what she did)
One thing strikes me odd is the fact that both got their throats cut...
Could the weapon that killed the Lycalis leader be the same one that killed Kendra's mom? Out of all the ways to kill them, why using this...
Unless maybe the deal for Vai'Kliss life was not the lives of these leaders, but their power, now absorbed into the knife and delivered in exchange.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes