Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link
NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Diula
- Main route extended: Yakuu
- New main route: Makla
- 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)
Well I didn't expect that from Yakuu's route and also, why the fuck her update was so much longer than the others. I was expecting a little more lore from Diula update but well at least her sex scenes are the ones that have the most vore without ending dead, I like the idea that she can put the MC in and out of her body that easily and without hurting him. And well it is to early to say something about Makla.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Well I didn't expect that from Yakuu's route and also, why the fuck her update was so much longer than the others. I was expecting a little more lore from Diula update but well at least her sex scenes are the ones that have the most vore without ending dead, I like the idea that she can put the MC in and out of her body that easily and without hurting him. And well it is to early to say something about Makla.
Perhaps it was longer because it involved the start of a new path.

Inhabuttant

Sep 21, 2023
Diula is my favourite so far, mostly because of her scenes but I've come to like her as a character more and more.
I wonder if her current update implies there will be a branching path in this route soon.

Which reminds me that early on in her route there's also a split when you tell her where to look for preys, her updates since then are all part of one of those paths and the other one ends pretty soon after the split happens with a "to be continued" message. I wonder if they have more plans for that path and how it would differ from the current content.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
The yakuu route surely has something to theorize for later, as well as Makla. As for diula, man it's too short
If she's planning to do what I think she's planning to do imagine it might make some people here very happy
timfalme coup incoming?
Makla is yet another dragon that wants to train the MC to become stronger, the author must really love this trope. She kind of gives me mad scientist vibes, I wonder if she's actually going to turn him into an undead somewhere in the middle of her route.
The newcomer in Diula's route looks really freaky, I think that's a bit too much for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: LiberatedSaber

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Diula really is a leafy angel, I was literally just today bemoaning the lack of AV in the game, thinking it was too dirty for the creators, then lo and behold Diula Delivers ™
I'm very much looking forward to keeping her pure and sweet, purging the corruption with my *still route-exclusive magic* (and the power of love of course)

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
We don't know what's going on. We'll have to wait for another update.

Which could take a few months.

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Tbh, since the other dragon ladies are side characters that we wont be seeing often or anytime soon makes the addition of makla a good replacement

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Tbh, since the other dragon ladies are side characters that we wont be seeing often or anytime soon makes the addition of makla a good replacement
Yep… I Personally love the “training the MC” story, and us getting that with Makla is awesome!! Especially with her background!! (I don’t mind her being evil and all that) she seems more muscle brain hahaha… tho I hope this doesn’t get rid of Helga getting a route since that “training tomboyish attitude” seems to go with Makla…

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Lol. I was right about Croi overthrowing the queen. :KEK:
We might get an answer soon, considering that Croixelle's update is due.

Who knows, maybe this might lead to an apocalyptic scenario affecting all routes - Croixelle allies with Homaspernia, overthrows the queen, and Yakuu wages war with Croi's help on all nations in the continent. Considering Maryen's....bad decisions, Naya overworking Madea more than Elon's wet dreams and Diula probably getting corrupted due to horny, all other kingdoms are vulnerable and all routes have the same scenario and gravity to them, even Margarita's.

Yeah....maybe I need to stop giving the Ocarina of Time treatment to every peaceful kingdom I see in a story....

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
We might get an answer soon, considering that Croixelle's update is due.

Who knows, maybe this might lead to an apocalyptic scenario affecting all routes - Croixelle allies with Homaspernia, overthrows the queen, and Yakuu wages war with Croi's help on all nations in the continent. Considering Maryen's....bad decisions, Naya overworking Madea more than Elon's wet dreams and Diula probably getting corrupted due to horny, all other kingdoms are vulnerable and all routes have the same scenario and gravity to them, even Margarita's.

Yeah....maybe I need to stop giving the Ocarina of Time treatment to every peaceful kingdom I see in a story....
It makes no sense. From what we've seen of Croixelle, she's charitable, not scheming.

There's a reason she's meeting Yakuu, first guardian of Homaspernia. We just have to wait and find out because we have no hint about what it could be.

Last edited:
Reactions: ur other dad

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Croixelle dislikes Homaspernia, from what I gathered from her route. She could disagree with her mother in remaining neutral and is planning something to take them down while the demons think they are getting a powerful ally.

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
It makes no sense. From what we've seen de m Croixelle, she's charitable, not scheming.

There's a reason she's meeting Yakuu, first guardian of Homaspernia. We just have to wait and find out because we have no hint about what it could be.
True, maybe it's just about the vampires, who came from Homaspernia I think. It's the cloak that puts me off though....why wear it if you're merely meeting a guardian and your intentions are not nefarious to the queen?

Then again, the dress she wears otherwise is rather impractical for walking anywhere that's not a palace or a paved town.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes