4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
There's something that's not being taken into consideration here; in order to get her route in at all, you have to be a daredevil. If you choose the sensible options with Madea and Naya, then Madea snaps you up to keep you safe.
It's meta, but the reason why there's the very real danger with Naya is because that's the only way you end up with her, by living on the razor's edge- by saying "yes, I want to dance among the drunken giantesses who have been known to step on people accidentally" and by responding to Madea's recommendation of caution with "stop being such a worrywort, this looks fun!"
You're not being forced into Naya's arms, you can be on the safe path with Madea very easily- in fact, the hardest part about Naya's route for me was actually getting it, because I had to suppress every bit of logic and self-preservation while conversing with the two guardians.
What you're describing is not a "daredevil", you're describing a fool with no regard towards his own life and safety.

Man, you're so fucking delusional. :KEK:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I'll happily watch Naya just casually crushing you to death out of the blue. :KEK:
I think you'll die of a stress-induced heart attack long before that happens. I can't imagine how you handle real life if cartoon big ladies gets your blood pressure this high.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I think you'll die of a stress-induced heart attack long before that happens. I can't imagine how you handle real life if cartoon big ladies gets your blood pressure this high.
I at least have a life, unlike you terminally online, disease ridden, anemic slug. :KEK:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Would you like to join the snake-girl cult? We won't judge you if you like other girls, but you will choose to be tasted by our goddess Pyeka above everyone else.
Loyal members of the cowgirl cult, I, one of your leaders, make a call for all of you today because a great curse has appear in our horizons. A great evil has descended upon us, a fake idol has created a cult on her name, one that only seeks the destruction of our beautiful world only for pure vile and selfish desires.
My dear brothers, we need to fight alongside for the sake of our beautiful Margarita, we need to save this world and make this fake idol and her evil followers go back to the hole they came from. Are you with me?

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
There's something that's not being taken into consideration here; in order to get her route in at all, you have to be a daredevil. If you choose the sensible options with Madea and Naya, then Madea snaps you up to keep you safe.
It's meta, but the reason why there's the very real danger with Naya is because that's the only way you end up with her, by living on the razor's edge- by saying "yes, I want to dance among the drunken giantesses who have been known to step on people accidentally" and by responding to Madea's recommendation of caution with "stop being such a worrywort, this looks fun!"
You're not being forced into Naya's arms, you can be on the safe path with Madea very easily- in fact, the hardest part about Naya's route for me was actually getting it, because I had to suppress every bit of logic and self-preservation while conversing with the two guardians.
meme7.png

Apr 29, 2020
Can you two stop comparing dick sizes and just appreciate the finer aspects of GG? Like Diula's adorable Endosoma aspect of her vore scenes, how she's like a Golden Retriever of the neutral category for the giantess waifus of the game, literally anything instead of seeing you two trying to argue about the morality difference between the giant neko and lamia.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Can you two stop comparing dick sizes and just appreciate the finer aspects of GG? Like Diula's adorable Endosoma aspect of her vore scenes, how she's like a Golden Retriever of the neutral category for the giantess waifus of the game, literally anything instead of seeing you two trying to argue about the morality difference between the giant neko and lamia.
GG Meme.jpg

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Sorry, got a little too caught up in trollin' him, it's been a while since I've encountered someone that easy online.

Getting back on topic though, one thing I have to admit bothered me slightly after musing on it was how immediately the payoff from corruption occurred in Diula's route. Someone else mentioned that it was a window into showing how you can change Diula, which is good, but I kind of disliked that it was so immediate- she hardly finishes explaining the symptoms of corruption before displaying them in the next breath. A bit more time between then and the payoff I think would have been better, but that's a pretty minor nitpick admittedly.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
what do you guys think about the mel and brais and how they know each other.
I didn't pay too much attention to their names, I'm assuming Mel is the snail and Brais I'm pretty sure is our magic partner? He seemed pretty shocked at the idea of us bangin' Diula, so I can't imagine he and she had a romantic relationship- corruption really did a number on her if now she wants to shove any random Joe Shmoe up her snatch.
I really hope nothing bad happens to him, it's like the dog slave in Yakuu's route- no matter what, I want to keep them alive, bros 4 lyfe.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
I didn't pay too much attention to their names, I'm assuming Mel is the snail and Brais I'm pretty sure is our magic partner? He seemed pretty shocked at the idea of us bangin' Diula, so I can't imagine he and she had a romantic relationship- corruption really did a number on her if now she wants to shove any random Joe Shmoe up her snatch.
I really hope nothing bad happens to him, it's like the dog slave in Yakuu's route- no matter what, I want to keep them alive, bros 4 lyfe.
also brais is a juvenile so i hope he didnt

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
diula should of got more this update we just stop banging and then had a convo then starting banging again

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
diula should got more this update we just stop banging and then had a convo then starting banging again
Yeah it was definitely a disappointment. I was excited when she mentioned feeling the corrupting presence, I was thinking there'd be some serious plot happenings with like the alleged Croix in Yakuu's route- thought we might see if it was some kind of weapon or more likely, a giantess spreading the corruption from Hornsperia, instead we just get a snail and some (albeit much appreciated) AV from Diula.
Diula's route is really unique in that it's so isolated from every other route- we haven't seen Regina in in-game days, nor Naya nor Madea, nor any other giantesses who have a route. I wonder if that's a contributor to why they're being conservative with her updates, they want to wait until another giantess's route intersects with hers?

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Yeah it was definitely a disappointment. I was excited when she mentioned feeling the corrupting presence, I was thinking there'd be some serious plot happenings with like the alleged Croix in Yakuu's route- thought we might see if it was some kind of weapon or more likely, a giantess spreading the corruption from Hornsperia, instead we just get a snail and some (albeit much appreciated) AV from Diula.
Diula's route is really unique in that it's so isolated from every other route- we haven't seen Regina in in-game days, nor Naya nor Madea, nor any other giantesses who have a route. I wonder if that's a contributor to why they're being conservative with her updates, they want to wait until another giantess's route intersects with hers?
i kinda thought since it was diula and yakuu route i thought they were going to meet cause diula was going to hornsperia but then i went down diulas route and was like wtf

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes