4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Homaspernia wants to wage war against Keisiema but they probably wouldn't be able to destroy Keisiema without Timfalme stepping in to maintain balance between the kingdoms. If a civil war suddenly broke out in Timfalme though then they'd be too preoccupied to stop Homaspernia from doing whatever they want to Keisiema.
I don't think their meeting is about that because the queen is well liked in Timfalme and I doubt Croixelle has the political capital to overthrow her mother but from Yakuu's PoV it'd make sense to convince the young naive princess to start a coup.
... I don't know where you people get these theories from...

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
i understand the shape shift theory but how would a shape shifter know that croixelle has a disguise. it would be kinda weird if people new that she had one and also they would prob tell the queen about it to make conflict in timfalme

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
i understand the shape shift theory but how would a shape shifter know that croixelle has a disguise. it would be kinda weird if people new that she had one and also they would prob tell the queen about it to make conflict in timfalme
It could be, *if* it's a shape shifter, that she attended one of Croix's little charity services.
Another reason I'm not certain it's actually Croix is the time scales- in Yakuu's route, only about what, 3 days have passed since waking up in that neutral town? And you run into Croix on Shiena's route in about 3 days as well. With like one exception, the routes all happen concurrently, the only difference being the girl in question has MC with them- but MC's presence doesn't stop Naya from attacking Viridice, or Madea chasing after Naya, or Regina from fending Naya off. They all occur in the same time frame regardless, which makes me question how the real Croixelle could have gotten all the way to that neutral town along Hornsperia's border, when around the same time on the Timflame route she's sitting on you in the street.

Reactions: verdammen
Jul 12, 2021
It could be, *if* it's a shape shifter, that she attended one of Croix's little charity services.
Another reason I'm not certain it's actually Croix is the time scales- in Yakuu's route, only about what, 3 days have passed since waking up in that neutral town? And you run into Croix on Shiena's route in about 3 days as well. With like one exception, the routes all happen concurrently, the only difference being the girl in question has MC with them- but MC's presence doesn't stop Naya from attacking Viridice, or Madea chasing after Naya, or Regina from fending Naya off. They all occur in the same time frame regardless, which makes me question how the real Croixelle could have gotten all the way to that neutral town along Hornsperia's border, when around the same time on the Timflame route she's sitting on you in the street.
Actually...I was under the impression that four days have passed, given that we spent a day in Kendra's 'care' before being sold.
Also, you get to meet Croix in two days actually.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
How is Regina 3rd lightest? She's hella thicc

Also, kinda funny that everyone in the 15 character bios except Margarita can grow.
Yeah XD

Well, she is a civilian. And not every character we can meet and romance has to be on the higher end of the power scale.

And we have already met all eight Guardians.

... Huh, does Timfalme has Guardians? Or are they the exception because the Queen resides there and she takes that place if necessary?

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Yeah XD

Well, she is a civilian. And not every character we can meet and romance has to be on the higher end of the power scale.

And we have already met all eight Guardians.

... Huh, does Timfalme has Guardians? Or are they the exception because the Queen resides there and she takes that place if necessary?
It is the exception, you could consider that the Queen is the main guardian and Sheina, as her right hand, is the second guardian.

DalXD

Jun 19, 2023
Bueno opino que el encuentro de Croixelle y Yakku es para hablar de las islas de Kesiam que este apunto de caerse cerca de Homospernia o en un territorio neutral y querrá hacer control de daño pedirle a Yakku que no causen desastre cuando caiga o por lo menos lo menos posible controlado. Y lo de las guardianas de Timefalme o no se presentó todavía o podiámos considerar a Sheina y Cygma como tales.

Jul 12, 2021
You know, I don't know how I didn't notice it sooner, but Diula and Naya have quite a few characteristics in common:
-Both of ghem have been raised by strict abusive parents as weapons of war.
-Both of them engaged in antagonistic behaviour with Regina and Viridice at some point.
-Both of them engage in extensive sexual activities with the MC, up to vore.
-Both of them engage in eating other sentients.
-Both of them can be viewed as 'unfit' for their position as Guardian, by others and by themselves.
-Both of them struggle with making and maintaing friendships.
-Both of them latch unto a more diplomatic and kind counterpart.

Reactions: Sad_Frog

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Firstly fuck Pyeka and second with her the MC only enters her belly and goes a little inside her pussy, while with Diula the MC practically enters all of her holes and goes very deep
I mean you are comparing her to a plant that doesn't have any organs and the only liquid she releases dissolves her pray only when it struggles.
And Pyeka also has more to offer in the future while Diula used up all of her vore potential holes and quirks
Also, it doesn't matter if you like her or not

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes