4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
You know, I don't know how I didn't notice it sooner, but Diula and Naya have quite a few characteristics in common:
-Both of ghem have been raised by strict abusive parents as weapons of war.
-Both of them engaged in antagonistic behaviour with Regina and Viridice at some point.
-Both of them engage in extensive sexual activities with the MC, up to vore.
-Both of them engage in eating other sentients.
-Both of them can be viewed as 'unfit' for their position as Guardian, by others and by themselves.
-Both of them struggle with making and maintaing friendships.
-Both of them latch unto a more diplomatic and kind counterpart.
Key difference is that Diula tries to be a good person. Unlike the foolish cat.

Reactions: ur other dad
Jul 12, 2021
There actually is more than that.
-Diula moved away from impulsive, punitive decisions and tries to give other friends the benefit of the doubt.
-Diula rebelled against her parental figure while Naya still remains chained to her's.
-Diula spends her time calmly alone and tries not to bother others, while Naya goes wherever she wants.
-Diula tries to give quick deaths(for whatever is that worth), while Naya toys with her prey.
-Diula never defaulted to murder of people that didn't give her a good reason, while Naya wanted to murder a person in Viridice for insulting her.
-Diula apreciates the MC's companionship from early on even if she struggles to show it, while it takes Naya a good long while before beginning to truly care for MC.
-Diula tries to warn MC of her digestive system and protect him while doing horny things, while Naya is willing to kill him if he does not catter to her whims.
Honestly, Diula is what Naya could have been if she had not been raised in Lycalis and adopted their culture's belief in strength above all else.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I appreciate a fellow snek lover, but I will speak up in Naya's defense. I think she does try, when playing her route she actually isn't eager for war, she just feels she can't contribute to being a guardian and matriarch except through violence. She also is *far* from the likes of Kendra, as can be seen when she approaches a caravan of neutral town citizens migrating, they don't seem terrified of her, implying that she doesn't just go around killing random innocents for fun, without at least the genuine belief that they're raiders or bandits.
While she does treat the MC to a very spartan training regimen, it's genuinely for his safety, as he's always at risk of being kidnapped and raped (to death) in Lycolis.

I wouldn't say she's super moral, but she's leagues above the likes of Kendra, Nyxmay, and Yakuu. I'd put her at a solid Neutral to the former's Evil.

Jul 12, 2021
I appreciate a fellow snek lover, but I will speak up in Naya's defense. I think she does try, when playing her route she actually isn't eager for war, she just feels she can't contribute to being a guardian and matriarch except through violence. She also is *far* from the likes of Kendra, as can be seen when she approaches a caravan of neutral town citizens migrating, they don't seem terrified of her, implying that she doesn't just go around killing random innocents for fun, without at least the genuine belief that they're raiders or bandits.
While she does treat the MC to a very spartan training regimen, it's genuinely for his safety, as he's always at risk of being kidnapped and raped (to death) in Lycolis.

I wouldn't say she's super moral, but she's leagues above the likes of Kendra, Nyxmay, and Yakuu. I'd put her at a solid Neutral to the former's Evil.
You do know they are afraid of what she might do, right? Even if she does not plan to hurt them, she is capricious.
I do agree she is morally superior to the likes of Kendra, Nyxmay and Yakuu, in spite of her questionable decisions.
Neutral?...No. impure?...Maybe.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
You do know they are afraid of what she might do, right? Even if she does not plan to hurt them, she is capricious.
I do agree she is morally superior to the likes of Kendra, Nyxmay and Yakuu, in spite of her questionable decisions.
Neutral...No. Chaotic impure. Maybe.
I'd have to replay her route to remind myself, but I don't recall them shaking in their boots while explaining to Naya why they were migrating.
Certainly I can admit a bit of bias, I didn't die once on Naya's route despite a blind playthrough- my dude Cadnep, just like his namesake knew how to keep a kitty happy. Meanwhile ironically, I died twice on Diula's route, first by struggling too much after stumbling inside her poosi, then second time after thinking her tits would be fat enough to keep me in place without a vine for security (they were not).

Jul 12, 2021
I'd have to replay her route to remind myself, but I don't recall them shaking in their boots while explaining to Naya why they were migrating.
Certainly I can admit a bit of bias, I didn't die once on Naya's route despite a blind playthrough- my dude Cadnep, just like his namesake knew how to keep a kitty happy. Meanwhile ironically, I died twice on Diula's route, first by struggling too much after stumbling inside her poosi, then second time after thinking her tits would be fat enough to keep me in place without a vine for security (they were not).
Here are the lines:
um "Aah! N-Naya!!!?"
"It surprises me to see that the horse is not startled..."
"There's an entire family at the cart."
"A male, a woman and two children."
um "Please, we didn't do anything wrong, we just want to live in peace. Naya "Don't worry, I don't plan to do anything to you or your family."

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Here are the lines:
um "Aah! N-Naya!!!?"
"It surprises me to see that the horse is not startled..."
"There's an entire family at the cart."
"A male, a woman and two children."
um "Please, we didn't do anything wrong, we just want to live in peace."
na "Don't worry, I don't plan to do anything to you or your family."
Ah, gotcha, thanks for looking that up.

Also, I need to vent a bit, so for a while here I've actually been considering becoming a contributor, I figured 2 bucks a month is easily spared, right?
Well apparently, that tier doesn't actually get you access to the fucking game- just the discord and a few pics, you need to drop 10 a month to actually be able to play the fucking game. 10 dollars can get you most H-games on the market, and for a one time purchase, not every month.
Like fuck me, I like this game and I want to see it develop, but come on. I suddenly feel much more justified in getting it here rather than paying 10 bucks a month for an incomplete game.

Jul 12, 2021
Ah, gotcha, thanks for looking that up.

Also, I need to vent a bit, so for a while here I've actually been considering becoming a contributor, I figured 2 bucks a month is easily spared, right?
Well apparently, that tier doesn't actually get you access to the fucking game- just the discord and a few pics, you need to drop 10 a month to actually be able to play the fucking game. 10 dollars can get you most H-games on the market, and for a one time purchase, not every month.
Like fuck me, I like this game and I want to see it develop, but come on. I suddenly feel much more justified in getting it here rather than paying 10 bucks a month for an incomplete game.
I am sorry to hear that...It is a good game, with tons of potential. But alas...some of us are not so lucky...
Welcome to the dark side, friend.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I am sorry to hear that...It is a good game, with tons of potential. But alas...some of us are not so lucky...
Welcome to the dark side, friend.
I *could* drop 10 dollars a month... But I aint fuckin' gonna. Make the game available for 2 a month and I'm all over it, like why even have a tier that doesn't even get you the game, for what purpose??

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
M O N E Y
Nah nah nah, seriously- getting the game should be the minimum, then getting additional benefits should be rewarded at higher tiers. I've got absolutely zero issue with them charging 200 for being able to sponsor a girl (and previously, insert your own OC of varying quality)
I guess some people *wanted* to drop more cash on the game a month and so requested to pay 30 a month instead of just 10, so uh good for them I guess, but
This is a game, and for the lowest tier I should get the fucking game, with no bells and whistles. The fact there is a tier for supporting a game that doesn't actually get you the goddamn game is just- it baffles me.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Nah nah nah, seriously- getting the game should be the minimum, then getting additional benefits should be rewarded at higher tiers. I've got absolutely zero issue with them charging 200 for being able to sponsor a girl (and previously, insert your own OC of varying quality)
I guess some people *wanted* to drop more cash on the game a month and so requested to pay 30 a month instead of just 10, so uh good for them I guess, but
This is a game, and for the lowest tier I should get the fucking game, with no bells and whistles. The fact there is a tier for supporting a game that doesn't actually get you the goddamn game is just- it baffles me.
This is the way the developers can ask help to finance their game, it is not to gain the access itself, but to support them.
Tip: last time I checked, the game is available on Steam, but of course you have to remove the NSFW filters to find it. I do not remember how expensive it was through that platform
I saw it like 5 months ago, and I just overlooked it, I can't give details so you will have to check it yourself.

Remember: the goal of patreon is to support proyects and gain some benefits as a way of saying "thank you". You would normally have to wait for the game to launch an official release or an early access that is advanced in its development.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

She may not be evil at heart, but her actions speak louder than any "morals" she might have.

Also, killing people for fun isn't neutral, it's chaotic evil. And Naya often does exactly that - kills people just because she wants to.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
There actually is more than that.
-Diula moved away from impulsive, punitive decisions and tries to give other friends the benefit of the doubt.
-Diula rebelled against her parental figure while Naya still remains chained to her's.
-Diula spends her time calmly alone and tries not to bother others, while Naya goes wherever she wants.
-Diula tries to give quick deaths(for whatever is that worth), while Naya toys with her prey.
-Diula never defaulted to murder of people that didn't give her a good reason, while Naya wanted to murder a person in Viridice for insulting her.
-Diula apreciates the MC's companionship from early on even if she struggles to show it, while it takes Naya a good long while before beginning to truly care for MC.
-Diula tries to warn MC of her digestive system and protect him while doing horny things, while Naya is willing to kill him if he does not catter to her whims.
Honestly, Diula is what Naya could have been if she had not been raised in Lycalis and adopted their culture's belief in strength above all else.
I think the phrase "Tries to be a good person" would summarise that list pretty neatly.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
She may not be evil at heart, but her actions speak louder than any "morals" she might have.

Also, killing people for fun isn't neutral, it's chaotic evil. And Naya often does exactly that - kills people just because she wants to.
While true, it's not indiscriminate- she doesn't kill her own citizens, like Yakuu or Kendra. She seeks out bandits and the like, while Yakuu or Kendra will kill anyone and everyone just for their own amusement- even those they know to be innocent, in Yakuu's case. Kinda made me laugh when Makla was like "Yakuu doesn't kill her slaves for no reason" yeah I suppose 'because she could and she wanted to' is a reason.
Naya definitely enjoys herself with the ones she's marked for termination, but she holds herself back too- she didn't kill anyone in Viridice when she invaded after believing Viridice was responsible for the desecration of her tombs.

Basically, I do think I give her more slack than she maybe deserves, but unlike with Kendra or Yakuu, I think she does have a heart- she's not evil through and through. If you scold her for killing a previous partner, she doesn't stomp you or threaten you or anything like that, she actually shows shame.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
i played the new update of Diula route and with this corruption thing now on the table i've been thinking... isn't that what most likely happened to kendra?

i mean, i always wondered why kendra had demonic horns and tail even though she was Maryen's sister, and this would kind of fit perfectly with the testimonies of Maryen and others on how she changed.
she goes into neutral territory to save people just like Maryen, she happens to be somewhere near Homaspernia, the dark mana of the place starts "calling" her, she start visiting the place, and you know the rest of the story

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes