4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
About the Kive route, getting closer to her would hurt Margarita even though they remained as friends? Or would she be completely over it? How do you think that developing the relationship with Kive during her own route affects Margarita?
i think you prob be able to comfort her by saying some thing about destiny but for the wrong people. like it was destiny to meet for kive or something

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
About the Kive route, getting closer to her would hurt Margarita even though they remained as friends? Or would she be completely over it? How do you think that developing the relationship with Kive during her own route affects Margarita?
Margarita would probably be like Bez how she'd need to heal her heart. Even if she still considers Mc and Kive her friends, you don't get over a break up like that overnight. Margarita really, really, loved Mc.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
... You mean to tell me that my theory in where the MC is actually responsible for the existence of Giantessess and then put in a temporal prison is still plausible?
I guess this theory has the right to live, but it kind of contradict with the info we already aquire. First of all, what about that mysterious place with lots of cages, in one of which MC was before "awakening"? Are you implying that he somehow created giantesses and then put himself in prison? Or maybe his creations did that? (Ancient Greece mythology reference lol)
But why? Why would they want to punish someone who made them the most supperior beings in the world? Maybe I just get that wrong. Second, if giantesses were created by MC, how exactly did that happen? On one bright sunny day the first ever giantess simply walked out of the forest to a human village and humans were like: "wtf?". Or did they appear before humans? But they need them to breed, so it would mean an extinction. We have 0 info about world past so there are too many unanswered questions for this theory to be solid.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Margarita would probably be like Bez how she'd need to heal her heart. Even if she still considers Mc and Kive her friends, you don't get over a break up like that overnight. Margarita really, really, loved Mc.
margarita loved the MC… but depending on your choices, it could just be one sided love since she was moving to fast… it’ll be interesting to see the dynamic in Kive’s route… just because there’s a different route in place if you go Kive’s route but on the way to it you touch Kive’s thighs (while still with margarita)… she gets pissed at you a little bit…

Reactions: ur other dad

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think we are all forgeting that humans are not the olny species on the planet we have elf's and other people too. i also think they should make routs were you don't hurt the haerts of giant wemon who could kill you just with a step. i also think we should some how get a little back lore but that's just me mybe te mc starts to get a little bit of memory back.

Jul 12, 2021
I guess this theory has the right to live, but it kind of contradict with the info we already aquire. First of all, what about that mysterious place with lots of cages, in one of which MC was before "awakening"? Are you implying that he somehow created giantesses and then put himself in prison? Or maybe his creations did that? (Ancient Greece mythology reference lol)
But why? Why would they want to punish someone who made them the most supperior beings in the world? Maybe I just get that wrong. Second, if giantesses were created by MC, how exactly did that happen? On one bright sunny day the first ever giantess simply walked out of the forest to a human village and humans were like: "wtf?". Or did they appear before humans? But they need them to breed, so it would mean an extinction. We have 0 info about world past so there are too many unanswered questions for this theory to be solid.
Regarding the cages thing: It is a place to put most extraordinary/interesting people and keep them away from the world.
Regarding the punishment: 1. It is in the nature of the created to rebel against their creators.
2. Superior does not mean infallible, and the most dangerous being that could pose a threat to their lives is none other than the creator itself. They had every reason to fear him.
Regarding the Giantessess: They were most likely created through experiments, a combination of science, magic and other mystical arts most likely, on multiple individuals that were released across the world,in an effort to stop the numerous conflicts across the globe and bring a state of 'relative' peace.
Regarding why the Giantessess cant breed: The MC most likely managed to modify the Giantess gene and physiology either at the start or after they started believing themselves to be gods, ensuring that they could never wipe out the tinier people without risking extinction themselves.
Why the MC is still alive: If he/she/they(ambiguous) was responsible for the creation and modification of their race, then the giantessess must've also considered him too useful to throw away/kill, so they put him in a cage, to be released and acessed anytime they felt a threat to their race.
The MC's amnesia: We can only speculate on this, but one potential theory is that the MC has simply forgotten everything except their name during his stay of millenia's in limbo.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
i think you prob be able to comfort her by saying some thing about destiny but for the wrong people. like it was destiny to meet for kive or something
I don't think that would comfort her, but instead she would feel really bad for thinking that destiny finally brought an amazing person, but for her friend... if I was Margarita in that situation, I would cry many nights

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
margarita loved the MC… but depending on your choices, it could just be one sided love since she was moving to fast… it’ll be interesting to see the dynamic in Kive’s route… just because there’s a different route in place if you go Kive’s route but on the way to it you touch Kive’s thighs (while still with margarita)… she gets pissed at you a little bit…
You mean Margarita gets pissed? Or Kive also gets pissed off?

Orudochi

Jul 21, 2023
I was the only one ?
I had similar issues before with the game not launching at all, but got it fixed after I re-extracted it into C drive instead of D drive (which worked fine before, but after some updates it just stopped launching from there). Not sure if it'll help with your problem.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
i think the girl at the start could be the other side of maryen weird thought i had when me and my friend were discussing GG

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
But even then she stretches with you, so the mc still has a chance with her?
Yes? When your stretching with Kive, your now on her route! She just gets made at you a little bit if you decide to touch her thighs during margaritas route! If you don’t touch her thighs, she won’t be mad at you ~

bora123123321

Nov 12, 2022
Margarita invited Mc and Kive into a threesome
Yakuu became an ambassador to find peace between heaven and hell kingdom
Naya started reading books and became a historian
Regina is now an oil tycoon
Sheina is planning a rebellion against the queen
wait a second... "Margarita invited Mc and Kive into a threesome" what? when?

• Haha
Reactions: Chumgum
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes