4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Nice! I really wanted to see what Nyx is going to say or do to the mc after helping the criminal.
Same, plus I'm also very interested for Naya. I'm curious to see if she'll change after the Regina fight and if her feelings towards the MC will change (that is if you defended Naya twice from Regina)

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
I don't think there's a map but I've been wanting one for a long time.
We get a ruff idea of where they are placed like a Viridice is nexted to Homaspernia if you go with Diulia she says it corrupting Viridice we also know that Timfalme is north if you go with sheina cause you she talks with they northern sea and also that Lycalis south cause medea mentions the southern sea this why i think Timfalme is at the north while Lycalis is at the south and but its hard to place where Homaspernia is cause it also nexted to Viridice so i think Homaspernia is west and Viridice is south west and Keisimia is east but then they is neutral Territory which is hard to know where all of it is.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
We get a ruff idea of where they are placed like a Viridice is nexted to Homaspernia if you go with Diulia she says it corrupting Viridice we also know that Timfalme is north if you go with sheina cause you she talks with they northern sea and also that Lycalis south cause medea mentions the southern sea this why i think Timfalme is at the north while Lycalis is at the south and but its hard to place where Homaspernia is cause it also nexted to Viridice so i think Homaspernia is west and Viridice is south west and Keisimia is east but then they is neutral Territory which is hard to know where all of it is.
Another thing is viridice is also next to timfalme because regina attacked then cause they were chopping trees but idk how it would be nexted to Lycalis Timfalme and Homaspernia unless it in the middle

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I imagine the GG map a litlle like this (don't take the sizes of the continents to literal it's just for reference) GG.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fade567

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Madea mentions the Northern seas.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Think Lycalis and Timfalme are nexted to each other while Viridice and Homaspernia are at the bottom and Keisimia im pretty sure moves around the continent i think maryen says it im not sure tho
It's just a simplification of what I think it looks like, today I'm to lazy too do it properly. If I were to do it right, I would expand Homaspernia a little to the left (obviusly there would be land to do it), I would maybe make Timfalme a little bigger since is the main kingdom and the queen is there and bla bla, I would put Lycalis and Viridice a litlle closer to each other and well Keisimia is moving around so I put it there because of the start of the game, the MC were in a neutral town somewhere in the middle of Lycalis and Viridice and Maryen saves him, so Keisimia must be floating near that place.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Didn't Timfalme also have access to the ocean, alongside Homaspernia? It was mentioned in a comment during Sheina's route that pirate ships tend to dock in Homaspernia to do...business
That can be easilly corrected, just imagine that Timfalme reach the right end of the land and Homaspernia the top end of the land.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes