4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Wait hold up, Kive actually has a route? I thought trying to get with her gets you Yandere'd by cow tits

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Wait hold up, Kive actually has a route? I thought trying to get with her gets you Yandere'd by cow tits
On Margarita's route, don't flirt with Kive, or only flirt once. When she takes you to the city on an errand, refuse to touch her, but when question why don't choose that you love Margarita.

On the cowgirl's next scene, make her stop.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Margarita invited Mc and Kive into a threesome
Yakuu became an ambassador to find peace between heaven and hell kingdom
Naya started reading books and became a historian
Regina is now an oil tycoon
Sheina is planning a rebellion against the queen

LMAO only 1 of those 3 could actually happen with planning the other are funny

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Have you noticed how few characters in this game have regular human ears? The majority of non half-beasts are with pointy elf-like auricles: Maryen, Croixelle, Orphileth, Kendra, Nyxmay, Yakuu, Synanla, Geminigems, Helga. None of them were mentioned as elves or half-elves during the story. It would be unfair to ignore the fact that some of them have other non-human visual characteristics, but it's still noticable. I'm not complaining or anything though.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
there own game? like there line in the story?
I think "Giant Guardians: Guest Characters Edition" was meant there. It has a number of side-stories about guest characters made by veteran supporters (production is on hold for now). Some of them are really good, lore friendly (even involving main story characters without turning it into absolute cringe) and quite long, but the vast majority of them are too short, poorly written, and tell a story about OP characters from their owners fantasies in which I personally did not believe, so they were really boring for me. For some reason most of them share traits between each other, like the ability to shrink MC or making potions. I would recommend side story of Seinaru, Zanna, Riys, Cia and Haramunia, if you can handle cat puns overdose.

Last edited:

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
hello everybody, i've been following this thread for almost 2 months and this my first comment on this thread, i really love the discussions made here where everyone are just chilling and i hope i'll be able to join in those conversation with you all and talk about GG.
...... and now with the formalities out of the way, i would like to ask where i must sign to be able to enter the cow girl cult.

P.S. referring to a (really) old discussion, i searched a bit around and the girls should be 27 meters tall (hope it satisfied the curiosity of some of you :))

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I would add Roxanne to the list above- she's a fun character, hot, got a good attitude, and unlike some others she's got some sexytimes in her route- she leaves you wanting more not because it was all teasing (as good as Zanna is, her route as-is is kind of a blueball) but because she teases more "if you continue being a devoted servant)
Definitely my personal favorite of the guest routes for sure.
As for the others, yeah, shrinking is a common theme among them, I think because the OCs are probably not giantesses outside of GG, seeing as it's wholly and entirely redundant in-game.

I'm gonna get a bit mean though, some of them were just fuckawful, the most bottom of the barrel generic Deviantart RP shlock, I forget her name but one of them doesn't fuckin' wait a minute before stepping on you and going "IM UR GODDESS WORM"

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I guess the shrinking is a compromise; not all giantesses can grow.

Or they are indoors and they don'y want to break things. Not every place is like Timfalme's castle.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I guess the shrinking is a compromise; not all giantesses can grow.

Or they are indoors and they don'y want to break things. Not every place is like Timfalme's castle.
Well in Roxanne's case, she can grow
That said, that's actually pretty clever reasoning, but I don't think any shrinking giantess has that as the reason why they shrunk others
It would work great for multisize scenarios as well, thus far I think there's only a single instance of that, on Kendra's route with the red skinned demon.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Have you noticed how few characters in this game have regular human ears? The majority of non half-beasts are with pointy elf-like auricles: Maryen, Croixelle, Orphileth, Kendra, Nyxmay, Yakuu, Synanla, Geminigems, Helga. None of them were mentioned as elves or half-elves during the story. It would be unfair to ignore the fact that some of them have other non-human visual characteristics, but it's still noticable. I'm not complaining or anything though.
So far I think the only giantess that looks completely normal is Sheina, the rest have particular ears, skin color, horns or something else

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes