4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah, Homaspernia should be scoured from the continent's surface. It's unbelievable to me that the queen says in one breath that "most all neutral kingdom citizens are bandits and villains anyways, if it weren't for the few who weren't we'd wipe them all out" but then Homaspernia is allowed to exist because being an evil fuck is the law there.
Then what do you think should be done? Annihilate it? What about civilians? Kill them all as well? Who would be "evil" in such situation then?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
but shes so mean and bossy
Being bossy is crucial for a guardian in such kingdom as Homaspernia I suppose, but what's too much in her is an unjustified sadism. She could be as bossy as Pyeka for example, but no. And unlike Kendra, who's just a "big" bully, her actions look even childish sometimes, like making MC drunk and punishing him afterwards (it clearly was intentional). It looks laughable when she comlains about how few slaves she has that can do pedicures, and literally in the next scene forcing her new slave, who is capable in doing that, into oral sex without premission, which is basically a death sentence.

It doesn't work like: "Doing things right - being alright" kind of bossiness, you don't have any chance for being a good servant. And the most confusing thing for me was that in order to get more "interest", as it's stated in walkthrough, you actually should mess up badly in specific situations. It doesn't make any sense, it's like playing upside down russian roulette: in 1/6 situations you must disobey, or play a hero and that will be rewarded by a game, but other 5 will lead you to a death screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: colifa

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
Yeah, Homaspernia should be scoured from the continent's surface. It's unbelievable to me that the queen says in one breath that "most all neutral kingdom citizens are bandits and villains anyways, if it weren't for the few who weren't we'd wipe them all out" but then Homaspernia is allowed to exist because being an evil fuck is the law there.
well the logic behind it is that homaspernia is still kingdom with it's own (but often ignored) laws, while neutral territories are lawless places filled with all kinds of criminals (and worst of all, racists), so no one cares what happens to them since they decided to live there while being well aware of the risks it implied.
also let's think of Homaspernia as the continental trash bin where all the carbage gathers so that the kingdoms don't have to deal with them. even we as players have a reason to not burn to ashes that kingdom and that reason is called Vai'klis

Jul 12, 2021
well the logic behind it is that homaspernia is still kingdom with it's own (but often ignored) laws, while neutral territories are lawless places filled with all kinds of criminals (and worst of all, racists), so no one cares what happens to them since they decided to live there while being well aware of the risks it implied.
also let's think of Homaspernia as the continental trash bin where all the carbage gathers so that the kingdoms don't have to deal with them. even we as players have a reason to not burn to ashes that kingdom and that reason is called Vai'klis
Even that is debatable considering that if Elliette is right about the undead, then Vai'Kliss is doomed to lose her soul and be denied an afterlife the longer she exists on that plane
Also there exists another series that dealt with the situation where another nation was used as the garbage bin/devils of the world. Its called AoT, and we all know how well that ended for everyone else after that

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
Even that is debatable considering that if Elliette is right about the undead, then Vai'Kliss is doomed to lose her soul and be denied an afterlife the longer she exists on that plane
Also there exists another series that dealt with the situation where another nation was used as the garbage bin/devils of the world. Its called AoT, and we all know how well that ended for everyone else after that
yeah, that didn't end very well and we already know that they are just waiting for a good opportunity to declare war at Kesiema.

what worries me the most is that, from what we know until now, if Pyeka succeed in restoring her kingdom she's definitively gonna help them in the war, and i'm afraid Yakuu kept contact with her homeland and she might call them to help too, turning it in a 3v1. things wouldn't look good for Keisiema.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

DalXD

Jun 19, 2023
Bueno opino que el encuentro de Croixelle y Yakku es para hablar de las islas de Keisiema que este apunto de caerse cerca de Homospernia o en un territorio neutral y querrá hacer control de daño pedirle a Yakku que no causen desastre cuando caiga o por lo menos lo menos posible controlado. Lo cual podemos pensar que Maryen se nego o no pudo evitar que caigan las islas o no pudo salvar todas.
Y lo de las guardianas de Timefalme o no se presentó todavía o podríamos considerar a Sheina y Cygma como tales.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Yeah, don't fuck with racists. Getting raped or murdered is nothing compared to being called a slur.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
yeah, that didn't end very well and we already know that they are just waiting for a good opportunity to declare war at Kesiema.

what worries me the most is that, from what we know until now, if Pyeka succeed in restoring her kingdom she's definitively gonna help them in the war, and i'm afraid Yakuu kept contact with her homeland and she might call them to help too, turning it in a 3v1. things wouldn't look good for Keisiema.
I don't think that the queen's current system is the best- and that aside I have my own suspicions about the queen- but one point in her favor is that she would not allow for a 3v1. The whole point behind the Guardian system is to keep wars "fair" which at least in the case of blatant 3v1s is a pretty easy identifier that it's not fair.
Personally, I don't think any kingdom would even try- the queen is the most powerful being on the continent, potentially the planet, and would roflstomp anyone who tried circumventing her rules.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Then what do you think should be done? Annihilate it? What about civilians? Kill them all as well? Who would be "evil" in such situation then?
"Annihilate it?"
Yes
"What about civilians? Kill them all as well?"
No. You wanna know why? Because I'm not Homaspernia.
If people aren't fighting, don't kill them- Homaspernia would though, if they invaded another kingdom and stumbled upon non-combatants, they'd probably set up one of their little murder arenas on the spot. Hell, most "civilians", by which really let's be honest, slaves, would view the invading kingdom as liberators.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
"Annihilate it?"
Yes
"What about civilians? Kill them all as well?"
No. You wanna know why? Because I'm not Homaspernia.
If people aren't fighting, don't kill them- Homaspernia would though, if they invaded another kingdom and stumbled upon non-combatants, they'd probably set up one of their little murder arenas on the spot. Hell, most "civilians", by which really let's be honest, slaves, would view the invading kingdom as liberators.
So you choose to keep civilians alive, alright, how exactly would you do that?
Just let them be after destorying their government? Another one will come eventually, and you can't know if they will be wiser than their predecessors.
Force them to quit their homes and move to other kingdoms? Cool idea, they will surely be grateful for that liberation. Also I don't think that accepting demon refugees would go smoothly in any kingdom, since Homaspernia had wars with everyone.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
but shes so mean and bossy
That’s true, but she has to be when 99.7% of Homaspernia is comprised of Criminal scum! Hahaha but seriously, as a big supporter of Yakuu my main path for her I thorught was the true slave route… but in facts it’s the route where Yakuu is Gaining attraction to you hahaha I had to go to my other save, to get the “true slave path” after completing the attraction path Hahaha

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
The situation with Vai'Kliss is a bit different from regular undead we were told or seen. From whats known, you can turn into undead if your soul gets devoured from exceeding the limit of healing your body can get, or by cutting the soul link that were retaining your soul inside of a body if you die. Vai'Kliss condition is none of those two. She died, but her soul was brought back to her body, making her half-etheral. She continues her existance thanks to her own magic, not a link with anyone. Yes, her memory is a total mess, but she never mentioned that it's getting any worse, on the contrary, being with pure soul human aka MC is somehow repairing for her. Maybe her mind just stays in this shattered state, but still stable enough to keep the personality with some memories and not becoming a brainless undead.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
So you choose to keep civilians alive, alright, how exactly would you do that?
Just let them be after destorying their government? Another one will come eventually, and you can't know if they will be wiser than their predecessors.
Force them to quit their homes and move to other kingdoms? Cool idea, they will surely be grateful for that liberation. Also I don't think that accepting demon refugees would go smoothly in any kingdom, since Homaspernia had wars with everyone.
Literally like any other war of conquest in our own world. Population will get subdued and grow complacent sooner or later. Unless they muster a successful uprising.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes