4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Having Naya start a redemption arc was a pretty nice read, and knowing more about her past makes it understandable how she got to the terrible person (giantess?) she currently is. That said, she carelessly hunted people for fun and still acts really irrationally, so I still hate her, though less so now

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Who do y'all think is going to be updated next? I'm thinking it could be Maryen or Croixelle and possibly some of the homaspernia girls.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Who do y'all think is going to be updated next? I'm thinking it could be Maryen or Croixelle and possibly some of the homaspernia girls.
Maryen and Croixelle were last updated back in May; so probably them if the staff doesn't want to leave a route unattended for too long.

Though I admit I'd like a Maryen update to see if that last choice is a branching point in her path.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
In terms of time since last non-sponsored update it'd be Yakuu followed by Bezvalienne, Pyeka, Croixelle and Maryen.
In terms of content it'd be Kive and Vai'klis.
It'll also depend on how the routes interact with each other. I suspect Kive's route will be tied to Margarita's route for the forseeable future. The Lycalis & Viridice routes might converge again in the near future too. The homaspernia trio on the other hand seem to have disbanded for now so Vai'klis might get more solo updates in the near future.

Personally I just want a Maryen update so the damn cliffhanger can finally be resolved.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
GiantGuardians-0.3.41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​
Well that was fast.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Maybe her route will lead to another future route, for example, that dragon she visited in her last update

May 31, 2020
Hopefully the underwater arc will start soon....:)
I want to breed like bull instead of being squashed like a bug. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The MC should get some magical powers, I want to dominate The Queen.
maybe that stick stuck in her ass will be dislodged with some proper spanking.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes