4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
One is like, where you get on her good side, she like rubs you between her tits, then inserts you. - This is the start of her, “Gaining Affection/relationship” route!
I tried to be obedient and brave but she still puts me in her boots on the way to the dragon necromancer(?) lady and demands that I lick her feet. I guess this is part of the slave route?

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
tho for the affection type route, will most likely be a slow burn, and most likely… her own unique way of showing her affection… she’s not like other heavenly/other type of characters after all
Had no clue there was an affectionate route for her...I thought it was just slavery.
Wonder how many other alt routes are there for the other characters, other than the obvious ones. If I'm correct, in Vai'Klis' route, whether you meet her from Nyxmay's route or Kendra's route makes a difference as you have a soul link with Nyxmay in her route that she transfers to Vai'Klis, but with Kendra there's nothing of the sort.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I tried to be obedient and brave but she still puts me in her boots on the way to the dragon necromancer(?) lady and demands that I lick her feet. I guess this is part of the slave route?
That’s part of her route before it splits toward those two diffferent paths I mentioned! Tho choosing being afraid/or pleasure will contribute towards what path you want to primarily be with

Reactions: Gribaboz

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Had no clue there was an affectionate route for her...I thought it was just slavery.
Wonder how many other alt routes are there for the other characters, other than the obvious ones. If I'm correct, in Vai'Klis' route, whether you meet her from Nyxmay's route or Kendra's route makes a difference as you have a soul link with Nyxmay in her route that she transfers to Vai'Klis, but with Kendra there's nothing of the sort.
There’s different paths with each and every character… some are just very distinguishable than others! With Vai’Kliss your definitely right with the soul-link aspect, having a link or not, will impact her route… but I don’t think that her paths Have been revealed yet… for example, Naya has a very noticeable direction with her paths! You can either influence Naya to be more warrior/leader like or be more distant and discourage her being a guardian! Further there’s 3 paths with atm, The Breeding stallion, the trying to form a romantic relationship with Naya, and a disinterested-Status quo path which might lead to another character route eventually

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
That’s part of her route before it splits toward those two diffferent paths I mentioned! Tho choosing being afraid/or pleasure will contribute towards what path you want to primarily be with
OK, so turning you into a thong again is the "True Slave" route? Damn, that's what I ended up with.
I wonder if you'll be able to find a way to tell the Heaven Kingdom about Yakuu's plans, and that they know its islands are falling apart

Speaking of route alterations, does it change anything with Shiena if you disapprove of the queen both chances you get? (As far as I'm aware, it's when you first meet Shiena and she explains the guardian system and you can criticize it and say that's dumb, and then when you say it's cruel and unfair that no punishment will befall Kendra for being an evil cunt)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
OK, so turning you into a thong again is the "True Slave" route? Damn, that's what I ended up with.
I wonder if you'll be able to find a way to tell the Heaven Kingdom about Yakuu's plans, and that they know its islands are falling apart

Speaking of route alterations, does it change anything with Shiena if you disapprove of the queen both chances you get? (As far as I'm aware, it's when you first meet Shiena and she explains the guardian system and you can criticize it and say that's dumb, and then when you say it's cruel and unfair that no punishment will befall Kendra for being an evil cunt)
It pretty much reveals what path your on in her last scenes… if she steps on you with her foot and masturbates then your on the true slave part (the picture below)

but if she holds you in between her breasts and you both stare into each others eyes, then your on the path of “Affection” (however she expresses it) Hahaha IMG_8317.png

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
It pretty much reveals what path your on in her last scenes… if she steps on you with her foot and masturbates then your on the true slave part (the picture below)

but if she holds you in between her breasts and you both stare into each others eyes, then your on the path of “Affection” (however she expresses it) Hahaha View attachment 3110113
Oh, when you stare into her eyes and call them beautiful? I had to admit I was pretty flabbergasted at her actually appearing pretty cute there- it's nice to hear not screaming that the guys she was killing were innocent or apologizing for jizzing in her mouth to avoid being bitten in half didn't keep me from it

Reactions: Silver_Crow117
Jul 12, 2021
You know, I have been thinking now that I have seen both these options for Yakuu, and I wonder if the True Slave route will later branch out into others:
Yakuu either viewing you as a masochistic slave(with perverse MC), as an ideological enemy(especially with brave and kind MC's), an obedient plaything(non-perverse high affection MC) or maybe even as a cowardly little bug(None of the above).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Is there any way to play this game on mobile?
Giant Guardians [v0.3.42] [Giant Guardians]

ANDROID Trial Version

- -

Last edited:
Reactions: MiCHal_CZ

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
I swear, this is me.

FFS, I downloaded this game cuz I played the demo, was a broke ass (still am), and wanted to see if Margarita would become a physical trainer to the MC after her breast-lifting challenge and stuffing him up her ass. I was disappointed when she became generic housewife-chan (although Yanderita is good).

Then I kept playing the game and realized it's fucking gold compared to the vast majority of giantess games where high school girls somehow turn into a kawaii Yakuu when the size difference increases between them and the MC. And even Yakuu has her reasons...looks over my shoulder at the ethics debate raging in the background...

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
I swear, this is me.

FFS, I downloaded this game cuz I played the demo, was a broke ass (still am), and wanted to see if Margarita would become a physical trainer to the MC after her breast-lifting challenge and stuffing him up her ass. I was disappointed when she became generic housewife-chan (although Yanderita is good).

Then I kept playing the game and realized it's fucking gold compared to the vast majority of giantess games where high school girls somehow turn into a kawaii Yakuu when the size difference increases between them and the MC. And even Yakuu has her reasons...looks over my shoulder at the ethics debate raging in the background...
i went down eliette's route really like her still one of my favs but after i finished hers i went down regina's route and got hooked onto the war plot and couldnt stop reading it and ended up finishing a chacacter by the end of every day

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
What do people think will happen with Shiena's route if you keep going down the "I'm not into her, I just want to find my memories" angle of her route?

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes