4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I wonder when the updates will include the Underwater Kingdom storyline...
By looking at signs (Sponsored by ...) near some of the storyline updates, I may assume that devs are not the only one who choose what will be updated next, maybe sponsors are not interested in that one. It also should be as big as other kingdoms, including number of characters with storylines too, so I guess we won't see it anytime soon.

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I wonder when the updates will include the Underwater Kingdom storyline...
I’m sure it’s been mentioned a thousand times before, but we’re not even close to the underwater Kingdoms… it’s entirely going to be like a different world, with different characters and storylines… they want to progress the main continent content, since each route is still in early development

also there can be no sponsorships towards Synanla atm

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Serious answer, because the place is eternally dark- the sun never shines. For races like vampires and gargoyles, that's pretty beneficial.
Then for giantesses though, it's good for the sadistic and evil to act upon their twisted natures with impunity.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Why would anyone choose to live in North Korea? :KEK:
I don't know if anyone ever chose to live in North Korea. But I'm 90% certain that it isn't just giantesses that chose to live in Homaspernia, I don't get that.
Giantesses seem to be the only ones that really benefit from living there and being cartoonishly evil because who's gonna stop them?

Wait. Does Homaspernia even *have* laws? has anyone ever seen a Homaspernian cop? is it just anarchy there?

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
I don't know if anyone ever chose to live in North Korea. But I'm 90% certain that it isn't just giantesses that chose to live in Homaspernia, I don't get that.
Giantesses seem to be the only ones that really benefit from living there and being cartoonishly evil because who's gonna stop them?

Wait. Does Homaspernia even *have* laws? has anyone ever seen a Homaspernian cop? is it just anarchy there?
well there are guards which you could call cops
screenshot0001.png

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
well there are guards which you could call cops
View attachment 3119267
Woooow they REALLY suck at their jobs if that's the case.

"oh you seem to be squishing a civilian, carry on"
"looks like you're wearing a person as a thong, well have a nice day."
"Oh Miss Nyxmay you seem to be covered in blood again, well try not to drip any on the street!"

What kind of atrocity would get these stooges to actually do something? I mean, I can understand a tiny might not do much, but you can't tell me that not a single guard happens to be a giantess too.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021

"Oh Miss Nyxmay you seem to be covered in blood again, well try not to drip any on the street!"

What kind of atrocity would get these stooges to actually do something? I mean, I can understand a tiny might not do much, but you can't tell me that not a single guard happens to be a giantess too.
It might be actively killing a citizen in cold blood...Kendra killed a person who broke the 'law' by attacking someone , or killed the MC who was a slave at that point, so he had no rights...Same with Nyxmay.
Its messed up as hell(pun), but we have yet to see what is their behaviour for other normal people is.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023

well it does say guard which you know kinda guards the kingdom. also kendra is well liked in the hell kingdom so it makes sense why they wouldnt give a flying fuck what she does. for the thong thing people do get sold as slaves like in sheina route how you get kidnapped and were going to be sold to lycalis or homaspernia as a slave so it does make sense for guards not to care. for people in homaspernia its like the norm

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

I mean, just look at what police in russia is doing. They pose more threat to innocents than to criminals. :KEK:
Homaspernia police isn't even that bad.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes