4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
>Nyxmay loves homaspernia because everyone's honest

>a Demon at the colosseum uses deceitful tactics to makes us pity him and offer to take his place leading to this moment to begin with

>Also I'm just saying what she wants to hear so she doesn't murder me on a whim

Okay.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I liked the reaction of Naya when MC says that he likes her, very cute, I cross my fingers that this will be the start of the change she neeeds. As for Nyxmay well.... I was expecting a little talk scene after the colosseum at least the dream was nice.
Really hoping we can put her on a redemption arc. Very, very, very, deep down she's a decent person that needs help.

Jul 12, 2021
Perhaps...Her childhood was not sunshine and roses...And the people around her were not able to provide her the help she needs...
The people of Lycalis all think she is an inferior leader who fucks up consistently compared to her mother with her only worthwhile addition being her strength, Madea has a very strong friendship with Regina(driving a wedge between them and making her feel worthless) and also criticizes Naya more often than not... Combine that with Naya's molding into a weapon of war, combined with inherent distrust of Viridice and other kingdoms(Taught by her mom to possibly keep her/them under her thumb), her guilt from loosing people under her command(An unexplored avenue which helps explain why she is so pissed she attacks Viridice) and subsequent loneliness from it all...Its easy to see why she is the way she is...
I am not forgiving her, her actions belong to her and her alone, but she is not so bad she can't be worthy pity at the very least.

Reactions: maroder

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
The board is moving pretty slow. Where is everyone? Normally there's a lot more traffic when a new update drops

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ELSCHNY

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
The board is moving pretty slow. Where is everyone? Normally there's a lot more traffic when a new update drops
Im just been waiting for the android port so im trying not to look at spoiler and also i havent even done nyxmay path

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I have a theory about Nyxmay: from the things the small fairy in her dreams said to the mc, saying that "he is alive", it makes me think that the souls of those fairies are living inside of Nyxmay, and in her dreams Nyxmay can interact with them.
To be more clear, put it like this: let's say that for a week Nyxmay relives the exact same memories while sleeping, what should cause that her dreams during that week would be identical. But since the souls of the fairies are inside her, she can talk with them and viceversa during the dream, causing that every dream becomes different even if they evoke the exact same memories.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
yo so i just donwloaded the pc version and idk how to open the game i extracted it and i press on GG and it just opens note pad for some reason really confused do i need to put in some where or use renpy?

Last edited:

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
i notice that both viridice and lycalis seem to have missing people naya talked bout it and also the elf from viridice talked about missing people so i think the tratior from lycalis is the one attacking and taking people from viridice and lycalis it would make sense to take people from viridice but lycalis is a stretch might just be revenge and spiteful. also that scene with naya WAS SO FUCKING CUTE

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
Honestly, I think the person causing the problems between Lycalis and Viridice is from the underwater kingdom. I have basically no basis for this though other than that I've found them suspicious since their introduction. Something about the merqueen lady you meet in Sheina's route and the bandits that kidnap you shortly after meeting her have always seemed off to me. Plus, I think the merqueen was introduced at a similar time as the conflict between the two countries. No clue why the merpeople would want to start that war, but I stand by this rather random theory.

Edit: Also, the missing people may be getting kidnapped by the merpeople due to the Ocean kingdom having a population problem.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
i notice that both viridice and lycalis seem to have missing people naya talked bout it and also the elf from viridice talked about missing people so i think the tratior from lycalis is the one attacking and taking people from viridice and lycalis it would make sense to take people from viridice but lycalis is a stretch might just be revenge and spiteful. also that scene with naya WAS SO FUCKING CUTE
also its seems to being this traitor is from naya family and also another thing is if this is someone from lycalis they would be no motive to hurt naya so i think naya's family had a fight dividing them into two i think this traitor went to viridice and joined they kingdom not only does this give this traitor a motive but i think this traitor is the one who killed naya's mum she would a motive. and this is also i reason why naya's mum hates people from viridice also naya was abused as a kid for trusting people from viridice and also when someone is a traitor thats mean they are like a spy this also support my thoery but this leaves a question on who is taking the missing people from viridice

Jul 12, 2021
Honestly, I think the person causing the problems between Lycalis and Viridice is from the underwater kingdom. I have basically no basis for this though other than that I've found them suspicious since their introduction. Something about the merqueen lady you meet in Sheina's route and the bandits that kidnap you shortly after meeting her have always seemed off to me. Plus, I think the merqueen was introduced at a similar time as the conflict between the two countries. No clue why the merpeople would want to start that war, but I stand by this rather random theory.

Edit: Also, the missing people may be getting kidnapped by the merpeople due to the Ocean kingdom having a population problem.
That might be interesting...But the conversation with the bandit leader leads credence to the fact they were going to sell the MC to Lycalis...If it had been anyone from the underwater kingdom, why wouldn't they sell him to them directly instead, especially since, as you mentioned above, they seem to have a problem with their population, and a purebread human would be a valuable boon?

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
That might be interesting...But the conversation with the bandit leader leads credence to the fact they were going to sell the MC to Lycalis...If it had been anyone from the underwater kingdom, why wouldn't they sell him to them directly instead, especially since, as you mentioned above, they seem to have a problem with their population, and a purebread human would be a valuable boon?
Yea but the northern sea seem respectful to the other kingdoms and would probably stop the ship from kidnapping mc

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes