4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
well it does say guard which you know kinda guards the kingdom. also kendra is well liked in the hell kingdom so it makes sense why they wouldnt give a flying fuck what she does. for the thong thing people do get sold as slaves like in sheina route how you get kidnapped and were going to be sold to lycalis or homaspernia as a slave so it does make sense for guards not to care. for people in homaspernia its like the norm
What actually happens if you don't put in the magic word to get rescued? Is there a route attached to it, or does it just end in a game over? Or To Be Continued?

Sad_Frog

Jul 15, 2021
I mean, just look at what police in russia is doing. They pose more threat to innocents than to criminals. :KEK:
Homaspernia police isn't even that bad.
Comparison of law enforcement forces in Russia and Homaspernia. I didn't think I would read something so funny today. xD

First. Homaspernia is ruled by a monarchy, ruled by a king. The guardians only protect this land against possible war. In this case they want to provoke this war themselves.

Secondly. In Russia, neither the president nor the prime minister rules, the special services "FSB" and the oligarchs rule there. Yup, I know it sounds weird, but from what I remember, Mr. Putin was a high-ranking KGB officer, but that's not what I want to talk about.

There is some law in Homaspernia, a bit strange, a bit incomprehensible, but it is there.
There is no law in Russia, only the will of the oligarchs and a place in the gulag.

So yes, Homaspernia is heaven compared to Russia xD

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
What actually happens if you don't put in the magic word to get rescued? Is there a route attached to it, or does it just end in a game over? Or To Be Continued?
im not sure but i am replaying her route at the moment so ill tell you when i reach it( might be a while cause i just got off it)

Jul 12, 2021
Comparison of law enforcement forces in Russia and Homaspernia. I didn't think I would read something so funny today. xD

First. Homaspernia is ruled by a monarchy, ruled by a king. The guardians only protect this land against possible war. In this case they want to provoke this war themselves.

Secondly. In Russia, neither the president nor the prime minister rules, the special services "FSB" and the oligarchs rule there. Yup, I know it sounds weird, but from what I remember, Mr. Putin was a high-ranking KGB officer, but that's not what I want to talk about.

There is some law in Homaspernia, a bit strange, a bit incomprehensible, but it is there.
There is no law in Russia, only the will of the oligarchs and a place in the gulag.

So yes, Homaspernia is heaven compared to Russia xD
How the hell did the literal representation of hell from a visual novel end up as a better place to live???

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
It’s confirmed that if you don’t say the right word that Sheina told you to remember when kidnapped, it will lead to an Alternate route (then the one your currently on if you do remember the word) and have an Direct impact on the story and the MCs mental status and fun fact, characters have sanity levels that are tracked…

Reactions: LiberatedSaber
Jul 12, 2021
It’s confirmed that if you don’t say the right word that Sheina told you to remember when kidnapped, it will lead to an Alternate route (then the one your currently on if you do remember the word) and have an Direct impact on the story and the MCs mental status and fun fact, characters have sanity levels that are tracked…
They have W H A T

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
that makes some sense. Margarita gets pretty unhinged to disloyalty and Maryen could eventually get corrupted

Sad_Frog

Jul 15, 2021
I don't know about that. I haven't heard about Russians cannibalizing each other, turning into mindless chaos spawns, or having their souls eaten lately.
Encirclement of Leningrad (St. Petersburg) World War II 1941? There was chaos, cannibalism, and the worst demons turned out to be people.

We know what the life of a slave in Homaspernia is like. However, life as a full-fledged citizen probably looks better. You know where you live, you know what you can and cannot do and what are the consequences of breaking the "law".
It's not my favorite and I wouldn't want to live there for anything. But if I were forced, I think I could get used to it.

As someone mentioned before, people also live in North Korea..

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah, but...How bad are we talking about the MC's mental state getting?
Hmmm well Artical Said this to me…

“As far as he can remember, even if it was in self-defense, he killed someone for the first time and to make it worse, it was so close that the blood spilled on him, that leaves mark”
And
“You may be small and without magic power, which may lead you to think that you're completely powerless but...
Your choices have consequences”

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Encirclement of Leningrad (St. Petersburg) World War II 1941? There was chaos, cannibalism, and the worst demons turned out to be people.

We know what the life of a slave in Homaspernia is like. However, life as a full-fledged citizen probably looks better. You know where you live, you know what you can and cannot do and what are the consequences of breaking the "law".
It's not my favorite and I wouldn't want to live there for anything. But if I were forced, I think I could get used to it.

As someone mentioned before, people also live in North Korea..
well most of the giantess you meet kinda find it weird that your walking around by youself like in pyeka's route you get questioned by trish why you out all by you self without a owner like if it aint normal to see people without owners

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Hmmm well Artical Said this to me…

“As far as he can remember, even if it was in self-defense, he killed someone for the first time and to make it worse, it was so close that the blood spilled on him, that leaves mark”
And
“You may be small and without magic power, which may lead you to think that you're completely powerless but...
Your choices have consequences”
Wait wait wait, the MC kills someone in a route? It must be Nyxmay or Kendra's, because I don't recall it

Jul 12, 2021
Wait wait wait, the MC kills someone in a route? It must be Nyxmay or Kendra's, because I don't recall it
No, its during Sheina's route. He gets kidnapped by a bunch of criminals, and if he does not use the safe word Sheina provided, he ends up murdering one of them in cold blood, driving a knife right into his throat and then later escaping, covered head to toe in blood.
When they return, the leader blames the MC for the death of one of his comarades and calls him a murderer.
This also results in Sheina deciding to murder almost every single person there(She restrains herself if MC used the word).

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
No, its during Sheina's route. He gets kidnapped by a bunch of criminals, and if he does not use the safe word Sheina provided, he ends up murdering one of them in cold blood, driving a knife right into his throat and then later escaping, covered head to toe in blood.
When they return, the leader blames the MC for the death of one of his comarades and calls him a murderer.
This also results in Sheina deciding to murder almost every single person there(She restrains herself if MC used the word).
Man, Shiena gets all that extra stuff on a totally branching path while Diula still doesn't have anything if you decide to advise her to stay in the same place for prey

Reactions: Sad_Frog

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Man, Shiena gets all that extra stuff on a totally branching path while Diula still doesn't have anything if you decide to advise her to stay in the same place for prey
Hmmm Diula does have that route that ends early just like Eliette… tho Diula's main path from what it looks like has two paths, corruption and non-corruption with other variables…

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes