4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
There's something that's not being taken into consideration here; in order to get her route in at all, you have to be a daredevil. If you choose the sensible options with Madea and Naya, then Madea snaps you up to keep you safe.
It's meta, but the reason why there's the very real danger with Naya is because that's the only way you end up with her, by living on the razor's edge- by saying "yes, I want to dance among the drunken giantesses who have been known to step on people accidentally" and by responding to Madea's recommendation of caution with "stop being such a worrywort, this looks fun!"
You're not being forced into Naya's arms, you can be on the safe path with Madea very easily- in fact, the hardest part about Naya's route for me was actually getting it, because I had to suppress every bit of logic and self-preservation while conversing with the two guardians.

None of that has anything to do with the topic at hand which was if Naya is a terrible person. Whether or not the player is into the scene is a complete non-sequitur.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
None of that has anything to do with the topic at hand which was if Naya is a terrible person. Whether or not the player is into the scene is a complete non-sequitur.
ye i do agree naya isnt the best person but i see how she views the world when she was raised by a fucking psycho

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Is anyone else starting to see a trend of corruption? Maryen first and now Diula are having these moments of a possible beginning of corruption. Maryen with visiting Homaspernia and her whole eyepatch situation(and possibly the deal she makes with Kendra at the beginning of the game). And now Diula, after going to Homaspernia, is becoming more aggressive during the night and is really pushing this idea of keeping the MC with her forever. What do y'all think?

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Is anyone else starting to see a trend of corruption? Maryen first and now Diula are having these moments of a possible beginning of corruption. Maryen with visiting Homaspernia and her whole eyepatch situation(and possibly the deal she makes with Kendra at the beginning of the game). And now Diula, after going to Homaspernia, is becoming more aggressive during the night and is really pushing this idea of keeping the MC with her forever. What do y'all think?
hard to know cause we dont know that much about the curruption and the types. idk where the story would go either but all we know is that it is curerable/fixable. also more routes will happen like letting them get corrupted. but i want to see what maryen will do by herself without the mc help or opinion and see if she will crave to it or if she will resist

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Maybe Homaspernia's like a disease? I sure as hell would call it a cancer....

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Maybe Homaspernia's like a disease? I sure as hell would call it a cancer....
Yeah, Homaspernia should be scoured from the continent's surface. It's unbelievable to me that the queen says in one breath that "most all neutral kingdom citizens are bandits and villains anyways, if it weren't for the few who weren't we'd wipe them all out" but then Homaspernia is allowed to exist because being an evil fuck is the law there.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Hmmm I don’t think with Maryen it’s corruption… it’s seems like both Kendra and Maryen were born with this more extreme side… one just embraced it, while the other is fighting that other side… and truthfully I really find it interesting how now only we are able to choose what kind of relationship path for each character but also the directional path (in this specific), turning good characters to a more darker side and vice versa!

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes